• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tichina Arnold (plays the mother in Everybody Hates Chris) stars in Tickle Experiment

tickle her

TMF Novice
Tichina Arnold female mother star of Everybody Hates Chris, and she played Pam on Martin! was in her hotel getting ready for an interview for an appearance on the late show with craig ferguson! Suddenly there was a knock on her door! She went to open but suddenly smoke appeared! She fainted! She was wearing a sleevless beautful purple mini dress! Suddenly she awoke to find herself tied up with her hands above her head as she was sitting down on a chair! When she opened her eyes she found Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson before her! She said what in the... why did y'all kidnap me! Paris said its quite simple actually Singer Pink has made a new video called Stupid Girls making fun of us! We're going to make you laugh and Pass gas in this container, and it will be called laughing gas, Jessica added! Tichina said what? why didnt you just kidnap Pink! Paris said we wanted to throw somebody elses gas in her face! Tichina said how you plan on making me laugh and pass gas, because I'm not doing either one! Jessica said we have ways of making you laugh and Poot!.........

Paris said we cooked some pork and beans for you, and we are going to tickle you while you eat them! Tichina said I aint eating, y'all are some brat punk kids you know that! Siddenly Jessica tickled Tichina armpits tichina squirmed and opened up her mouth, Paris stuffed the pork and beans in her mouth, and put some tape over her mouth, it was alot of pork and beans too in that scoop! Suddenly Jessica and paris started tickling Tichina, tichina was laughing and squirming over the tape! An hour later she felt a rumble in her belly! Paris said oh yeah Jessica get container, and put it under her booty! Jessica dag where at she got a big booty! Paris started spider tickling Tichinas ribs, and suddenly POOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBRROPPPPPPPPPP! Tichina ripped a super fart in the container! Paris said tickle wickle koochie koochie koo I'm younger than you, and tickling you like a baby waby! Jessica said whooh that junk stinks! Suddenly Jessica started tickling tichinas armpits silly while Paris was working the ribs! Suddenly Tichina let out one of those silent farts Paris went next to tichinas booty said its hot back here! They took the tape out of her mouth and Jessica said hold on lets get her feet too, so they tickled her feet, and Tichina let out another fart, Jessica said oohhhhhhhh that sounded like Helium leaving a balloon! Tichina started saying oh my goondness I submit please stop, you guys will suffer for this! Paris said thats enough as she gave Tichina some more tickle in the ribs again! This time Tichina jumped and a tear ran down her eye! I give up TicHina said! Paris continued to tickle, and Jessica said with an evil smile pink will suffer now! Tichina said I will get revenge somehow!

To BE Continued!

I would really appreciate if some people would reply to this story even if you thinks its weird! Tell me what you think of it! Before I can make the sequel to this story!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back