• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eureka Sactown peeps~I think I've done it!

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Found the perfect location for our next play party! :happyfloa

It's the old McClellan AFB, which, as you know, closed a few years back. Some old rich guy bought up a bunch of the property & converted into a hotel. It is NOT a chain. The place is clean, quiet, classy. (Don't ask how I know:p)

You can even rent out 3 and 4 bedroom cottages! Now, I don't know the price of those but if you book hotel room thru expedia, it's about 80 bucks for a bed with a king. There are fridges, microwaves, etc, standard. It's close to the freeway and best of all~since the hotel rooms used to be AF dorms, the walls are like a foot thick or something crazy like that~you can't hear anything!
Check it out here: http://www.lionsgatehotel.com/

XOXO

Now you done gone and done it!! Keeping news like this buried!!! Gives me an idea..... MAYBE.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....the good news just recently fell in my lap tero~last week to be specific ;). This was just too good not to share~at our play party last summer when George and Amy drove out from Michigan to see me with their portable stocks, a certain Goddess almost got us kicked out of our venue for being too noisy (ask Dan.) :evilha:

Since then, and especially with Motown's upcoming return to visit me this June, I've made finding the ultimate place to party a priority! Now, go take a look-see, m'kay? It's not like it was back in the day~there's no security gate, any shmoe can wander around~I think you'll be impressed~I hope so anyhoo! :wub:

XOXO

And was it my fault that I was so noisey?????? hehehehee
Place looks awesome, honey, cannot wait to test it out.

Well, me and a few others MAY have had a little something to do with it! :jester:
All I know that lying there after you trying to hold it in so we didn't get busted was MURDER for me!

It really is a neat place hon~the whole campus is pretty~and it's right off 80 so it's convenient for visitors! Maybe when you come up, we can go wander. Beleive it or not, that hotel actually used to be the airmans' dorm!
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
And was it my fault that I was so noisey?????? hehehehee
Place looks awesome, honey, cannot wait to test it out.

steph said:
Now, go take a look-see, m'kay? It's not like it was back in the day~there's no security gate, any shmoe can wander around~I think you'll be impressed~I hope so anyhoo! :wub:

XOXO

This happens to me at least half a dozen times a year, got McClellen confused with Mather... I'm never in that area to check it out, but I'll book it if asked!

HEE! Well, it's easy for me to keep track~my last boyfriend was stationed at Mather!
And bless you for that hon~I think you'll like the place~it's not that far from our place either! :redheart:

XOXO

terorizer said:
This happens to me at least half a dozen times a year, got McClellen confused with Mather... I'm never in that area to check it out, but I'll book it if asked!

steph said:
Found the perfect location for our next play party! :happyfloa

It's the old McClellan AFB, which, as you know, closed a few years back. Some old rich guy bought up a bunch of the property & converted into a hotel. It is NOT a chain. The place is clean, quiet, classy. (Don't ask how I know:p)

You can even rent out 3 and 4 bedroom cottages! Now, I don't know the price of those but if you book hotel room thru expedia, it's about 80 bucks for a bed with a king. There are fridges, microwaves, etc, standard. It's close to the freeway and best of all~since the hotel rooms used to be AF dorms, the walls are like a foot thick or something crazy like that~you can't hear anything!
Check it out here: http://www.lionsgatehotel.com/

XOXO

hot damn girl.. that sounds like pure heaven... so wish i could come out.. i'm trying..

isabeau

So I hear... ;)
We'll keep the light on for ya Izz! :redheart:

XOXO

steph said:
So I hear... ;)
We'll keep the light on for ya Izz! :redheart:

XOXO

ahh so someone has been talking... could it be that wonderfully nozy goddess? hehehe.. just kidding.. thanks steph

isabeau :wub:

The one, the only honey~looking forward to finally meeting up. :happyfloa

XOXO

hey hey hey, come on you two lovely goddesses, discretion can be my middle name. hehehehehe

Oooooooooooooooooooooo, me too, love. But you already knew that, didn't you? ;)

XOXO

bellystrokes said:
hey hey hey, come on you two lovely goddesses, discretion can be my middle name. hehehehehe

bellystrokes said:

as i can be discreet also... except dang it. i'm an open book so to speak.. so want to meet you two... would be fantastic.. o the fun we could have..

xoxo

isabeau :twohugs: :smilelove

That's m'girl belly!

And Izzy~more like the trouble we could get into~hee hee~you should have seen the two of us with Mistress Stephanie in LA! :happyfloa
XOXO

steph said:
That's m'girl belly!

And Izzy~more like the trouble we could get into~hee hee~you should have seen the two of us with Mistress Stephanie in LA! :happyfloa
XOXO

darn my goddess... i would love to hear more about that.... or seen it would have been so much better..

isabeau

It's somewhere here on the forum~I think we posted all over after the Passive Arts party...

XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back