• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Travels with my Aunt

Don Turtelli

I decided that I would go. Here I was, twenty three years of age, had dropped out of college one year previously, and had just left my recent job in a local building society. I wanted to save money to travel the world while I was still young, before I settled down into a routine in life. My aunt Abby had never really settled down; never married although she did have a few relationships over the years, and she had moved house a few times. She was now aged about fifty. As well as English, she spoke fluent Spanish, French and Italian, or so she claimed anyhow, I never entirely believed it. Anyway, a friend of hers was supposed to be moving temporarily to China for work reasons and had rented out a place in the country on a six month contract. Because of illness, the friend had decided not to go. Thus, two tickets to the country plus accommodation were available to whoever wanted. My aunt Abby, perhaps bored with life in general, had decided to take the offer. None of Abby's friends were interested in taking the second ticket. I, wanting to see new places, began to really consider accompanying my aunt. I spent about a week thinking about it and came to a decision; I decided that I would go.
So there we were, myself and my aunt, on a fine day of May, boarding a plane for China. I was actually really excited, there were no feelings of apprehension. Abby was the same, she said that she really needed a six month holiday. The flight took twelve hours, and it was quite exhausting. We arrived at about six in the morning to a bustling metropolitan airport, the name I can't recall. The city Anshan was in the north east of China and held about four million people. From the airport we took a taxi to our chalet. The taximan spoke no English so we just showed him a piece of paper with the address writen in Chinese. We drove for about an hour and a half, going well outside the city, through two villages, and finally to the outskirts of a very small village. We paid the taximan two thousand yuan.
The chalet was of moderate size, made of fine oak and painted a cream colour. The window frames were dark red as was the front door, which was at the top of a stairway. There was just one floor level, the chalet elevated perhaps as flood insurance. "It's so nice Derek" said Abby to me. "I agree". We went inside, unpacked our bags and made the beds. There were two bedrooms. I insisted on my aunt having the bigger one, after some debate. We both decided that sleep was the best thing for now.
As I drifted off to sleep I began to plan out how to spend these next few months. I would try to learn some of the language, and I would buy a car or a bike and travel about, see the province, meet the people, make the most of these next few months before I go back home and find a permanent job....
I woke up at about twelve noon the next day. I walked to the kitchen, a small basic room. My aunt had prepared breakfast which I finished in about thirty seconds. "You feel like walking to the village" asked Abby. "Sure why not?" I replied. We both got changed and made the ten minute walk towards the village.
It is quite apparent, to me anyway, that myself and Abby are aunt and nephew. Her hair is dark blond in a ponytail whereas my hair is dark, kind of short, but we are both tanned and have dark eyes and are somewhat tall. We really noticed how small this village was as we entered it. There were three buildings of two stories and four or five market stalls. The locals eyed us suspiciously as we walked through, but did wave back anytime we waved. We discovered that one of the buildings was a pub, so we decided to have a few beers. We had great fun trying to ask for the beers in the first place because of the language barrier, but once the barman understood, the beers kept coming. We were the only customers in the pub throughout the day. We joked and talked; myself and Abby got on quite well. We had a bit of banter with the barman also. He even gave us free drinks before we left. As neither one of us had on a watch, we didnt realise how long we had spent in the pub. It was dark as we left. The barman gave us a torch as we went. The village was lit up ok, but as we descended the road towards the chalet we needed the torch. Back to bed and I slept soundly till the next morning.
I didnt have any hangover whatsoever when I woke up, and neither did Abby, even though we did drink a good amount. Just after noon we decided to go up to the village again to get some food. We discovered that one of the other buildings was a restaurant. We went inside and sat down at one of the four tables. No other customers in the restaurant. A young local man asked us for our order. Luckily he spoke a small amount of English and we were able to order; duck for me and chicken for Abby. The food was quite tasty, and our appetites were good as we ate the food quickly. The waiter brought us the bill, with a friendly smile. I went to pay when I noticed a mistake; we were being charged fifteen thousand yuan, about one hundred fifty dollars, for the lunch. I said it to the waiter. He, however, was insisting on us paying what was on the bill.
Neither myself nor Abby like to be taken for fools. 'These people think we are just stupid rich tourists' I said to Abby. 'They can think twice' said Abby defiantly. One characteristic that we certainly both share is stubborness, and we were not going to be literally robbed. 'We're not paying it' said Abby. The waiter looked at us both very angrily before walking into the kitchen. Myself and Abby left three thousand yuan on the table, which was quite generous and got up to leave. What happened next is a bit of a blur, but the room flooded with local people. We were grabbed, hoods thrown over our heads and dragged down steps. I felt my wrists and ankled being tied down to what felt like leather. We both struggled, but to no avail; there was too many people holding us.
The commotion then stopped. Our hoods were taken off by the waiter, who was now alone with us. Abby and I were strapped down to a leather table each, side by side, about one foot apart. Our arms were above our heads, held by thick leather straps, and our ankles were also held by thick leather straps. We both struggled violently, screaming curses at the waiter. He just smiled however as he proceeded to remove our shoes and socks, and then cut away clothing under our arms and at our ribs using a scissors. He then left the room. The room was small, lit by a single bulb, the walls dark cream. The door was made of thick wood. As we struggled against our bonds, we realised that we were trapped; the straps were unescapable. We were both quite anxious but also angry. I tried not to show any fear in front of my aunt. She certainly did not seem afraid, she was completely defiant.
The door swung open suddenly. A Chinese lady entered the room. She was short and squat, about forty years of age, and had short hair to her shoulders. She had a key in her hand which she used to lock the three of us together in the room. She spoke broken English. "My name is Lin, and my job is to now torment and torture you both. You will both be severly disciplined. You will do exactly as I say; refuse to obey and you will be very very sorry. You come here and disrespect this building; well you are both mine now. And remember as I unbearably torment you both that escape is absolutely impossible".

to be continued

fantastic beginning.. can't wait to find out what sort of torture the short chinese woman will inflict on the nephew and aunt.. hmm wonder if it will involve tickling?

isabeau

Spare the nephew and nail the aunt! Spare the nephew and nail the aunt!Spare the nephew and nail the aunt!Spare the nephew and nail the aunt!
Love,
Heather and Anna

This is the beginning, isn't it?
I'll wiat for the next...don't let us wait too much..pls!

On hearing these words from Lin, I felt a thousand butterflies in my stomach. I mean, she was a small woman and physically would certainly not be a threat to myself or even Abby, except for the fact that we were helplessly restrained. Basically, she was in a position to do whatever she wanted to us, and it was not a nice feeling whatsoever; it was actually quite terrifying. It was also quite humiliating for myself and my aunt, being tied side by side, completely at the mercy of this bitch. There was a wooden chair in the corner of the room which Lin picked up. She placed it at the end of the table to which my aunt was tied, and turned it around so that the back of the chair was closer to the feet of Abby. Lin then began searching the inside pockets of the black top that she was wearing. She produced two ballgags with leather straps. "Any protests will be silenced" she said harshly. I really couldn't believe what was happening. Here we were, about to be tortured and tormented, and now being told that we were not to argue. I could already tell what a sadistic bitch this Lin lady was. I found it hard to accept the fact that Lin had this control over us. "Go fuck yourself" I shouted at her in an act of defiance. Within a split second Lin was on the table that I was tied to, in a straddling position. She slapped me hard across the face before yanking the ballgag strap around my head. I could feel her hot breath on my face as she secured the gag on me. I tried to continue my defiance, but the only sound I made was "MMMPPHHH".

Lin then sat on the chair in front of Abby, leaning forward against the back of the chair. She rested her elbows on the top of the back of the chair. "You're a dirty ugly filthy fucking whore" screamed Abby at Lin with contempt. "No lady, you are, and I am going to make you admit it" replied Lin instantly. She then began to scratch her nails along the soles of my aunts feet. I was very puzzled as to what Lin was doing. She raked her nails from Abby's toes all down along her foot. Abby was instantly squirming on the table. She was being tickled! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "HAHAHA what the- HA HA AHHHHHH HHAAAHHAAA" laughed Abby. Lin stopped after just a few seconds. "Good good" said Lin in her broken English, "I see that you have tickles". "Take these fucking straps off me and see how fucking smart you are" shouted Abby. "No, I don't think that I will do that. I think I'll tickle you a bit more" said Lin tauntingly. She then started tickling Abby's feet again. Her nails wiggled from the toes, along the arches, down to the heels and back up again. Every few times, she would move her nails in a raking motions along the soles. "HAHAHA HHAAAHHAAHHAAA fuck- HAHHHAAAHHHHAAA sto- HAHHAAHHAAAA stop- HHHAAAAAAAAA no- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA fuck offffff- HAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" cried Abby. "Gichi gichi" taunted Lin. "HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stopppp- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA". From where I was, down beside Abby, I noticed that my aunts feet were not that small, probably a size seven or eight. Her feet were also well tanned and her toenails were varnished dark red. Lin was evidently enjoying this infliction of torture; she had a deranged grin on her face as she focused all her attentions on Abby's feet. "HHHAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA can't- I can't HHHAAAAAAHHHAAAAA breathe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" screamed Abby as the tickling continued. I felt really awful that I could not help my aunt. There was no doubt that she was suffering. It was a strange torment, tickling, but it was undoubtedly torturous. I struggled as best I could against the straps holding me, but it was completely futile; it was actually impossible to escape from them.

After about seven or eight minutes of being tickled non-stop, Abby began to make gasping sounds. Her laughter was silent, and she was really gasping for air. I tried to shout through my gag for Lin to stop, but the gag didnt allow me to make any clear words. Lin just kept tickling and tickling. Abby did not even have the energy to beg, all her efforts were concentrated on gasping for breath between the laughter. She was too well restrained to squirm about much on the table, and her toes were curled up. Lin then used one hand to hold back her toes, using the other hand to tickle. My mind was really racing. What if this evil bitch decided that she was going to tickle us both to death? What could we do? What if she decided to keep us here for ever, to torture us incessantly, day in, day out? This was an horrific situation to be in. The tickling finally stopped for Abby, but only momentarily. Lin climbed on the table, straddling Abby. It now made sense why the waiter had cut away certain parts of our clothing. Abby just lay there, regaining her breath. "Enjoy the break, because it is not lasting long" said Lin as she began to wiggle her nails above Abby's bare underarms. Abby was laughing again before the nails of Lin even made contact. When they did, Abby went practically crazy. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Tears soon began to roll down Abby's cheeks through her laughter, which had soon become silent again. I felt so bad for my aunt, being tortured and humiliated like this. She did not deserve this. When the tickle torture finally stopped, after another ten minutes, my aunt was a mess. She was crying, and her hair was stuck to her forehead through sweat. "You fucking bitch" said Abby as she cried. Lin had really put my aunt through the paces, and she had a satisfied look on her face when she saw what she had done to Abby. "This is not even the beginning lady" said the evil vicious bitch Lin. I knew what I was in for as Lin then looked at me....

to be continued

The underarm tickling was so awesome! That was so erotic! Even though King Priam saw it coming, awesome! Maybe you could let us know when you got it, because we don't like */m!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Please let us know, we don't like */m, at all!

Good job! I really love this story...
It could be better if there was more than one tickler...obviously it's my opinion only.
Thank you!

Freedom!!!

Write as you want man */m ,*/f,*/*,.....
We're with you,we're here to listen to all of your story.

I'm enjoying writing this story and I cannot wait to continue it.I'm very busy for the next two weeks though, so after that the story will be continued. Hope you all can wait that long!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back