• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Demon (romantic story i thought up)

ShadowFox

TMF Poster
hey all i found this ancient classic i made way back when i was known as TickleDemon here, thought id repost it had one die hard fan hopefully this resurrection will make more. hope you all enjoy. im still known as the tickle demon to my close friends hehe

Hey People its me again, ive taken a new road for a bit I heard I would be a good romantic writter so im trying my luck. This is a romance story no hard core tickling at all. I know im one for tickle tickle tickle. But I thought hey tickling is great foreplay take a peak you may enjoy and might spark some stuff.

“Arghhh where is he?” Sarah walked about the cabin it was dark and spooky, she felt so alone and scared. David was suppose to meet her at there cabin in the woods but he never showed up. She was so mad with no key she had to break in. She walked around stumbling over a chair. Sitting down she started to cry.
“Dry those tears my sweet flower!” A soothing but yet sexual voice echoed through out the cabin as the fire place exploded with roaring flames eliminating the living room. Sarah was flipping out.
“Who the fuck is there!” Sarah jumped off the chair looking around a shadowy figure came out from the kitchen moving forward. As it got into the light she saw the most handsome looking man. She began to grow very flustered but then snapped back. “What are you doing here?” She started to move towards the door ready to run to the car.
“my name is Jacob I know who you are Sarah.” He walked forward looking deep into her eyes. She began to feel her knees getting weak, as Jacob ran to her catching her before she feel.
“Please….get out of here before David comes.” Sarah got up and moved away.
“I’m terribly sorry but David will not be coming, he has other plans.” Reaching into his jacket he pulled out pictures of David with another woman, “He has been having an affair, he was going to keep you waiting here all night.”
“Oh my…” Sarah leaned down crying as Jacob threw the pictures into the fire.
“Look into my eyes Sarah.” As Sarah looked up she peered deep into Jacobs eyes as she forgot all about David her hurt feelings where gone. Jacob smiled wide as his hands moved to her sides squeezing them. Sarah jumped at this giggling madly.
“Hey heehaheha I’m really ticklish.” Sarah got up as she hugged him
“I know Sarah I know a lot.”
“Oh really!” She pulled away falling deeply into his eyes as he took out a pair of furry handcuffs dangling it in front of her as she blushed beet red. She giggled to herself as the flash of the cuffs brought forth a fantasy of hers. As Jacob moved closer she backed away seeing red under her feet she looked to the ground, a bed of rose petals was made on a tiny mattress place near the fire. “What the???”
“Does something feel familiar?” Sarah felt as though she was being pulled to the bed as she laid herself out Jacob slowly undressing her from her white tshirt, jeans, bra, panites and boots and socks. He carefully cuffed her spread eagle the rose petals lightly tickled her backside as she lightly giggled Jacob putting a blindfold over her.
“MMMMMMmmmmmm I swear you reading me like a book.” Jacob only chuckled as he slowly poured oils down Sarah’s chest and stomach as Jacob lightly massaged the oils into her skin he produced a feather trailing it down her between her breasts down to her navel and back up as she lightly giggled. As he gently brushed the feather over her now hard nipples she gently moaned as giggles mixed in. Jacob continued to trace the feather around her cleavage down to her navel tracing her waist and bra line. She lightly giggled moaning now and then when he hit a hot spot. Sarah was very turned on she didn’t think it could get any better, she had always wanted David to doe this to her but it didn’t attract him at all. Sarah was loving the feather she was so turned on she hoped maybe it would go a little further. She felt the feather dissapear followed by Jacobs fingers making it tickle a lot more then the feather but felt good. She soon giggled more laughing a little harder as he tickled her lightly allover. She squirmed and wiggled as she was confused, she wanted to get away from the tickling but was dieing for more. She was on fire with lust, she wanted to tell Jacob to make love to her. But was to nervous. Jacob stopped tickling and was silent as she waited craving him. She wanted to shout out she felt alone again, but soon was taken by surprise as she felt something moving inside her. She let out a long loud moan as the blind fold was removed she saw Jacob, making love to her, on a bed of roses by a roaring fire. She was in heaven, she didn’t want it to stop as Jacob and her made love all night long taking breaks to seduce her more using the feather as it explored her legs and feet. Sarah soon passed out from so much pleasure. She slept long walking up with the sun pouring in. She looked around no Jacob to be found. She walked around the cabin naked as she peered allover. She looked by the fire, there where no traces of one being made. The mattress had no rose petals.
“Was it a dream?” Sarah walked to the couch sitting down as she started to dress seeing something in her boot as she pulled it out. It was a long feather a little damp and smelling like the oils that was used on her. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought back to the night before, she took some string making a necklace with it as she put it on she stepped out as David pulled up.
“Hey Sarah I’m really sorry I had gotten lost and was stuck.” Sarah brushed it off as if he wasn’t there. She was so high from her experience she was on Cloud 9. She got into her car and drove off as she soon felt upset wondering if she would ever meet Jacob. Her body shivered as the feather seem to move around under her shirt tickling her lightly. She took that as a good sign as she was on her way home, wondering when he would arrive.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back