• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Blindfolded And Ticklish To The Touch" (fffff/ff - upperbody)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
"Blindfolded And Ticklish To The Touch"
by
Rockauthor

Kim and Debra had finally made it to the end of "hell week". They were the only two pledges left, and Psi Kappa Delta was not only the most popular sorrority on campus, but the toughest to get into. And, these two fresh-faced, eighteen-year-old hotties were determined to survive to the bitter end of this cruel and degrading initiation.
Kim was a petite, blue-eyed blonde, candid, but sensitive; she was the kind of person who you could always count on to claim to have a solution to any plaguing dilemma, whether she really did or not. Debra was a taller, brown-eyed brunette, shy, but committed; she never faced an obstacle she didn't challenge. The two girls had been close friends since the ninth grade; so close, in fact, they ended up attending the same university together.
When these two eager and attractive students pledged to this sorrority, though, they had absolutely no idea what menial and humiliating tasks the sisters of Psi Kappa Delta would subject them to. But, Kim and Debra were 21st century kind of girls, and they definitely wouldn't settle for anything less than being in the "A" list crowd.
First though, the lovely duo were made to stand outside in the cold of night, wearing only their bathsuits, while ice cubes were poured down their backs. They were forced to drink a gallon of a particulary inventive and disgusting cocktail of pureed sardines, egg yolks, and jalapeno peppers. And if that wasn't enough, the girls had to put on these sumo wrestler fat suits and try to run on a treadmill for forty-five minutes.
But, once Kim and Debra aced those previous challenges, they knew whatever their final terror was would be a cinch to beat.
Or so they thought.
The two cuties now found themselves standing in one of the rooms in the big sorrority house, topless, with their arms tied high above their heads to ropes than hung from the ceiling; their ankles were tied together with more ropes that were tied to the legs of a king-size bed.
Poised in front of Kim and Debra with frolicsome looks on their faces were Psi Kappa Delta sisters Ann, Melissa, Brooke, Rachel and the head sister Desiree.
Desiree, a tall, voluptuous black girl with long, straight hair, and gorgeous eyes lay on the bed behind Kim and Debra, sipping a diet cola with lemon and sexily rubbing her leg slowly up and down over the other. Ann and Melissa, positioned in front of Kim, both had shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes. Brooke and Rachel were short-haired blondes with blue eyes who stood with their arms crossed as they stared at Debra with appraising ogles.
"Congratulations, ladies. You two have reached the final test of hell week," declared Desiree. "Now before you even think of considering yourselves Psi Kappa Delta sisters, there is one more task you must accomplish. And believe me girls, this will be the most arduous and intense situation you've ever been put through. Do you accept the dare?"
"Yes, Desiree! We are ready!" Kim and Debra shouted.
"Good!" Desiree assessed, then paused for drama. "You're probably wondering why we have you two half-naked and tied with your arms raised above your heads. Well, I can tell you that this remaining event of hell week involves the playful art of tickle torture."
Tickling? Is that all? Kim thought with derision.
All I have to do is endure a little tickling and I'm in? This'll be easy, Debra thought, with the same attitude.
Both girls were somewhat ticklish; usually they'd giggle and flinch a little when anyone tickled them. But Kim and Debra could control their ticklishness if they wanted to. That was until now.
"Sisters!" Desiree called. "Place the blindfolds on them."
Ann and Brooke each pull out a blindfold mask and fitted them snuggly over Kim and Debra eyes with Melissa and Rachel assisting them.
Blindfolded? This is different, Debra thought, experiencing her first feelings of doubt, thus far.
Gee, I've never been blindfolded and tickled before, Kim thought. But how bad could it be? I can do this.
Once the masks were in place, the sisters paused in silence, to heighten the drama. And now that Kim and Debra were in the incredibly vulnerable position of not only being in bondage, but not even being able to see when the tickling would start, the two topless girls began to giggle with abandon just anticipating what was to come.
Suddenly, Kim felt Melissa's fingers wiggling like tickle spiders in the excruciatingly ticklish hollows of her underarms while Debra felt Rachel squeezing her and that ultra-ticklish spot around her waist. just above her hip bone.
Kim and Debra went berserk!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Ohmigawd! Aaaaagh! Haha! Aaaaaaaaagh!" Debra screamed.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha! Oh! Haha! Gawd! Aaaaaaaaaagh!
Heeheeheeeeeeeeeee!" Kim shrieked.
The two girls were shocked at how sensitive they were, but somehow wearing those blindfolds made Kim and Debra absolutely ticklish to the touch.They jerked and twitched every so often and screamed in ticklish anticipation as the sisters planned their strategy of attack.
"Oooh! Oooh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Ohmigawd! That tickles!" Kim wailed.
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oooh! Oooh! Ohmigawd! Ooooh! Aaaahaha!" Debra cried.
"Dang!" Desiree shouted. "You guys are ticklish. I've never seen anybody so ticklish before in my life."
"Yeah, they're ticklish before their even tickled," noted Ann.
Brooke then reached out her hands and gave Debra a really good squeezing of her totally vuilnerable ribcage.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"
Rachel then joined her colleague by reaching behind the bound Debra and tenderly stroking the sides of her neck.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Heeheeheeheeheeeee!"
Then Melissa reached behind Kim and started stroking her along her underarms, with just two fingers, while Ann frightened and tickled the tied up blonde with a sudden blowing of a raspberry in her extremely ticklish bellybutton.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaagh! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Hahaaaaaaaaaaa!"
All five sisters couldn't help but laugh at Debra and Kim's predicament. Here they were, at their most vulnerable, and these sorrority sisters exploited their weakness to the extreme.
"Tickle tickle tickle! Kitchy kitchy koo!" Rachel chanted.
"Here come the tickles" Brooke teased.
"Oooh, you don't know what your gonna feel next or when it's coming," taunted Melissa.
"Argh! I don't know if I can take this. I'm sooo ticklish," whined Debra.
"Are you girls giving up?" Desiree asked.
"No!" Kim adamantly answered, speaking for the two of them. "Debra, you hang in there, girl. We can get pass Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Hahahahahahahahaha!"
Kim was rudely interrupted when the sides of her waists and her armpits were unexpectedly tickled by the unseen fingers of Ann and Melissa.
"Aaaaaaahaha! Heeheeheeheehee! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" Debra exploded when Brooke and Rachel attacked her helpless and terribly ticklish tummy, without warning.
Even the head sister, Desiree, sat up on the bed and joined in on the fun. She sneaked up on both pledges, teasingly stroking the sides of their necks and digging her fingers under their arms.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (hiccup) Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa! (gasp) Oh! Oh god! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (gasp) Heeheeheeheehahahaha!" Kim cackled.
"(hiccup) Aaaahahahahahahahaha! That hahahaha tickles! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (gasp) Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaagh! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Debra wailed.
The two determined girls eventually collapsed into silent laughter and had wet their pants, but they made it through another hour of merciless tickle torture before they passed out from sheer exhaustion. When Debra and Kim awakened, they were full-fledged Psi Kappa Delta sisters. And despite the suffering they experienced being blindfolded and tickled, they couldn't wait to get their hands on new pledges to put them through the same kind of ticklish terror.

THE END

Rock, this was a great story! I love initiation themes, and this one was not only believable and intense, but pretty damn HOT as well!

Thanks for this gem! :cool:

Dave 2112!

I thank U very much. Coming from one of the fiction writing greats of the tk community, that certainly means a lot.

tummyticklish01 and ticklingnemesis...

I thank U both for the positive reviews, and ticklingnemesis, I'm really not one to write a lot of continuations, but my next story will be "Lisa's Tickle Torture". It contains "ff/f - full body" tickling and I hope to have it posted very soon.

Thanx again,
Rockauthor

Cool story.A very fun read:D
You know what else would have been cool? If when the first girl passed out, you continued the tale and told how after she passed out, all five girls moved onto the one remaining girl.:devil: :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back