• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request for tickling stories for the neglected ticklish parts

tactical_bone

i would like to request a story that involves tickling only the neglected parts like nape, neck, ears and back/spine. I noticed that almost all stories are concerned in tickling the obvious ticklish zones like ribs, armpits and feet. How about try something different? I know that the said "neglected parts" are not that ticklish to some people but still, they can feel the tickling. I really find it sweet and a major turn on when the ticklee tries to block the ticklish feeling not to mention the delicious squirming and chills! Isn't that sweet?

Specifically, I want a story that involves ticklish the said parts but not to the point of torture. Just to the point that it tickles and enough for them to squirm and giggle from time to time. A heavy bondage will do.

Would it be ok if i direct this request to the writers whom I really idolized? MasterTank? I really love your stories because it involves the neglected parts. LOL. A great turn on. I hope you won't mind if I request you to write a story that involved ONLY that parts. Thank you very much.

Of course this is also open for other writers. I'll look forward for another wonderful story. God Bless

I like F/M Cock and Ball Tickling Stories!

I have always like Cock and Ball Tickling Stories the best. A guy is tickled repeatedly until he shoots his load. My kind of reading!

hmmm....

Cock and Ball tickling stories are great but I prefer M/F or F/F stories.

It's nice to know that I caught your attention Sablesword. I think it's better to focus on "human" parts. I'm just looking for something new. I think it's better to come up a story where the said tickling parts are tickled one at a time.

And if it is not too much for me to ask, I really hope that only one author would like to write this kind of story. I hope that this thread will shed some light on tickling the said parts in other stories. C'mon men! Those parts should not be neglected. :)

I'll just wait for that story..God Bless!

I stand corrected...

I mean I really hope that NOT only one author will come up with this kind of story...

Men? Men! MEN!!!!!!! MMEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's clear! We were considering back and genitalia for our next tale.... but if you want men only, then good fortune to you!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Lol

<salutes Heather and Anna> ( a well deserved sign of respect )

anyway, I really didn't get your point. LOL. "C'mon Men!" means "let's get it on!" or something like that. I didn't mean it literally.

But wow!! I'm pretty excited with your upcoming story!!

In that case.... you will note that the aforementioned story we have already posted it! And as for neck tickling... turn to Tickle Strip!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Thanks!

Thanks heather. I already read that story. It involves ear and neck tickling but way too short. But its one of my favorite.

Not to mention I always love your writings. =)

Well.... this is a first! Heather alone is mentioned and I (Anna) am forgotten! Well that's okay! No, it's not! Your name is clearly there with mine (Heather). So please tactical bone, it's both of us! Also our Queen story involves genital and back tickling. F/F as always!
Love,
Heather and Anna

thanx Sablesword!!

wow..i really like that story...

The work "thank you" is not enough...=)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back