• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apples Wins, Peaches Losses, Texan Toasting, And, Bahamas Blowups

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They played three very tight, tense, emotional ballgames in New York, winning two of them, before heading to Atlanta, and being lucky to escape with one win in three games there, and then moving on to Houston, and getting swept three games by the Astros. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the midwest.
While issues between Mitch and Naomi had been superficially cordial for quite a while, during the seperation between them while Mitch was on the road trip, a couple of fights on the telephone between the couple, over seemingly minor issues, exposed serious underlying issues, that needed to be dealt with. By the time Mitch returned home, the couple was barely speaking to each other. Although Naomi knew her calling and commitment was to be mother, wife, and part time pitcher for the Paradise Island Good Guys, the increasing frustration she felt, over having to turn down movie offers, due to her commitment to her family, and the team, was beginning to boil over. In reality, it was becoming a struggle of "Who wore the pants", in the Mitch and Naomi household. Naomi had a major problem. She could not be a serious, consistent actress with a full time movie career, and a wife and mother to her family. Some nights, there was a level of her that felt like exploding over about being Mitch's submissive, tickle and fuck toy, and to put her foot down, put an end to the fetish business, and reclaim her career, giving Mitch an ultimatium to either retire, accept that she would do movies, help out largely with the kids, or, to tell him to go to hell altogether. Yet, she knew that if she did that, Mitch, who although he loved Naomi dearly, would balk, and tell her to go to hell herself. In reality, while Mitch had a few faults, he certainly wasnt the worst man to be married to. He was an attentive father, and husband, and she knew he loved her deeply. So what if he had an obsession with tickle torturing her, playing with her feet, and wanted her to stand on a few ladders barefoot, to satisfy his unusual fetish. He never beat her, didnt cheat on her, and largely never verbally abused her, plus, he was a faithful husband for 20 years, and she knew that his heart was with her. Naomi had many emotions swirling around, as Mitch came home that night, and the couple made love. In Naomi's mind, it was almost as if:" I'm his wife, this is my job. I am supposed to do these things for him. I'd rather he ask me to do them, because he has these fetishes, and if he doesnt ask me, he will either cheat, or leave me"
With these issues hanging over her head, the Good Guys, meanwhile, opened a homestand against Pittsburgh on a showery Monday night. Kate Hudson started, and it was a tough game, as by the sixth inning, in a windy rain, she had thrown a great many pitches, and had to be removed. The bullpen proceeded to appear in the seventh, at which point Naomi, and another pitcher, blew the lead, and the Good Guys were saddled with a 5-4 defeat. The skies cleared on Tuesday, and so did the Good Guys luck, as Gil Bellows went to the mound, and pitched a gem, scattering three hits over nine innings, and coming away with a 5-1 win. Wednesday afternoon was a special noon time camp matinee. Charlize started the game, and it was a hot, humid day. The ball was flying out of the park on that day, and the Good Guys took a 6-1 lead, proceeded to blow all of it, got the lead back in the eighth, saw Hilary Duff serve up a home run in the ninth, and had to win the contest in the bottom half, on a Mitch home run, 9-8.
Thursday was a much needed off day for both the team, and the couple. For some unexplained reason, although things between them were far from perfect, they made love two times that day. In reality, they both knew that even with their issues, they had a long marriage, and three kids, and neither of them were going anywhere. Naomi lied in bed, and said not a word, as Mitch tickled, kissed, and played with her feet and toes, except for the laughter it caused from the tickling sensation.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started, and pitched well, but couldnt get a win, as her opponent, Cub starter Greg Maddux, was better, and came away with a 3-2 win. Sniderman was concerned about giving the ball to the fifth starter on Saturday, and very nearly started Kate Hudson, but chose not to. In the end, the fifth starter gave the team a much needed lift, allowing two runs in seven innings, and leaving tied, as the team scored a run in the eighth, to come away with a 4-3 triumph. Kate Hudson took the mound on a beautiful Sunday in front of a matinee standing room only crowd of over 50,000. Eager to atone for her subpar performance of earlier in the week, Kate, who was matched up with Cub ace Kerry Wood, threw a gem. She allowed but two hits over eight innings, as the Good Guys scratched out two runs, and Duff came in to save the day in the ninth, in a 2-1 Paradise victory.
The Cardinals invaded Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows started, and was battered out of the box in the third inning, in a 7-4 defeat. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and the team fared better, as she allowed but one run in six innings, as the Good Guys scored four, in a 4-1 win. Neve Campbell went to the hill on a sunny hot Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand, before the Good Guys headed to the Midwest. Again, the ball was jumping out of the park, due to the heat, and Neve was far from perfect, allowing five runs in six innings, and leaving leading 6-5. The Good Guys blew that, were three outs from losing, then rallied in the ninth, to send it to extra innings, where Mitch finally won the game with a long double, in a 7-6 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a very difficult homestand in more ways than one.
That night, with his bags all packed, the the team set to head for Pittsburgh the next evening, a trivial incident happened between Mitch and Naomi, that served to expose deeper issues. It was later evening, and the couple was lying in bed, with Naomi reading, and Mitch channel surfing, Mitch was lying at Naomi's bare feet, and kept running his fingers very lightly over her toes and soles, not intently enough for a real tickle, but just teasingly. At first, Naomi had no real reaction, as she just continued her reading, flexed her toes a little bit, and didnt really pay attention. Mitch tried to get a bit more playful, and make the tickling more pointed, so he ran his fingers over her toes and soles harder, trying to get her to pay attention. This time, the tickling overtaking her, she couldnt help but react. She flexed her toes even harder, began to laugh, and put down her book. Normally, it would have been a trivial incident, that she would have let pass, and not said anything to, but she promptly jumped up, got off the bed, and erupted. "What the hell is it now? Do I have to wear shoes to bed every fucking time I lie down! Can't I have one moment's fucking peace without your hands being all over my feet every minute! I swear to God, I feel like Iam your fuck and tickle toy, and not your wife, and Iam fucking sick of it!" Naomi said, her voice rising with every word, into a scream. Mitch looked at her in disbelief:" Gee, Excusseeee Moi! I didnt know you felt that way. Maybe if you're like that, I shouldn't touch you, ever again!" Mitch shouted back. "Maybe you shouldnt!" Naomi yelled. With that, Mitch took his pillow and blanket, went to the guest room, and slammed the door. It was a trivial incident that would not be resolved by the time he left on the trip, but did it signal a greater underlying problem?
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party a few days before this incident occurred. The featured lee would be an attractive female producer who worked the postgame show for WPAR radio and TV, the Good Guys flagship station. The attractive brunette was tied hands and feet in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club, as the tickle began. Catcher Barney began the tickle on the producer's neck with fingers as her head moved from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled the producer on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with his fingers, causing thrashing, and squealing laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO TICKLISH! NO! Second baseman Russell was next, tickling the producer on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as more laughter erupted from her. Finally, Mitch got down to the soles of the producer's soft feet. He attacked the producer's feet with his fingers, a feather, ice and an electric toothbrush over her toes and soles. The producer went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way and begging for mercy!: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO VERY TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the producer was untied.
On Thursday night, when Mitch bid his family adieu on his way to the airport and the trip to Pittsburgh, Naomi was less than receptive. She turned her head away as he went to kiss her on the lips, prompting the couple's college age daughter, Erin, to ask what the problem was. Mitch and Naomi didnt make a big deal out of it, with Naomi saying they had a "spat" which they would iron out. As Mitch left, both he and Naomi had to wonder, was it a "spat", or the indication of a more serious problem?
So, things were a bit unsettled as the team began their road trip. It would be a couple of weeks before anyone knew whether or not this was just a disagreement, or a serious issue. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Great story, I just can't help but feel that Naomi should just be happy with what she's got. After all, wishing for things does not make them so. I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thanks, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. As we know, Naomi loves Mitch, but she can be very tempermental. He hasnt had an easy time with her, so there are times she flares up.
Stay tuned, as you know, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

yikes and i thought things were working out between them.. seems they have more issues to solve. i have to agree, Naomi does have a pretty good life, and Mitch has always said she could go back to acting if she wished. hope things work out for them. great installment Mitch, i read the last installment, but forgot to post.. sorry

isabeau

Thank you, isabeau, your praise is appreciated. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back