• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School *New Release 4/19/06

MTJpub

Verified
Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School e-novel

**Electronic Publication - Email Delivery
**Words 54,000 +
**Bonus Cover Illustration by Corwin FT
**Story by Tarr2k

"With all the work I've done for my country, I thought I was an instrument of karma. Tickling innocent girls within an inch of their lives, though... I have a feeling I won't like it when karma knocks on my door."

Less than two decades into the future, an agency more powerful than the CIA, NSA, and FBI combined has established the Boarding School, a secret facility where ladies conspiring against America surrender their secrets. But after an accident turns a dedicated guard into a woman, a darker side of the institution emerges. Samantha uncovers a plot within the very walls of Boarding School that threatens the freedom of every last American. Can she endure her torment long enough to piece together the truth and avert this tragedy, especially when the head of Boarding School takes a personal interest in brainwashing her?

Like League of Ticklish Ladies, Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School is built on strong female leads and lots of different tickling targets and scenarios for a fun, engaging story.

Please Note: Read the Prologue HERE

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Politickle Prisoner.html

Last edited:
I posted my initial review of this publication in haste (in Artwork), on my way out the door and realized I was quite remiss in giving this unique tale its proper due. This was so much more than just a great story. It was well put together, extremely unique and one of the tales I will read over and over again. There is a level of characterization rarely seen in this genre and I found myself totally absorbed by the players. Every once in awhile, a tale comes along that breaks previous boundaries of what tickling fiction is and should be, and this is one of them. I strongly urge any afficianados of not only tickling fiction, but good erotic literature in general to get a copy of this astounding publication.

There....now I feel much better!

See the real answer below :D

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
There are some F/F scenes, but the majority of scenes are M/F.

I'll throw in my two cents. I ordered this because Dave recommended it so highly and typically I agree with Dave on these things. It is definitely unique and well written and I imagine most men will like it a lot. As an erotic work, it left something to be desired for me, as it was missing some key elements I like to have, but as a work of strictly tickling fiction, it's excellent. It's true that the characters are really well developed and I was definitely absorbed in the story and found myself suitably outraged probably exactly when I was supposed to be. Thumbs up :D

I just got done reading this and I must say this is the best story I have read of any tickling fiction. it was not the tickling action that hooked me(That was pretty nice addition) it was the nice storyline and well developed. I cannot praise tar2k enough about the story.

may there be a sequel to this in the works? or maybe another story like this written from tar2k? I know this was finished months ago, but man...the story was just that damn good

Thanks for the feedback Tickler_DAE!

I know that Tarr2k's fiendish imagination is always hard at work but what his next project might be is a mystery at this time. Gems such as "The league of Ticklish Ladies" and "Poli-Tickle Prisoner" suddenly and delightfully appear in my e-mail box.

Perhaps he will chime in and give us a hint? ;)

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks very much for your kind words, and I'm really glad you liked the story.

There's a "sequel" already in motion, though it's really more like the second half of the story already told rather than a follow-up. Poli-tickle Prisoner: Time Of Your Life picks up with Samantha now opposing the government she'd always supported, but like the first part, who she is as a person is more central to the story. But there will be lots and lots of tickling. :)

But more immediately, I've been finalizing what I'm hoping will be an anthology of three novellas in the vein of the Twilight Zone, called 3 Women In Search Of An Exit. Each is the story of a woman trapped by circumstance in grueling tickling situations and is seeking a way to escape... and since this is Rod Serling-style stories, you can be sure that there are no walls or guards that are responsible. :)

Awsome that is what I was hoping for a sequel! And I have the most faith in your anthology project as well.

As long as the story is good I am happy. Tickling in a good story to me is a nice little bonus. I like your areas of choice too(Yup i am a Breast and nipples man)

But Good luck on the story, and don't worry MTJ you will be seeing me again

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back