• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School *Story Prologue

MTJpub

Verified
Please enjoy this excerpt from our latest e-novel by Tarr2k

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School

Prologue

In the silence of the room, the only disturbance is the quiet breathing, the futile strain of leather, and the occasional clatter. There's a slight hint of sweat in the air, and fear. Let the eye of imagination open and see her, sitting strapped in a very solid, padded chair. Her wrists are bound together to the back of the chair right behind her head, leaving her arms up and exposing her torso. Her ankles are each securely strapped to the chair's legs. Her painted red lips are wrapped around a blue ball gag, the reason for the occasional quiet feminine moans.

A pair of black sheer stockings cling to the shape of her sexy legs, strapped to a matching black thong. High platform heeled shoes match the outfit and are responsible for the noise as she struggles to free her ankles from the bonds. But in her heart, she knows there's no real point. Even if she managed to get out of the chair, she'd never make it out of the building, especially in her condition.

Her bare tummy quivered in anticipation of what was going to happen. She'd already faced an ordeal soon after she was processed, and now it looked like they were going for a more personal touch. Her entire upper body was now bare and exposed; the only thing she wore was a black and red shelf bra, which wasn't there for coverage. The catalog the facility ordered from had stated about this number that it "supports and shapes the breast from the underside only, exposing the remains of your breasts and nipple. The perfect bra for you to tease him out of his mind!" The woman knew that the bra had been bought with exactly the opposite intent in mind.

Now let the eye of imagination pull back to see her in context. It's a drab, sterile room, painted a universal white and containing only a cabinet, some stools and chairs in the corner, and a mirror that ran the length of the room. Above the mirror was a large digital clock, to serve as a reminder that under some conditions time flows like winter tree sap. Draw back further, through the mirror, seeing the room through the two-way glass separating it from the observation chamber, a dark room only about half the size of the one where the woman currently is. Hovering along the left side of the glass is a computer-generated picture of her face, with the name "Mary Collins" printed underneath it. Other information is also displayed underneath her picture:

Primary Zone: Underarms, Feet
Secondary Zone: Thighs, ribs
Interrogation Session #1
Duration: Pending

Two men, clad in blue and grey uniforms, walked into the room. One, the taller, more solidly built one with the black hair, plucks a file folder out of an alcove just outside the door to the interrogation room. He flips it open as the two enter the interrogation room and shut the door behind them. "Mary Mary Mary Mary Mary," he said with a shake of his head, "you have been a very naughty young lady. You should be ashamed of yourself." Mary answered, but the ball gag turned it into a jumble of mumbling noises. "Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say," the guard said. "Looks like this is Mary's first visit to our humble interrogation room. Want to fill her in, Lee?"

"By order of the fire marshal, there is no smoking in this auditorium," the shorter one, Lee, said as he examined Mary, obviously from both a professional and erotic standpoint. "Please keep your arms and legs inside the cab at all times, and remain seated until the torture has come to a complete stop. If you've enjoyed your time with us, why not visit our lovely gift shop on the way out? Sam?"

"Yeah, let's get down to business," Sam said as he continued reading through the file. "It says here that you helped two unidentified individuals smuggle nerve agents into the country. Now that is pretty goddamn serious, don't you think, Lee?"

"Oh very."

"Yes, that's why you're here, and that's why we're here." Sam closed up the folder and leaned down. "We are not unkind men-"

"Not at all," Lee agreed.

"But at the same time, you can see why something so serious is going to call for some drastic steps on our part, right? I mean, you can't expect us to offer you a lollypop if you'll help us, right? And of course, you've been through the preliminary processing, so you know how we plan to get the information out of you."

Lee made some scratching marks in the air. "Coochie-coochie-coo!"

"We know all your weak spots now, and we're going to get them, and we'll get them good, and we're not going to stop, Mary. We're not going to stop tickling every last spot we can find. The only thing that can make us stop is if you tell us what you know."

"When we ask you if you're ready, just nod your head like this," Lee said, nodding up and down.

"We'll stop, we'll take off the ball gag, and you can tell us what we need to know," Sam said. "It's that simple. Then we'll leave you be."

"Of course, there's a couple of things you should remember," Lee said.

"Right. Don't tell us we have no right to do this."

"Even if we don't, that's not going to make us stop."

"So don't even waste our time on that," Sam said. "Now, when we stop and go to all this trouble of taking that gag off, it had better be to get some information out of you."

"Otherwise you're just wasting our time."

"It's annoying."

"And it's really frickin' stupid to annoy people who are torturing you."

"So, don't say 'I don't know anything,'" Sam said.

"We don't believe you."

"Don't say 'You've got the wrong person.'"

"We don't believe you."

"Don't say 'There's been some kind of mistake.'"

"We don't believe you. Second verse, same as the first."

"Because we can't afford to believe you," Sam said. "Because thousands, perhaps millions, of people may die if we do. So, don't waste our time trying to convince us, we won't be convinced. And if, in fact, somehow it's actually true, well, I'm sorry to say that you're likely to have a very lousy day."

Mary watched the guards with visible terror as they got in close around her. They didn't seem to notice. "Didn't the report say feet and pits were primary zones?" Lee asked.

"Yeah," Sam said, walking behind her and out of sight.

"Why the hell did Transport give her shoes and strap her ankles to the chair legs?"

"Why do you think?"

"'Cause they're a bunch of fuck ups?"

"Got it in one. Least they know how to dress 'em."

"Okay, that I will grant you," Lee said getting on his knees in front of her. "I guess I'm going to start with the thighs, but I may roam a bit. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Mary gave a muffled scream into her gag as Sam wriggled his fingernails in her armpits. He moved them around a little, exploring the entire area; Mary's cries seemed to grow more intense. "Yeah, this is a primary spot. The computer's right, Transport just fouled shit up again."

Lee reached forward and began squeezing just above her knee, causing Mary to strain at the straps on her ankles. "How the hell does this happen? It's not like it's goddamn rocket science." With practiced hands he worked his way up Mary's thighs, her legs squirming in a futile attempt at escape. Now that the shock was over there was no mistaking the deep laughter escaping from the gag. "Look at the primary zones, pick a restraint to expose them. Results like this, they might as well put up a big grid of the scenarios and just have a monkey throw shit at it."

"Sounds like your last performance review," Sam said. He was drilling his fingers in all around the exposed area of her underarms, causing an increase in Mary's reaction. Her cheeks were already flush and her eyes were screwed shut. Sam watched impassively as tears managed to slip out while he adopted a new stroking style.

"Don't remind me. That Brick Wall's out to get me, man. I heard- Aw hell, this is a friggin' waste of my time." Lee slid his hands down and squeezed Mary's knees; her eyes flashed open a second at the tickle and then immediately slammed shut, adding a rapid chuckling undertone to her laughter while she tugged at the straps. "That's a little better, I guess. Dammit."

"Well, it's been five minutes of this, Mary," Sam said, never relenting in his vicious attack on her underarms. "Are you ready to talk to us yet?" She nodded, so with the quick movements of someone who did this on a very regular basis, Sam slipped his hands away from her armpits and back to the strap holding the gag on. He slipped it out of her mouth. "So?"

"Please don't tickle me any more..." she begged.

"The names, Mary," Sam said impatiently.

Her voice was filled with tears. "Please don't tickle me..."

"I'm putting the gag on in five, four, three, two, oh for God's sake. Lee, get this," he tossed the ball gag to Lee, who caught it while he straightened up, fluidly heading around Mary one way while Sam went the other. Sam got down on his knees and started on the strap at her left ankle.

"You sure you want to do that?" Lee said. "You know the regs."

"It's Transport that screwed it up," Sam said, releasing the strap around her left leg. He pulled the high-heeled shoe off her foot. "I'll take the heat if anyone complains. You want it? I know you like the feet."

"You're a gentleman and a scholar," Lee said, finishing up the ball gag. Again they seamlessly traded spots. Lee sat on the floor with his back against Mary, wrapping his left arm around her leg and holding it at the ankle, ensuring he had a grip she couldn't shake. "Your feet ticklish?" Lee asked, twisting his head to look at her. Mary nodded. "You going to tell us what we need to know?" She nodded emphatically. "Too bad that we don't trust you now. Let's give you a little time to think about what you've done." He viciously assaulted her sole, and Mary began crying into her gag and yanking feebly to get her foot away. But Lee's grip was unshakeable, skittering his fingers up and down the stockinged foot. "Sheer," Lee commented. "I like that."

"Oh definitely," Sam said, dropping his fingernails into both Mary's armpits and scratching. She howled and tried valiantly to pull away. "I love the body stockings. Haven't seen one of those in a while, but maaan...."

The banter ceased as Mary's foot and underarms received the attention of professional ticklers. Another five minutes came and went, then ten, then fifteen. Mary's struggles finally ended and she just slouched in the chair, laughing ceaselessly into her gag without the strength to move. Still fingers traced her sole, still nails prodded her underarms. The two interrogators having found their rhythm, Sam said, "Was the review as bad as I heard?"

"Yeah, Brick Wall came down hard on my ass. Can't stand that prick."

Sam nodded, noting the new flurry of activity as he worked up towards the biceps. "Then quit."

"Are you kidding me?" Lee said. "And leave all this? These people pay me to touch beautiful women."

"Yeah, usually for you it's the other way around."

"Fuck you." Lee took it out on the stocking, ripping it open and exposing the flesh underneath. He attacked it and Mary yanked so hard he nearly lost his grip on her. The toes wriggled feebly as he worked his way up and down.

"Okay, Mary," Sam said, "that's thirty minutes. Now we've all learned what not listening earns us. Are you going to talk this time?" Mary nodded so hard it looked like her head would fall off. "You mean it? If you don't then next time we go an hour, and it doesn't matter how much you're begging to tell us, we don't stop. You're going to tell us?" An even more furious nod. Sam slipped the gag off and she told them everything. The computer, monitoring the entire situation, dutifully recorded it. Sam picked up the folder, scanned through it again, and nodded. "Looks like everything's in order. Mary, Lee's going to strap your ankle back, just to keep the regs satisfied, but you're done, okay? No more tickling." While Lee worked Sam pulled out a pen and signed the form, then tore off the carbon copy for his files. "You owe me fifteen bucks for the stocking, Lee."

"You said you'd take responsibility."

"For undoing the leg, not wrecking her outfit."

"Well if I'm paying for it, I'm keeping it."

Sam closed the folder and led the way out. "The more I learn about you, Lee, the more I wish I hadn’t." Mary just sat in the chair, body still flush and coated with sweat from the ordeal. She'd given in, but at least the horrible tickling was over.

But what neither she nor Sam knew was that he was wrong: there would be much more tickling in the future.

Please Note: View the cover art HERE

Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School e-novel

**Electronic Publication - Email Delivery
**Words 54,000 +
**Bonus Cover Illustration by Corwin FT
**Story by Tarr2k

"With all the work I've done for my country, I thought I was an instrument of karma. Tickling innocent girls within an inch of their lives, though... I have a feeling I won't like it when karma knocks on my door."

Less than two decades into the future, an agency more powerful than the CIA, NSA, and FBI combined has established the Boarding School, a secret facility where ladies conspiring against America surrender their secrets. But after an accident turns a dedicated guard into a woman, a darker side of the institution emerges. Samantha uncovers a plot within the very walls of Boarding School that threatens the freedom of every last American. Can she endure her torment long enough to piece together the truth and avert this tragedy, especially when the head of Boarding School takes a personal interest in brainwashing her?

Like League of Ticklish Ladies, Poli-Tickle Prisoner: Boarding School is built on strong female leads and lots of different tickling targets and scenarios for a fun, engaging story.

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Politickle Prisoner.html

LadyCat said:
Oh man!... Why can't that be me???

yea i'll second that.. but how cruel those ticklers are..to taunt her like that.. fantastic prologue.. sighs.. wish i could read the whole story.

isabeau

Thank you. If you like a little bit of tickle cruelty, there's a part in the story where a debate over which part of the body is most ticklish leads to a competition on one unfortunate prisoner. :firedevil

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back