• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sultry & the Thing Under the Bed. (Erotic)

Sultry and the Thing from Under the Bed
Starring: Sultry Brunet
By Slaver Tickler
?/F, Bondage, Non-Consent​

It was a cool spring evening, about 9:30 or so, and TMF member Sultry Brunet was enjoying a rare evening alone. The woman sighed, and turned the pages of her Steven King novel, she didn’t normally read this type of book, but it had been sent to her by a friend, so she felt it would be rude not to read it. Through the window, to her right, the voluptuous vixen could see the moon’s light being hidden by the clouds, so despite being a full moon, it wasn’t very a very bright evening. Inside the house was so quiet that it was almost unnerving to the raven haired beauty, as she lay in her bed reading. However being alone gave Sultry the liberty to dress down, and so she had opted to only wear he white braw and panties to bed.

“I need a coffee.” said the dark haired woman, placing her book on the nightstand, “This is turning out to be a good book, and I don’t want to fall asleep before chapter 10.”

Sighing as she walked past the mirror, Sultry slapped her self on her belly. The trips to the gym she and the girls from work had been taking were paying off, her stomach was flatter, her ass was firmer, and her tits had never looked better. Now all she needed was for a handsome stranger to drop a million dollars on her lap and life would be good. Can’t think about stuff like that, thought Sultry, I’ll pull out that carton of Ice Cream I keep for the kids. Over all though it had been a very good month for her.

Upon retuning to her room, a hot Cup-a-Joe in hand, Sultry felt a cold chill wash over her. Looking around she saw that all the windows were closed, and the thermometer was still set at a reasonable temperature. Shrugging it off, the scantly clad lovely crawled into bed, and reached for her novel, only to discover it wasn’t wear she’d left it. Instead there was a small puddle of pink slime.

“What the hell is that?” Sultry asked herself.

Suddenly the buxom beauty felt something move under the bed. Instinctively Sultry pulled her legs up under her thighs, and was about to leap out of the bed, when she saw tentacles rising up, blocking her path. Sure enough the same, bizarre slime dripped from the freakish limbs. When the woman attempted to move to her right, she felt on of the slimy tentacles wrap around her waist, and another around her left wrist. The warm comforter was pulled off the bed, revealing two more of the grimy things reaching for her ankles. Before Sultry know what was going on, she found herself pulled taught and spread-eagle on her bed. Totally, and completely at this monsters mercy.

“Ah, help me, please somebody!” screamed the helpless woman, even though there was nobody to hear her, “Let me go, please let go of me!”

“NO!” bellowed a deep voice, “FOR A LONG TIME HAVE I WATCHED YOU FROM UNDER THIS BED, AND I HAVE KNOW LONG OF YOUR SADNESS, AND STRESS.” it continued, “TONIGHT I PLAN TO ELEAVIAT SOME OF YOUR GRIEF THE ONLY WAY I KNOW HOW”

Sultry Brunet heard a squishing sound to her right, and looked down. Her eyes widened in terror as she saw the little finger like tip to the tentacle, and the fact that it was heading towards her foot. The raven haired woman began to violently pull at the slimy tendrils that held her at bay. Slowly it moved, getting closer and close to her helpless right foot. Inching it’s way across the bed, The anticipation of the things contact with her foot was almost unbearable. Then it touched her heel.

“Oh, ah, err, oh no, hehehe, giggle, hahaha, please don’t do that.” sighed Sultry as the tendril stroked her sole, “Hehehehehe, Hahahahaha, oh no please, giggle, don’t please, stop it!”

“BUT IT MAKES YOU LAUGH.” SAID THE BEASTS, “LAUGHTER WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, YES?”

“Oh no please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t bear it, please, it tickles.” pleaded the squirming beauty, “No, no, no, please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it!”

“NO!” replied the thing from under the bed.

Sultry gasped for breath, and squealed with laughter, as a second tentacle began to tickled her other foot. The hapless beauty jerked so much her boobs jiggled like Jell-O in an earthquake. Then she felt a third tentacle wrapping around her calf, and began to softly stroke behind her knee. Two more tendrils worked their way up to her knees, and seemed to clamp down one them, giving gentle pulsating squeezes to the sensitive joint. Sultry howled with laughter, and her body trembled as the jolt of tickling anguished were force upon her luscious form.

“Please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, oh no more, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I c-c-can’t stand it.” she pleaded, “Mercy, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t stand it, please, please, please…”

Two of the slimy limbs mad there way from either side of their intended victim. Sultry was to caught-up in her own laughter to notice the pink tentacles reaching for her tanned thighs. As the tips of the limbs began stroking her upper legs, Sultry fell into silent laughter, only able to trash about as her body was mercilessly tortured.

“THAT IS IT, LET ALL THE STRESS ESCAPE YOUR PENT UP BODY!” instructed the creature, “IT HAS BEEN YOUR WISH FOR SO LONG, BUT I HAD TO WAIT UNTILL YOU WE’RE ALONE TO ACT ON MY SUSPICIONS.” it added, as a tentacle wrapped worked it’s way around her arm, “LAUGH, LAUGH, YOU KNOW THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!”

“Nooooo!” screamed Sultry, when she was finally able to take a breath, it would be one of the last audible word she’d say as the tendril began to stroke her right armpit, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, auk, uh, err, hehehehehe, hahahahaha,, hehehehehe, stop, stop…” she mumbled as her belly was mercilessly stroked, “ hehehehehe, hahahahaha, snort, giggle, hehehehehe!”

Suddenly the helpless woman felt the front of her braw tear open, and two tendrils began to caress her sensitive breast. Sultry screamed, and laughed, even moaning reluctantly when her nipples were teased. She fell between fits of laughter, and moaning softly. The raven haired beauties body was totally confused, it didn’t know how to react, and it was driving her mad with desire,

“NOW, IT IS TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE TOUCH OF RELEASE!” bellowed the voice one last time “THIS WILL GRANT YOU A SHORT RESPIT FROM YOU STRESS, AND I WILL BE THEIR SHOULD IT BECOME UNBEARABLE AGAIN.”

Sultry shrieked as she felt her panties torn from her loins. Her screams were soon replaced with more laughter as the tips of the tendrils played in the crevice at the top of her thighs. Her clitoris was peaking out and the beast gently grazed it. A surge shot up Sultry’s body, and she cooed softly, then found herself in hysterics again. Gradually the laughter became less, and the coos grew into groans.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh wait, uh, oh their, that’s the spot, no wait stop, OW , for get it keep going.” said the conflicted woman, as she squirmed in the beasts clutches, “Oh, oh yes, oh that’s it, harder, HARDER!” she screamed, “OH MOTHER FUCKING HARDER!!!!!!!”

Sultry rolled into a ball, and sighed as her body trembled. Never before had she felt so satisfied, or relaxed. The slimy tentacles pulled themselves back under the bed, and there residue evaporated, leaving no stains in the sheet, or marks on the floor. Gradually the raven haired beauty drifted off to sleep, to have the most peaceful rest she’d had in many years.

The End

Hope she likes it...

I'm a little nervouse, do you think Sultry will like the ending?
:blush: :firedevil :blush: :firedevil :blush:

I had no idea Sultry was such a potty mouth.

Whether Sultry likes it or not I enjoyed it very much. Nice work. :D

It's my fantasy...

Hay isn't the perfect woman a lady in public and a ...uh-hum... in the bed room. Besides don't we all fantasies that a woman would curse and scream at a moment like that. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, now I just hope sultry doesn't hunt me down an kill me.

Slaver!!!! What a surprise! I truly didnt expect you to write a story about me. Knowing that I have a hard time sleeping I sure appreciate your thought into finding a way to relax me ;) That was sweet that you did this. Now I will have to look under my bed every night. Oh...your right about wishing a stranger would drop the million on my lap. That would make my life alot easier. Thanks again.

Ummmm Mantis....awww hell no I dont have a potty mouth. :D

Wow, what an imagination! I'm usually not a big fan of slimy, tentacled creatures but this one is kind and sympathetic and has excellent taste (literally) in women. Excellent 'climax' to the story, too!

I wonder...

...where will it strike again, and who.

Oh, and I think you have a potty mouth Sultry, it just takes alot to get it going lol. Like a fat juicy... uh... tentacle in the right place. :Kiss2:

Things that leave residue in the night...

Wow! Although a little short, I think this is an amazing and sexy approach to the whole tickle creature genre! Then, throw one of my pals into the mix, Sultry, and that sends this story up another few points!

Who would have thought that a slime covered, tentacle tickling, and english speaking creature would actually HELP get someone to sleep!

To hell with those damned Calm Forte sleeping pills!! :D

Excellent writing Slaver! Great work!

Cool Story

Very creative, I liked it. I love reading these type of stories. I like stories that are mixed with fantasy and imagination. Keep on writing, Dude.

Joe

Thanks Joe, Ink, and everybody

Maybe it's a little short, but as long as it entertains the masses thats what matters. I will continue to write, and I thik I may stick to short tales like this. However I do have a long one planed featuring Steph.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back