• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phantasia, Part 2 (m/ff)

LD_Tickler

4th Level Yellow Feather
My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to the sequel. I know, it's very late. The combination of exams and a ticklish new girlfriend is hardly a recipe for free time.

Last edited:
This is one of the most creative stories I've read on here, the whole concept is different, original and a great read overall :) If only we could all have lucid dreams like this! excellent story LD, very impressive, and looking forward to find out what becomes of Darren and his fantasy girls!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I really was trying to come up with something unique. I'm glad it struck you as such.

you're welcome, I hope you get some more responses to this second part after the big response to part one!, this one is definitely just as good! I know it's frustrating sometimes to write and write and write and then not get very many comments, as happens with most of my stories ;) but I like your writing a lot

What an amazingly creative story. Not just as a tickling story either. I love this kind of stuff. The tickling aspect makes it more relatable for me, and it's so amazingly well written, but even if this wasn't a tickling story, I'd still be enjoying the premise immensely.

You should be an author.

what an awsome story. Love that to fullfill his fantasy's he will wkae from his coma.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back