• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my saga of true stories

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
i guess i will start my unending true stories of asian tickling. I guess im lucky because I'm asian so I get to go to many parties with very ticklish asian girls.

Back in the day during a New Years Eve Party when i was about 17, I went to a party where I didnt know anyone. All the kids were in one room crying or playing, and the adults were drinking, laughing, playing cards, singing karyoke, and all those good things. so the teenagers were just sitting around. At first it was just me alone in this one room, then these 4 asian girls run in all giggling and slam the door. They look at me and say, "Dont tell them that we're in here." Then they all hid in the closet. So 4 boys bolt in the room asking if I saw any girls run in here, and i asked why. They said because they hid some of their stuff and they want it back. So I asked when you find them what will happen. They all smiled and said, we'll just have some fun, wanna help us. One boy had a backpack and pulled out toy handcuffs. They all smiled and asked where they were. I pointed to the closet and they walked over quietly. On the count of three, they opened the closet door and grabbed the girls. 2 of the girls ran away but they still caught the 2 asian girls that were about 16 and 17. They were both around 5 5 and 5 6. They both had jet black hair and were hott as hell. 2 of the boys grabbed them while the other 2 were working with the hand cuffs. They somehow had enough handcuffs to and cuff their hands and feet togehter, and hand cuff those handcuffs to the tops and bottoms of the beds. The boys went over to the girls and asked where their stuff was. They were only giggling. So they boys said ok, do you think this is funny, and they all dug their fingers into their sides. They were laughing like crazy. They decided to torture the girls one at a time. So the four of them took a place around the girl named jamie. They pulled off her socks and raised her shirt iver her head showing her ample breasts protected by her red bra. One was at her feet scraping her soles, the other one was running his fingers all over her belly, another was scratching her ribs, and the other was tickling her neck. This went on for a minute or so until they looked at me sitting there, and they said, why dont you come help us with this other girl. I got up, trying not to smile, and trying not to let them know that this was like paradise for me. The other girl, named cheryl, was begging not to tickle her, but instead, we all pulled off her socks, unbuttoned her shirt and tickled her. We were in that room for about an hour:D !!!!

i hope this is good, i have other stores but im not sure if they were as exciting as this.

What's with this???

This isn't the end of your saga of true stories, is it??? Lol! Don't stop now...let the saga continue! Every tickling story is the best except those that doesn't have much effort put into it!
A+!!!
DLK

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back