• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blackmail(At It's Finest)M/F

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Hi everyone. I'm back from a short Hiatus. I've been pretty busy lately working on a very special secret project for the Tickling community. 2 people on her know what its about, but I won't divulge until its finished product.(Don't want to disapoint). Anyhoo, I wrote a story to share with you to keep you all going for a while. This is a two part story. The first part is the set up for the story. Not any actual tickling as yet, just a glimpse of past experiences from the victims point of view. I hope you like it. Part two will be coming soon. I'll be popping on and off in here for a while but as the weather gets warmwer and things need getting done, I won't be able to contribute like I used to.Enjoy.

Blackmail (At its Finest)
By
Sadistickler

I went to a new club tonight. A gentleman’s club. Actually just a glorified strip joint. I heard rumors that the girls were fantastic. Young, gorgeous, perfect in every way. I decided to check it out for myself.
I paid the ten-dollar entry fee, and walked in to lights, loud music, and 6 stages with beautiful girls dancing in various forms of undress. I found an empty chair at one of the stages and sat down.
This girl was blonde, and beautiful. I watched her shake and wiggle, and generally just turned all the guys on with her teasing. I sat there mesmerized for 3 songs. She finally came over to me after a bit and teased me good one on one. I tipped her a 5 in her G-string.
The Dj called out the next 6 ladies and what stage they would be on. The girls stepped down from their stages and worked on getting a customer to pay them for a private lap dance.
The new dancers took their places on their stages. I looked up at the new girl up on my stage and nearly choked on my gum! Right there before my very eyes was a girl that I had known all her life. Her real name was Stacy, but her stage name was Candy. And believe me she was definitely gorgeous! I dated her mom for several years, and after Stacy went off to college a couple years ago, I hadn’t seen her since. I am still a great friend with her entire family including her mom and grandmother.
She started in the center of the stage and began dancing seductively to the music. Her outfit was a thin, leopard print top with matching skirt; bare tan legs ending in clear acrylic open toed high heels. Her toes were painted a bright fuscia color. Her dark brown hair was straight, cascading down her back and swirled as she twisted and turned to the music.
I took out my cell phone and discreetly snapped a couple pictures with it. She hadn’t noticed me yet, and was beginning to remove her top. I had a clear view of her gorgeous breasts. I snapped another picture showing her breasts and beautiful smiling face with the lights all gleaming down.
I’ve always thought Stacy was gorgeous, but seeing her breasts bare as they were… Wow! She slid out of her skirt, revealing probably the most perfectly shaped ass I’ve ever laid eyes on! As she turned, she spread her legs wide, and bent down putting her head between her legs and grinned at me just as I snapped another perfect picture with my camera phone.
Stacy came back up, and slowly turned towards me and slowly walked over seductively and grinned at me. She danced her way down to her knees on the stage right in front of me, snaking her slender arms around my neck, she pulled me close, and whispered in my ear.
“What the hell are YOU doing in here?” Stacy asked, not loosing her professional composure.
“I’m just checking out the club. I had no idea you worked here. But it’s definitely good to see you.” I said.
“Cool. Well, I need to get back to it. It’s all about the money you know.” She replied with a big smile.
She slowly danced her way up, and I tipped her ten bucks in her G-string before she turned back to the other customers seated around the stage. I kept snapping pictures of her during her whole routine.
She was just about to walk down the steps of the stage when I motioned her over. She walked over and bent down.
“ I’d like a private with you.” I said candidly.
“Oh, John, I don’t think so, its bad enough you’ve seen me like this, but a private would be too much. I’m sorry.” She answered.
“ Its Ok, I just want to talk to you for a few minutes. I’ll pay the 50 bucks per song. Say 2 songs worth up front?” I replied holding up a new, crisp, 100-dollar bill.
“Ok, that’s cool. Let me get dressed and I’ll meet you over there at the privates booths.” She said with a grin as she took my 100 bucks.
Within a few minutes, she appeared from a doorway and motioned me over to the private booths. We sat down in one on the overlarge leather couches.
“Wow. What a night! I’m beat, and I still have 3 hours to go. My feet hurt.” She said. I offered her a foot rub and she swung her gorgeous legs up and placed her feet in my lap. I pulled her shoes off and gently started rubbing her sexy feet and toes.
She told me why she was dancing. It wasn’t to pay for college because her grandmother had that covered. She just loved to shop. Clothes, jewelry, electronics, etc. So making 1500 bucks a week or more was fine for her. As I massaged her feet, I snuck in a quick tickle under her toes, and she squealed and jerked her feet away quickly.
“ DAMN! John! You know how I hate having my feet tickled! You’re an Ass. I think we are done here. “She stood up to leave when I opened my phone and showed her a perfect picture of her dancing with her smiling face and her bare breasts exposed.
“Now you wouldn’t want these pictures to go to your mom’s cell now would you? Or how about Grandma? I bet she’d cut you off in a heartbeat knowing how moral she always is.” I said defiantly.
“ You wouldn’t! You’re nuts! I could have your phone confiscated by security. You’re not supposed to use those in here.” Stacy said smugly.
That’s fine. I’ve already sent them to my home computer anyway, so I have the copies.” I said with confidence.
Stacy sat down and looked at me for a few seconds, looked away contemplating something, then turned back to me and sat back against the couch pulling her knee up and resting her elbow on it. She turned to me, placed her hand in her hair and said, ”What do you want? What do I have to do to keep you from sending those pictures to Mom or Grandma?”
“Well, I’ve always thought you were hot, and you’re 21 now, sooo… Just one night. And then it’s over.” I told her matter of factly.
She looked at me with her mouth open in shock, then looked to the floor for a few minutes, pouting. Then she looked up at me again.
“ You’re a fucking bastard. You know that? A fucking bastard. Ok, fine one damn night. And then I want you to erase the pictures. Ok? Deal?” She said.
“ Ok. Deal. I asked her when her day off was and she said Wednesday. I said be at my house at 7pm. And gave her a card with my home address on it. I stood up, smiled, and turned and walked out of the club.
As time went by and I waited for Wednesday, I remembered Stacy as she was growing up. She used to torment her little sister Erica and all her little friends. Erica was 3 years younger and Stacy would grab her, hold her down on the floor and tickle the crap out of her. She’d hold Erica’s arms over her head and tickle her armpits until she was crying from the tickles. Sometimes she would grab Erica’s ankles and peel off her socks and tickle her tiny feet with her long nails. All Erica could do was scream and laugh hysterically, begging Stacy to stop. But She would just tease her and keep tickling her feet. Stacy was older and much bigger than her little sister, so she would just straddle her legs and keep her put. Erica would just lay there in agony enduring Stacy’s ticklish torture.
Other times she would go after her friends. Hold one down and tickle her silly until they agreed to help her tickle Erica. Then they would all gang up on Erica under duress and hold her down and tickle her into sheer hysterics for up to an hour at a time. Poor Erica was tormented many times like this growing up by her older sister. It was cruel and inhumane.
I noticed a couple times when her and her mom was playing around on the floor, her mom would tickle Stacy’s bare feet very lightly and Stacy would jump up screaming and severely pissed off at her mom for tickling her. I gathered that Stacy was maybe 10 times more ticklish than her sister ever was. Good information for the future I thought.
I also observed on several occasion when Stacy’s boyfriend would tickle her she would laugh hysterically and scream and yell at him, throwing punches at him as well. Obviously Stacy’s one big weakness was that she was hyper ticklish and hated it. Kind of ironic since she just loved to tickle her little sister to death along with her friends.
Remembering one time her mom was giving her a back rub and behind Stacy’s back, she motioned for Erica to get her feet while Mom sat firmly on her back. Erica went nuts tickling Stacy’s feet. She lay across her calves and at first just tickled her feet through her socks, but even though Stacy was screaming profanities at her, she didn’t think that was good enough, so she peeled off Stacy’s socks and attacked her now bare feet with her small sharp nails. Stacy was having a complete fit squirming and shaking and cussing in agony at what Erica was doing to her sensitive feet. It only lasted maybe 5-10 minutes but was pure hell for the hyper ticklish Stacy.
Unfortunately Erica ended up being the victim again a week later. I heard that Stacy and three of her girlfriends from school, held her down and tickled her so bad for an hour that poor Erica peed. Then when they were all laughing at her she tried to crawl under her bed, but Stacy grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her out just enough to tie her ankles to the footboard of her bed with a pair of tights lying on the floor. Then they really started tickling Erica’s feet. They even went so far as to smear peanut butter on her soles and between her toes and let Stacy’s hyper-active Shitzu lick it all off. Poor Erica screamed and cried in sheer agony from the nonstop tickling sensations emanating from her very ticklish feet.
I thought about all these events that happened between Stacy and her poor sister Erica during the time I was dating Stacy’s Mom.
I couldn’t wait for Wednesday to arrive.

Part two still to come. And what a Wednesday it will be for poor Stacy. She has NO idea what she is in for. Hehehe.
Sadistickler

First of all, I have to say welcome back. Even if it is temporary. Its really great seeing something new from you. No doubt you will live up to your name in the second part. Looking forward to seeing how that twisted mind of yours works again. :twohugs: :wub:

as one of the two people here who know your secret.. i can promise you this.. i'll never tell, no amount of tickle torture will unseal these lips.. anyway, great to see you back sort of, Tony.. and what a place to end. grrrr and knowing you, it will be forever before we get to find out what happens on wednesday.. i'm so sure it will be sadistic at it's worst... you know how i love your stories.. ps. weekends are fine.

isabeau

Awww, Thank you so much, ladies, for your support. Its people like you that keep me striving. I'll be here a couple times aweek, but can't promise more than one story every week or two at best. I'm still finishing up on a few I started much earlier. My special project is taking priority right now.But when it is finished... Well, it'll knock the socks off of the tickling community.(I hope).
Sadistickler

Well, you've my vote of confidence for your success at whatever project you endeavor to complete. I'm sure it will be quite interesting, to say the least.

Regarding your story...very nicely done. I'm hoping for a continuation. Great job. :)

part2

This story has no part2 or did I just not find it?

Best regards,
Gear

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back