• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

in class occurrance

CaliGirl19

here's another shortie....

we were in health class waiting for our teacher to come in. my friend adam was looking through a playboy magazine...i jokingly grabbed it from him and ran around the room making fun of him for it. a few seconds later he caught me as i ran by him.
"now your in trouble." he held both my hands over my head, which made my shirt ride up exposing my entire tummy. i tried to get away but he held me there, yanking the magazine out of my hands. he was about to let me go because he had gotten his magazine back...but my friend was sitting down next to us...and she reached up and lightly started to tickle my stomach. i bit my lip trying to not let them see how ticklish I was.
"oh good idea. tickle her." so my friend proceeded to tickle and tickle my stomach and sides for a good few minutes before our teacher walked in the room and started class. After class was over...we were at our lockers and I reached up to grab a book and adam slipped his hand under my shirt and tickled me again. I squealed and dropped my books of course. He winked at me and walked away down the hall.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back