• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm New To This Whole Thing LOL

CaliGirl19

Hey everyone. My name's Hayley. I am new to this forum. Um...I never used to be into tickling...but recently I have actually kinda found it fun. I guess that's because I'm used to being tickled all the time. Here's a story that happened to me in high school.

I was getting ready to go out to a party with my friends. I was wearing a cute mini skirt and a shirt that exposed my entire midriff. My mother and I got into a fight over why I shouldnt dress like that and she warned me if I went to the party dressed like that I would be in BIG trouble.

A few hours later I came in the front door, put down my purse and walked over to the couch. I immediately laid down and turned on the TV. Before I knew what was happening, my mom was ontop of me, cuffing my hands and feet together. She was too quick for me and got me handcuffed before I could stop her. She leaned down at me and smiled.

"Honey you remember when I said that if you went to that party wearing this you would be in big trouble?" I nodded, not sure what she meant.
"Well...its about that time. I am going to teach you not to wear these teeny tiny shirts and short skirts...because every time you do I am going to do this for a LONG time..." and with that she placed her hands on my tummy and started to squeeze and tickle me. I went nuts squealing and squirming beneath her. She scratched my soft skin with her fingernails so hard I thought I was going to die.
"Aww what's the matter sweetie? It's only tickling..." My mom said, bringing her face to my belly. She placed her mouth over my bellybutton and blew a few raspberries while tickling my sides. I went berserk laughing and squirming. But it was no use. I was cuffed tightly and could only let her keep tickling me.
"I told you if you went you'd be in trouble. Cant say I didnt warn you." My mom said, teasing my sides with her fingertips. I bit my lip to keep from squealing like a little girl. One thing everyone I know knows about me is that I am SUPER ticklish especially on my stomach. My mom undid the button on my skirt and yanked my jean skirt down to my ankles...she then proceeded to lift my shirt entirely up to reveal my entire tummy...she stuck her finger in my bellybutton and continued the torture. I was almost in tears as she tickled and poked me. Then she turned around and took one hand to tickle my belly and the other to tickle the bottoms of my feet. I went nuts barely able to breath.

A few minutes later my brother walked in the room on us.
"Mom what are you doing?" He asked, looking at me panting on the couch all handcuffed and out of breath. He smiled.
"Oh...can I help?" I begged him not to. My brother can REALLY tickle me. He is always tackling me down in the house and tickling the crap out of me.
"here mom I'll show you some great spots...." with that my brother grabbed my sides and dug his thumbs right above my hip. I lost it.
"Thats one of her most ticklish spots." He kissed my belly then reached up and started counting my ribs...I giggled and squealed underneath him. My mom watched us and smiled. After about a good solid hour of tickling...my mom uncuffed me....gave me a few more pokes...then told me that if I ever disobeyed her again and worse those clothes....she and my brother would tickle me good and long....

The very next day I was walking around the house in a thong and belly shirt...and my brother tackled me down for some more tickling. Most of the time I hate it...but there are those few times where I will wear revealing clothes and let my friends tickle me just for fun.

i enjoyed reading that story you posted. i would like to read more of those stories. i would like to chat tummy tickling with you cali girl 19

Hi Cali girl19,

I'm Mitch. Welcome to the forum. Fine story. Hope you enjoy it here, and that we can chat at some point soon.

Mitch

welcome to the forum, and great story.. nice writing.

isabeau :wavingguy

Hi Cali nice to hear there's another southern cali person here on the site and you have a ticklish belly and navel my fav spots to tickle as well. Pm me and maybe we can chat some time.

BB

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back