• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

long distance tickle

jd58

TMF Expert
it was a nice warm spring day last week and i invited isabeau and mz over to my place. i was going to make a beer butt turkey on the grill. i also invited steph but she all ready had other plans. isabeau and mz chaos showed up and we were sitting around having some drinks and chatting while the turkey got done.
i want to tell you a little about the playfulness and sense of humor these two have. in a word "wicked" in a good way though and if you get steph with them, well two things you have to do. watch your back and do not fall asleep. i know (but thats a different story).
after the turkey was done and we ate mz chaos helped me do some clean up before we were going to watch a movie. isabeau had already gotten her spot on in the recliner and was reclined back when mz chaos and me walked in the living room. she was about to go to sleep the way it looked. when mz chaos and i looked at each other and smiled. with out say anything mz chaos went behind the chair grabbed isabeau,s wrists and pulled them up ahnd over her head. at the same time i straddled the foot rest with my legs and using my weight to hold isabeau,s feet down and pulling her socks off. exposing those pretty size 6 and vary ticklish feet. all this before she could say"you guys no" my fingers were tickling the balls of both feet up behind her toes. driving her into hysterical laughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OH! GOD! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! OH! SHIIIIIII!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! as her laughter intencified i stopped to give her rest but the laughing kept going. as i turned my head i saw that mz chaos had let go of one hand and was tickling isabeau,s sides and underarms as she was flopping around trying to fight off mz chaos tickling attack.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!she screamed. we did stop and let isabeau up.
i than walked into my bedroom for a few minutes and than asked isabeau to give me a hand in the kitchen. that was just a ploy so i could tell her what was coming for mz chaos. we than went back into the living room and both grabbed her and headed for the bedroom. we layed mz chaos on the bed were i had fastened my stocks to put her feet in. all the time she was pleading not to do what was about to happen. as i locked the stocks down and pulled her socks off exposing mz chaos vary pretty and also like isabeau super ticklish feet.mz chaos on this day was wearing red toe nail polish. my favarite color.
as the tickling was about to begin. the phone rang."hello" i said, it was steph calling to say hi. after i told her what had happen with isabeau and what was about to happen with mz chaos. steph was laughing and saying"god i wish i was there to help. mz chaos has the most ticklish feet". we talked a couple of more minutes and than steph asked if i had my cell phone."yes" i said."well then this is what we do" she said. after she told me what to do i just laughed out loud.
i went and got my cell phone and with some duct tape i taped the phone to the bottom of mz chaos foot. just doing that she started laughing becouse it was tickling."what are you doing" she demanded. you"ll see in a minute i said.
a minute later the phone started to vibrate on the bottom of mz chaos foot.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! she went. it was steph calling back.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!MAKE IT STOP!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this was working great. steph let it ring about 10-15 times and hung up. i then begun my tickling racking my fingers gently up and down the bottom of the other foot. sending mz chaos into hysterical laughter herself.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SCREAMED!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two minutes later the phone started vibrating again. between steph tickling her by phone and me with my fingers. then isabeau started in on her sides. mz chaos was insane with laughter.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we kept this up for a while longer. when we did let her go mz chaos was just sweaty from laughter from this long distance tickle session.
the end :evilha:

Cute story! I love the way you put Mz., Is and Steph in it. Great Job!

--T

Hey there Jeffypoo... loved the story! That was a damn cool idea with the phone. You have one hell of an imagination. I am honored to once again be in one of your stories. Good job!

Tamia78 said:
Cute story! I love the way you put Mz., Is and Steph in it. Great Job!

--T

well the next story should include you as well. the more the merrier.

isabeau

ps thanks Jeffy poo lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back