• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Lohan's Ticklish Punishment (MMF/F)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Lindsay Lohan was constantly late for the filming of her new movie “Just My Luck.” (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397078/) The director, Donald Petrie, was getting very tired of it and after about the tenth time Lindsay was late, Donald made a vow to punish Lindsay if she was late one more time. And sure enough, she was.

Donald knew Lindsay was ticklish as she had seen her be tickled on set once, so he decided to use this knowledge to punish her. He waited until lunch break, when Lindsay went to the washroom. He waited around the corner until Lindsay came out and walke passed him. He snuck up behind her and blindfolded her. He also put his hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming. He then dragged her down the hall to one of the sets where he tied her to a table and removed her shoes and socks. Then he unblindfolded her.

“Donald! What the hell are you doing.” Lindsay demanded.

“I’m tired of you being late all the time so I’m going to teach you a lesson.” Donald said. Then he began to lightly tickle Lindsay’s feet. She was extremely ticklish and burst into a fit of giggles.
“hehehehehahahahahahahahaha! stahahahahahahahap! it tickles! hehehehahahaha!” Lindsay’s giggles and squirms turned into laughter and thrashes as Donald began to tickle her harder.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! IT TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lindsay hated being tickled. Donald then started to tickle right in the middle of Lindsay’s heel with one finger, her arch with another finger and the balls of her feet with a third finger. This drove Lindsay nuts.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! CAN’T TAKE IT HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Donald found that there was a little spot right under the balls of Lindsay’s feet that was particularly sensitive so he centered the tickling there.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEESE! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Donald started to lick Lindsay’s feet, before he started to nibble on the sides of her feet. This caused Lindsay to let out huge screams and thrash around as hard as she could.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!” Finally, Donald stopped and let Lindsay have a break. Once Lindsay caught her breath, Donald placed two fingers under each of Lindsay’s wrists and slid his fingers down her arm. Lindsay was trying to keep her laughter in but it burst out in a fit of giggles when he slid his fingers across her armpits, which were bared thanks to Lindsay’s tank top. Donald then dug his fingers into Lindsay’s armpits as hard as he could, Causing her to burst into hard laughter once again.

“OH NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP IT! HEHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHA! IT TICKLES!” Donald continued to tickle Lindsay’s armpits for a little while longer before he slid down and started to tickle her ribs.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NOT THERE! HEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHA! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Donald then counted all of Lindsay’s ribs on one side before counting all of the ribs on the other side. He then started to tickle her sides.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAP! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Donald started to tickle Lindsay’s shirt covered belly. This was her most ticklish spot and she burst into hard laughter.

“NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MY TUMMY! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAP!” Then Donald rolled Lindsay’s shirt up so he could tickle her bare tummy. The tickling on bare skin caused Lindsay to laugh harder.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAD! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHESE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Donald continued to torture poor Lindsay’s torso. He found that the contours of Lindsay’s abs were very sensitive.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! NO MOE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Donald started to tickle Lindsay’s belly button. Thsiw was too much for the ticklish teen.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHA!” Finally, Donald stopped tickling. Lindsay was a mess. She had tears running down her face, smearing her make-up everywhere and she could hardly breathe. Donald was about to untie her when two of Lindsay’s co-stars, Chris Pine and Bree Turner came onto the set to investigate the nose.

“What is going on?” Chris asked.

“Nothing, I was teaching Ms. Lohan some responsibility.” Donald said. “Do you want to help?” Chris and Bree both said yes, Lindsay’s heart sank. Bree walked over to Lindsay and ran her long fingernails through the hollows of Lindsay’s armpits, causing Lindsya to burst into laughter once again.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! BREEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NO MORE ! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!” Bree continued to scrape her fingernails through Lindsay’s pits but also swayed her head from side to side son her hair was running through Lindsay’s pits. This really tickled Lindsay.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! PLEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAP! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Thankfully, Bree finally stopped. However, Chris walked over and started to blow raspberries all over Lindsay’s torso, causing Lindsay to laugh so hard, no sound was produced.

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Chris stopped, and Lindsay was untied. She quickly punched Donald, Chris and Bree in the arm and headed off to get her make-up fixed so they could resume filming.

The pics below are of Bree Turner and Chris Pine. Don;t have one of Donald Petrie. Let me know what you think of the story.

I really liked this story! Well you could say that Lindsay good a good tickling punishment there! Great story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back