• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jorja Fox's Birthday Tickle (MMMMM/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
A short little story aboutCSI's Jorja Fox.

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) was upset because she had to film an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on her birthday. Her co-stars, William Petersen (Grissom), Gary Dourdan (Warrick) and George Eads (Nick) decided to “cheer her up.”

The team was on a lunch break, when George and Gary snuck up behind Jorja and pinned her to the ground. Then William came around the corner to join them.

“What is going one?” Jorja demanded as she strained to get free.

“We are going to help cheer you up.” William said. Then Gary removed Jorja’s shoes and socks, then started to tickle her feet. She was extremely ticklish and burst into laughter.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHA!” Gary continued to tickle her feet by digging as hard as he could and slowly moving form her heel to the balls of her feet. The closer to the balls of her feet Gary got, the louder Jorja’s laughter got.

“NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” When Gary reached the balls of Jorja’s feet, her laughter went up an octave. This was a very sensitive spot and Gary centered the tickling there for a while.

NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Jorja was in hell, especially when Gary started to tickle between her toes.

“AAAAAAHHH! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Gary stopped tickling Jorja and the boys let her catch her breath.

“Let me go now!” Jorja demanded. Instead of letting her go, George started to tickle Jorja’s armpits. This caused Jorja to burst into laughter once again.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then George grabbed a fingerprint brush form a filed kit and brushed it across Jorja’s pits. She could not stand this.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then George brushed the brush under Jorja’s chin , and Jorja’s laughter slowed to giggles as she struggled to catch her breath once again. Then, William started to tickle Jorja’s sides and ribs. Jorja hated being tickled there and burst into hard laughter.

“WILL NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAP!” Then William rolled Jorja’s shirt up and started to tickle her bare sides.

“AAAAAHHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA!” Then William started to tickle Jorja’s tummy. This was her absolute most ticklish spot and burst into even harder laughter.

“NOT THERE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHHAHAP! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” William continued to tickle Jorja’;s sides with one hand while drawing figure eights around her navel with his other hand.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA!” Jorja just wished that this torture would end. Then Grissom grabbed a cotton swab out of the field kit and use d it to tickle Jorja’s belly button.

“OH NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHA! PLEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Jorja’s laughter was so loud, it was attracting an audience, specifically Eric Szamanda (Greg Sanders) and Paul Guilfoyle (Brass). They gathered around their ticklish co-star and at the count of three, they all started to tickle her at the same time. Gary on her feet, George on her armpits, Eric on her inner thighs and Paul and William on her tummy. Jorja was laughing so hard, no sound was produced.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, they stopped tickling Jorja and let her up. She actually admitted that she was feeling a little better.

Pleasde let me know what you think. You can view a discussion on Jorja here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=28122

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back