• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hopeless Imp

Very, very well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
And the imp is, of course, the Overseer. Come on, the club feet, playing the fiddle, the "devilish" nature....Heh :cool:

Heh, well you've figured out some of the devil allusions, but there's more in there.

You're still way off in deciphering the title. Taking it too literally. Think outside the box. ;)

siamese dream said:
I think I've got it...
Mephistopheles??

Do I win?? :D

hmm i didn't see his name in the story.. lol... anyway hmmm the whole club is the imp?

isabeau :firedevil

no no i know.. the author is the imp...

isabeau said:
hmm i didn't see his name in the story.. lol... anyway hmmm the whole club is the imp?

isabeau :firedevil

no no i know.. the author is the imp...

hehe...the name is right there in the title ;) but like LD said, you gotta think outside the box!! Re-arrange the letters of Mephistopheles' name...
MEPHISTOPHELES
THE HOPELESS IMP

It's an anagram!

siamese dream said:
hehe...the name is right there in the title ;) but like LD said, you gotta think outside the box!! Re-arrange the letters of Mephistopheles' name...
MEPHISTOPHELES
THE HOPELESS IMP

It's an anagram!

omg your right.... why didn't i think of that?? wow

isabeau

you too smart girl..

Siamese, you totally cheated. There's no way anyone could figure it out that quickly.

I don't know how, but you found a way to cheat. lol.

Good going. There was also lots of biblical terminology mixed into the story. :p

This story is AMAZING!

Makes me want to own a club, or meet someone who does.

What an incredible fantasy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back