• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

El Chavo del 8 (Mexican Sitcom)

hchacin

Theres one scene that the Profesor Jirafales (Jirafales Teacher) is under the sand and the lady (Doña Florinda) look his toes,then she start to tickling his toes and he start to laugh histerically...Is a old mexican sitcom and the shoot was on Acapulco Beach.
Paz y Cosquillas
Hchacin:devil:

Boo...what booo?

Hay talons, don't boo the guy. I'm a */F tickling fan too but the point of the Mainstream area is to report on sceans and possible happenings in the mainstream. Besides if a good looking woman tickled my feet when I was barried in the sand it would be...well..sexy. You shouldn't boo the guy:sowrong: just because he repoted something.

Dear Slaver,

Our dear compatriot, Mr. Talons, believes that "the only people who are people are the people who think and act like him". Odd to find this approach on a tickling forum, no?

ddd

Thanks Slaver!!!

You are openminded....I apreciate that
Paz y Cosquillas

Not true fool, I am just expressing my opinion just like he is. Or isn't that allowed here anymore.

Yes it is.

You could simply have said, "Im not one for */M tickling or just not said anything at all. Oh and please do responed...just so you can learn why I am the King of All Something-or-other. Plus I need an excuse to build my # of posts so I can improve my rank.

Thank You and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Did I hear 'FlameWar'? I sure hope I didn't...

I'm setting up my sentry gun over here, so watch it, people :)

And Talons - Yes, you may express your opinion freely. But need I remind you of the 'golden rule'?
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
'Booo' is clearly out of bounds.
Hchacin - Nice find! Thanks for posting it :)
SlaverTickler - Thanks for jumping in :D NO flames on the board though, please :) Settle those via e-mail if you must, okay?
Dig Dug Dog - True as always! Intolerance is a strange thing to occur on a far-from-mainstream fetish forum...

*Sentry Gun powers up with a 'Whirrrrr', starting to scan for flames*

FlameWar...who said that...

Damb some one's been using Jedi mind trick on me again...I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. I've been taking all my medication, and going to all my meetings...well ok I mised 1 last week. It was one of those evil dark side Jedi Tipes honest...no realy...it was!(Gotta admit one thing Marauder, when I Flame-On at least I do it with style)

:firedevil

Last edited:
First of all, I wasn't even talking to you slave. Lately, I have found some of the regulars on this forum to be quite nasty and standoffish. I come here to enjoy myself, I didn't tell the guy he sucked or use any inflamatory language all I did was express my dislike of that type of tickling. If the skins around here get any thinner people may get offended by just a simple "Hello". I don't know who this SlaveTickler is and I really don't care. I do know I have done nothing to him so I suggest he get off of my case. Maybe an opinionated guy like myself doesn't belong here? Who knows? Maybe this is a conformists forum? If Myriads wants me out I will depart willingly!:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
This is not a conformist forum, just a flame-free one. Booing people is simply not appreciated. He posted a mainstream find on the mainstream forum. It wasn't even a picture, video-clip or story. Neither is the TMF restricted to only */f material. And we aren't thin-skinned, really. We do, however, tend to have itchy trigger-fingers when the old */m vs. */f controversy is starting to kindle again. That discussion mostly devolves into name-calling, and we won't have that. If you don't like */m material, don't look at it. If you want to speak out against it, do so in the discussion forum, not in a valid posting's thread. Attacking someone who posts any sort of material without valid reason is frowned upon.

O.K. enough said. I will take that under advisement. I apologize for my booing. It will never happen again. I don't mind being told the proper posting procedures by a moderator, its when your average Joe just butts their nose into things that kind of ruffles my feathers. I guess I have a hard enough time listening to the people that are supposed to keep me in line let alone have all these mod wannabes chirping in my ear. Again .....Sorry and thanks for the instruction.;)

Last edited:
Not a Mod Wannabe; Definitely Not an Average Joe

...but certainly a TMF member who was sick and tired of MANY mean-spirited posts by the Self-Righteous One, with no justification.

dig dug dog

Mod-wannabe's? Will you ever let it rest? *sigh* I'm watching this thread! Any more nastiness or hostility, hidden or plain, will be

<CENTER>OBLITERATED!!!</CENTER>

And don't think I'm not serious...

Talons said: First of all, I wasn't even talking to you slave. Lately, I have found some of the regulars on this forum to be quite nasty and standoffish. I come here to enjoy myself, I didn't tell the guy he sucked or use any inflamatory language all I did was express my dislike of that type of tickling. If the skins around here get any thinner people may get offended by just a simple "Hello". I don't know who this SlaveTickler is and I really don't care. I do know I have done nothing to him so I suggest he get off of my case. Maybe an opinionated guy like myself doesn't belong here? Who knows? Maybe this is a conformists forum? If Myriads wants me out I will depart willingly!

Talons, you didn't use inflamitory language. You used inflamitory TONE. And insult is not the word, it's the way the word is used. And that is what hung you up here. The attitude you expressed with your comment. It was one of basic rudeness to another forum member. To you your Boo was an expression of your dislike of hchacin's */m find. From my perspective (and many others no doubt) it looks like an expression of dislike of the post, the poster and the fact that he took the time to contribute.

I'm sure that it made him feel like contributing here again... not. And that is why we crack down on stuff like this. We want people to feel free to post, wothout fear of baseless insults of words and attitude being tossed their way.

So your one word comes across as a pretty solid statement of disrespect on many levels. And by the way people responded, it seems many read it that way.

You are free to be opinionated. But express those opinions in a clear and thoughtful way. If you don't like a post instead of saying boo. Say why you don't like it.

You don't like */m tickling? Great! Tell us why. Add to the discussion. That is always wlecome. If this was a forum dedicated to stomping out non conformist opinions you would have been banned long ago as opposed to just modorated. I tend to leave a lot of room for opposing ideas and opinions here. But I will keep this forum civil and constructive.

Myriads

Sorry Myraids

If I kew it would burst out like this I wouldn't...well ya I stil might have. All I did Talons was attempt to deffened anothers right to post freely, your simple Boo wasn't right. Like I said before I'm not all that big on */M tickling but thats something I have to except that others like.

As far as me being Joe Nobody..Hahahaha...check out the # of post dude, I've been here for some time. I was with the origanol forum just before it closed, and came along with the new one just as it opened. I promissed Cosmo I wouldn't flame on this any more so I'll leave it at that. I've made my point...I am right...I am done with this topic. Have a nice day.

Hey Dig Dug which posts were you refering too. I apologize and I get scolded. Now I am mean spirited and self righteous......go figure. Whatever you say........I guess. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hey talons--let's all move forward. I think everyone learned something here and the bottom line is we should respect and support one another, even when we disagree.

Cheers,

dig dug dog

Slave, I too have been around. Not only was I on the old forum but I was around the tickling community well before that. Having said that, I don't see why how long anyone has been around makes a bit of difference. However, I agree with Dig Dug and will move forward from this subject with haste.:cool:

Peace world....Dont be so dramatic
Thanks for all but enough is enough

Paz y Cosquillas

So that things stay nice & frosty, might I suggest that

A). Any media posts be suffixed with ( M/F), (F/F)...etc... just to avoid confusion in the future? and...

B). Might I suggest that the entire Tickling Forum take up a financial collection and have it forwarded to my PayPal account for such a brillant suggestion towards a peacful compromise?

How 'bout all y'all chill out. (And quit trying to be so damn "politically correct". Is this now the "politically correct tickling forum"?) Life isn't fair, and people's feelings are going to get hurt, that's just the way it is, and will always be. Y'all really need to quit trying to play government everytime someone disagrees. I mean, if it really gets out of hand, then ok, but if it's minor, don't keep drawing attention to it. Y'all should just quit nit-picking so much, geez.

It's funny....I find myself 90% m/f (or f/f) partial.....but I've grown to appreciate certain f/m material, especially since I have gotten to know some of the women on the forum......I think it's sexy for a girl (the weaker sex) to get a little payback and bring down the stronger sex with the slightest touch of a finger.......it's got to be right the situation and the right combination......I like the look a girl gets on her face when she's enjoying tickling somebody....girl or boy.....so anyhow, f/m tickling? I get it! (but ladies, trying to get me isn't going to work because I am NON-ticklish.....and for me, THAT'S what makes tickling a helpless girl even sexier for me.....she has NO recourse, she CAN'T get me back!).

Anyhow, this particular scene that Hchacin posted about sounds great! I hope you keep posting (don't be discouraged by this little controversy....this stuff happens sometimes here.....I usually just scroll past whatever I don't like!!!).

Thanks Hchacin!

Thanks a lot dude.....You are welcome...anytime!
Paz y Cosquillas:devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back