• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Trivia

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I must admit, I've never been to a gathering. I'm still new to the whole forum, but the other day, I thought of a tickling game that might be fun to try at a gathering. It involves 2 of my favorite things; tickling, and trivia. It's kind of like Jeopardy, but w/tickling:)
You'd have 3 restrained contestants(ticklees) and an MT(Master of Tickling), and the contestants would have to answer trivia questions. There would be different categories(Movies, Music, Geography, Sports, etc.- you could use Trivial Pirsuit Cards for example) and a contestant would win points for each trivia question they get right. However, if a contestant answers a question incorrectly, she(or he) would get tickled. There would be a whole bunch of little pieces of paper in a bowl, or a hat, and the MT(master of tickling, remember?) would pick out a piece of paper that might say "feet, 2 minutes" which means the person who answered incorrectly would get their feet tickled for 2 minutes. Another piece would say "Ribs, 90 seconds", which of course means a wrong answer would result in a 90 second rib tickle. In other words, for each contestant who answers incorrectly, the MT would pull out a piece to determine where the contestant would be tickled, and for how long. You could obviously make the durations longer than 2, or 3 minutes, but I figured it might be better to move quickly from contestant to contestant( It would be great, if instead of pickng out pieces of paper, you could spin a game show type prize wheel, and different sections on the wheel would say things like "feet, 4 minutes, armpits, 2 1/2 minutes", but who the hell has a prize wheel in their house? - well, maybe in Vegas)
OK, are you all still with me? Good! If, by any chance a contestant uses a safe word to stop the tickling (unlikely, since we all love tickling sooooo much) then that contestant will lose points! At the end of the game, the contestant with the most points wins!!:D
So what do my fellow ticklers/lees think? I thought this might add a little competetive spirit to a gathering!
Actually, after thinking up all this, I realize that I really need to gat a life!

I think this is a great idea!
Would the person who gets the right answer get to do any tickling?
What would the winner get?

Maybe there should also be rounds, where the tickling becomes more intense or of a longer duration.

Or maybe round 1 could involve tickles with all the clothes, and as the rounds progress, more sensitive areas could be exposed!!!!

OK, time for a cold shower.

blu

Thanks for your input tkl325. In answer to your 1st question, the MT(Master of Tickling) would do the tickling. The reward for a correct answer is points, and again the contestant w/the most points would win. Which brings me to your 2nd question; I haven't figured out what the prize would be; maybe an all-expense paid trip to tickletown?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back