• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story

TickleXpert

this happened a lil while ago but im just getting around to post it.

well my cousin Amanda and i always bull shit each other like make fun of each other ,etc. one day we were sitting on her front porch when she started making fun of me for some things i did when i was small. i said " don't start with me ,i know your weaknesss" .she laughed and said "you dont know them,dont even lie". i said "ok we will have a bet,whatever weakness i pick of yours,you have to let me try it out and if it is a weakness of yours,i get to do it as much as iw ant."
she said she doesnt know because i can pick something painful,but then i said it wont hurt at all.also i said i thought iw ouldnt know any of yours anyway. so she agreed and i said that her main weakness is.............. SHE HAS EXTREMELY TICKLISH FEET!!! she instantly knew she was in trouble . i use to tickle her feet when we were younger and she thought i wouldnt remember. so we made the bet so she had to.she took off her shoes and socks and placed her feet on my lap.i said if u give in in under 10 minutes,then your feet are in for a tickling all summer.so we began.i started slowy and non aggressive.i did that for the first 2 minutes and she said this aint bad biut then i started fast and hard and she couldnt stop laughin she was goin crazy. and to top that off she said stay away from my toes.so u know where i went next.so lets just say everytime i went up there in the summer,her feet were at my mercy and got tickled bad.also ill add her house is like 4 streets over so i went theree almost every day.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back