• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hillary Duff Gets TIckle Tortured (m/f)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Hillary Duff was in the mall and decided to try on some shoes at Foot Locker. She wasn’t wearing any socks and when she went to put a shoe on, the young man helping her stopped her.

“You have to wear socks to try on shoes.” He said. When she went to do it again anyway, he grabbed her by the ankle. He was about to say something when he got an idea; he ran his finger up and down Hillary’s foot, causing her to jump.

“What are you doing?” Hillary asked, getting concerned. The man didn’t say anything, her just began lightly tickling Hillary’s bare foot.

“Hey! No! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHP!” Hillary screamed. She was very ticklish. He then grabbed her other foot and began scratching his fingers across both of her feet. She couldn’t take it.

“NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! NO MORE!” She was moving so much she slid off the bench. The employee, then grabbed a few shoelaces and tied Hillary between two benches, now she was totally at his mercy. He resumed tickling Hillary feet and soon started playing with her toes, causing Hillary to laugh even harder.

“NOOOOOOOO! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THAT! STAAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAAHAHAHA!” Hillary screamed. Then the man started to nibble on the sides of Hillary’s feet. This drove Hillary nuts.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAH! I CAN’TT TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” The man then decided that he wanted to explore more of Hillary’s body, He moved up and began torturing Hillary’s hyper-sensitive armpits.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! HEHEHEEHHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEEHHAAHAHA! CAN’T BREATHE! HEHEHAAHAHA!” Hillary screamed. Then the man grabbed a feather off of a near-by shoe and scraped it up and down in the hollow of the ultra ticklish celebrity’s armpits. She couldn’t take it.

“NOT THAT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” The man then ran his fingers up onto Hillary’s chest and began to tickle her breasts and nipples. This caused Hillary’s nipples to harden and she was surprised at how much this tickled.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, the employee started to tickle her ribs. Hillary burst into hard laughter once again.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! The ticklers then slid his fingers down and started to tickle Hillary’s sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The Foot Locker employee then started to tickle Hillary’s worst spot of all: her tummy. He began to tickle the area just above her navel. Hillary began bouncing around violently and burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHSHEHSESE! She screamed. He then ran his fingers down her belly and started to tickle the area under her belly button.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then the employee began torturing her bare belly, which was exposed when he lifted her shirt. This sent her into spasm.

“HAHAHAHAHA! EEEK! NOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAA! STAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAAH! NO MORE! NO MORE!” Hillary screamedThe man then started to massage her belly. Hillary continued to giggle because it still tickled.

“noooo! hahahahahahahahahhahaha! stahahahahahahahap! hhehehehahahahaha!” Hillary’s laughter got even worse when the man began tickling her belly button with his finger.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEASE! HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! HEHEAHAHAHAH! EEEK! HEEHEAHAHAHA!” Hillary screamed. The man then began blowing raspberries on her navel and all over her belly and feet. She went into spasm.

“OKAY! STAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHHA! HAHAHEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE!” Finally the man untied her. She stood up and grabbed her bags. As she started to leave, he quickly tickled her ribs again, she let out a scream and left, never to come to that store again.

What do you think?

Well we give it 10 points for imagery and 1 point for realism (10 points being the highest!). A bit of a jump, but nice enough! Interesting writing about Hillary's boobs!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.s Pity it can't be a video!

wow i wish it happen

great story, if it was real i wish i was that guy......... keep telling those kind of stories they great :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back