• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question

Should cartoon characters be aged up according to birth year or future time?

• Of course

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Never

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We have questions! The show Rugrats debuted 2 years after the Simpsons. So in stories, should Angelica Pickles be regarded as 18 (3 years old in 1991) or Lisa Simpson as 23? Or Vicki the evil babysitter (someone this evil deserves a number of tickles!) be 21 (16 in 2001)? We were wondering that! Because we had been concerned earlier about that! Anyway, anyone with thoughts do express! Of course since Susie Carmichael and Angelica are the same age.... Anyway, if someone could respond to such enquiries!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Previously we expressed the view that Lisa Simpson was too young to be written on. Then we found a Lisa Simpson on the Theatre! So what does everyone think?

I don't see anything wrong with using cartoon characters but how would your theory relate to the futurama characters. It depends whether you write about them when they are underage or legal that is the beauty of fictional writing and art, in my oppinion.

Would love to read a rugrats story with angelica and susie. Are you planning on writing one?

Cartoons & Age

May I remind you of the Simpsons episode that showed Lisa Simpson as President of the United States? The minimum age to be president here is 35, so any age up to that should be fair game, at least for her.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back