• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Little Piggy Got Hunted. Dirty Little Duets, Vol. 3 (F/m M/f )

goddess_nemesis

Verified
This little Piggy got hunted...
Dirty Little Duets Volume 3

M/f F/m

All font colored in Navy is the work of TicklingNemesis
All font colored in Black is the work of Invisible Ink

---------------------------------------------------------
Our story begins with the end of a poor boy's sanity...

A young man now sat completely naked and totally helpless in the lounge area of my mansion after a long night of trying to escape from a cruel and unusual kidnapping. He had finally lost faith in the idea that escape was an option for him. The mind usually fights much harder against the threat of submission as opposed to the body. A few ropes and several sticks of bamboo is normally enough to subdue my captive prey before the games can begin. I had chosen him for his incredible speed after seeing him run track at the local gym over the last few months. There was no question that he was the fastest runner I had ever seen. This is perfect for a hunter who loved the thrill of the chase, and I am that huntress. I watched him pace back and forth in that lounge for over an hour before even speaking a word to him. Never would I tell him exactly why he was here, but I saw nothing wrong in teasing the poor man a little before the big game began.

"Comfortable?" She asked through the mansion's PA.

He glanced upwards at the ceiling only after quickly covering his genitals with both hands. The mix of confusion and overwhelming fear as written all over his face. I zoomed in on it from my booth and savored the sight.

"No need to be shy young one. I have already given you a complete inspection." She said, smiling as she pressed her lips against the microphone.

That thought didn't really sit well with him. It only helpled to humilate him even more.

"Can you hear me, or am I just the listener?" He asked nervously.

"I don't remember telling you it was acceptable to speak." She said, zooming in on his expression.

"Now then, I want you to walk over to that window on your right hand side." She explained.

I was refering to the second of the only two windows in the room that overlooked the pool area. At that moment, I had several women cleaning the patio and running the pool's vaccum. I figured that a little humilation might stir this soon to be hunted male into even more of a nervous wreck then he already was.

Surprisingly, he followed orders without hesistation what so ever. Impressive, but not good enough to get out of this punishment. The light from the day's morning sun quickly lit up the pale flesh of his nude body as he stepped in front of the window.

"Open the window and yell to get the attention of those working women below you." She explained.

He glanced up at the ceiling with a look of anguish before he started begging me not to do this to him. I've heard it a dozen times before, and never once were my heart strings moved an inch. Again, I shouted my orders to him and reminded him that I could leave him in this room to without another meal if I chose to do so. That seemed to get the point across to his feeble mind. Slowly, he pulled the window payne upwards and stuck his head out to grab the attention of the women below.

"Hey! Up here! Up here!" He shouted nervously.

The women seemed sort of startled at first, and then glanced upwards to where the yells were coming from. They all gasped, and immediately started talking to each other. One shocked women accidentally dropped a mop into the spa from the shock of his nude figure in the window.

"Tell them they all look very lovely, and that you are a vile PIG.." She said, holding back her laughter.

Shaking his head, he turned to face his audience again with a face in the color of pinkish red.

"I must say.. uh.. you all look beautiful! I am a vile Pig though. You all look great!" He said nervously.

"Dear lord, please put some clothes on young man! For the love of all that's sacred." She said, covering her eyes.

"What are you up to in there? " One of them asked with a smile.

"Looks a little cold up there to me." The spa cleaner said, covering her mouth as she giggled.

If he felt three inches tall before, he had just lost another two inches. He wanted to crawl up into a ball and go hide under a rock for the rest of his life now. Of course, the huntress had other plans.

"Alright young pig, you can step away from the window now." She said.

Without even a second's worth of delay, he immediately pulled away from the window and ended the humilation of that terrible moment.

I made him sit around and wonder for another ten minutes before I spoke to him again. After all, these hunts weren't nothing short of extremely complicated to set up. I had completely morphed my downstairs gym and pool area into a full scale artifical jungle complete with dozens and dozens of trees, heavy jungle like fog, approiprate sound effects, and dozens of different man-traps. From an aerial view, you'd swear you were looking at a section of the rain forest that had been moved indoors somehow. On the ground level, there was no question in your mind that you hadn't been dropped into some jungle spanning miles and miles somewhere in Asia. The floors were covered with phony leaves and dirt, and in several areas of the 10,000 square foot area you'd find trees on their sides. I even had an old touring plane of mine disguised as a downed aircraft.

I can't take all the credit for this masterpiece, but I can easily say that it was my vision. After all, bringing these kidnapped swines into an actual rainforest for my hunt would not only be thrilling, but next to impossible. As in life, I always try everything at least once. I did bring one of them into a section of jungle deep in the heart of New Zealand and needless to say I won't be trying that again.

Every two or three months, I'd get ahold of a few close friends for a little hunting tournament. There would even be a prize of money towards the winning lady, but just participating was enough of a thrill. As for I, my goals always remained focused on what I do best, which is winning. We'd kidnap three pigs right off the street. It didn't matter what social status they might have clung ahold of in their regular lives or their level of athletic ability. It was merely a game of chance.

Without even a minute or so to explore their new surroundings, I'd have them stripped completely naked, tossed in ceiling hung cages that hovered over my indoor jungle, and then lowered and released into the wild to be captured once again. It was such a thrill to hear them panicing and trying desperately to not been seen by the wild patterns of the multi-colored search lights that scanned my jungle while us ladies hunted the boys down.

Just to make the game of hiding even more difficult for the pigs, we decided they should be forced to wear little cock rings around their testicles and shaft with a single silver bell attached. This way, sneaking around would be extra impossible for the fleeing pigs. Then ,the real fun begins when the boys are captured and forced into some of the cruelest and most unforgiving bondage I can dish out. Needless to say, I'm brutal with my ropes. The punishment for being a captured pig is served with a steady six or seven straight hours of intense tickling. I find out of all the painful methods of torture, tickling works against captives both mentally and physically all at once. The idea of cackling and laughing against your will from the fast and swiftly moving fingers and toothbrushes against overly sensative areas of their bodies simply fascinates me.

I find myself growing bored of whippings and wooden paddle sessions of spanking over my powerful knees. The pain is always the same and so is the reactions to it. Call me jaded if you dare, but I just can't get enough out of tickling a slave into an unwanted orgasm, then pushing their bodies right back into the danger zone as I start up my tickling fingers again. They are always so much more sensative by the fifth or sixth orgasm...

With tickling, the reactions are always such a delight to watch, and the struggling and wiggling around in those unforgiving ropes is an image I cannot grow tired of watching. This is why I can't wait for this year's hunt to begin. After all, men are pigs and should be hunted as so...

"Place yourself on all fours with your forehead against the carpet." I asked him nicely.

Slowly, he complied with my remands and took the position. I'd have him waiting there for another half an hour easy before I was ready to hunt. The difference here was that I was doing the hunting alone, and he would be the only prey this time. I knew his steady speed and incredible stamina would be quite enough to satisfy the hunting cravings of three hunters easy, but I remained silent about this one. I wanted the challenge for myself. Greedy you say? Well, If you were worthy of that opinion, I'd tell you to kiss my lovely white ass.

I quickly gave my naked body's reflection in my bedroom mirror a once over before doning my infamous Huntress attire. Not bad if you ask me. I still have my body, and my face is absolutely beautiful. If I could, I'd have Kate Beckinsale thrown in prison for stealing my looks. I untie my restrictive ponytail, and let my beautiful hair fall down my shoulders. This swine will drool on the toe of my boot. I've seen it all too many times before. Men can't seem to keep their eyes off me, and either can many women.

I say to hell with all of them! No one is good enough to stand beside me. I can please myself much more effectively then anyone else so there is no need for it.

With one last look in the mirror, I turned back to the video monitors and saw that he hadn’t moved an inch. Wonderful. I pressed a button and watched as a beautiful Amazon walked into the room. The beautiful Amazon stood at 6’3, had a muscular frame with ample breasts, and had long wavy blond hair that fell to her buns of steel. Literally, buns of steel. I’ve seen those buns break pencils and bend metal with ease.

The Amazon held in her hands a net and he never saw it coming when she pulled the net over him. Without breaking a sweat, she lifted him up over her shoulder and carried away like an ordinary knapsack. He struggled but it was futile. The hunt was about to begin…

Trapped in net, hanging above the grassy floor, my prey struggled endlessly to find away out of his jungle prison.

“The hunt is quite simple, pig,” I announce over the PA system. “You will be released from the net and you will have a 30-second head start then the hunt will begin.” I pulled a lever and the net was released from the ceiling without warning. He fell with thunk and I smiled to myself...

“Run, little piggy, run!”

From a Piggy's perspective:

This can't be happening...

I've said that about a hundred times now, but I'm still here. The tall and lush green plants and trees all hanging above me as I cower nervously in the darkness little corner I could find in this artifical jungle I'm currently finding myself in. Last thing I remember was that I needed to stop at the bank's ATM so I'd have some pocket money before meeting a few of my friends down at the pool tables. That's when I heard something outside.

All I remember seeing was a quick flash and in that very instant, I found myself bound into a human christmas present and then being shoved violently into the back of some woman's car. She stuffed this horrid rubber ball in my mouth and insisted that I remain silent and perfectly still. I was too nervous to move anyway. I figured she was doing it because my family was known to have a few bucks. Little did I know that she was planning on hunting my naked ass down in some Disneyland-esque jungle ride from Hell.

No, no this shouldn't be happening, but unfortunately it was...

Quietly, the little piggy slowly peered his head just an inch or so over the lush foliage keeping him protecting and hidden. Holding the little bell with one hand and covering his mouth to silence his heavy breathing, the scent of a predator suddenly comes to life. Her perfume smelled so enticing and would normally be working its way into his pants at the moment. Well, that might be the case if this were a normal situation. Unfortunately, being stalked in a plastic jungle by some perverted, tickling addicted lunatic was anything but normal.

Just as things were calming down within his troubled body, she decided to turn things up a notch and engage the spotlight...

"Amazon! Hit the light!" She shouted from the distance. As she pointed towards the ceiling, she arched her back and closed her eyes.

That body building massive beast of a woman happily applied her quick moving fingers to a few switches and before you knew it, a huge prison like spotlight fired into the center of the jungle and brightened all the nearby shadows. She lifted herself into the cushioned red leather seat of the control station and started engaging the spotlight's manual controls.

Now the hunter was ready to see if this little piggy was worth all the trouble. She didn't want prey that stayed in one place for too long.

"Move it towards the top right corner of my jungle, Amazon." The elite lady hunter ordered as she stepped closer towards that downed plane in the center of this maze.

He remained perfectly still and kept absolute silence as that amazingly bright spotlight closer creeped closer and closer to the shadows that kept him invisible. And like the lioness she was, she used her incredible patience to relax and wait for the first sign of movement. She knelt down silently and prepared to choose which of two hunting tools she'd use to capture this ticklish little piggy. To her right, she had her trusty net firing hunting gun. This was a unique device that was actually created for use by the police. They rejected the design and made the gun completely illegal for street use.

Or, she could just grab a handful of ropes and a ball-gag and wrestle this little squirmer into submission before tying him to one of those poles the way that hunters carry their dead trophies.

As the spotlight inched towards the huntee, she decided to use the ropes and ball-gag. As useful as the net firing hunting gun would be, modern technology didn’t seem to fit into scheme of things. She wanted this to be as real as possible and she was sure no true native used a gun to fire a net at his prey.

By wrestling him to the ground and tying him to pole, it would add further humiliation for her little piggy. She smiled at that thought. What could possibly be more humiliating than to be taken down by a woman? It would be a huge blow to the male’s ego. It would make breaking her latest tickle toy all the more sweeter.

From her peripheral vision, she thought she saw movement on one of the screen monitors as the huge spotlight scanned the dense forest. But there was nothing on the screen. No sign of her prey. In truth, it was good that she hasn’t spotted him, which meant he was hidden well and would be worthy of her to hunt. She had chosen him for his skills, to add excitement to the hunts. It was tiring to continually have prey who were easy to hunt. They left nothing to be desired. But him. He was worthy. She knew it the instant she had seen him.

Oh yes, she was looking forward to restraining him and tickling him until insanity took hold of his mind. And she knew he would be up a good fight. She was looking forward to him losing control, begging for mercy and finding none. Which got her wondering how long it would take to completely break him, mind and body?

“What do you think, my Amazon? Will he break within a day? A week?” she asked the gargantuan woman.

The Amazon didn’t flinch or take her eyes off her job at hand. “I give puny man three days.”

She smiled. That was a generous amount of time, considering her previous prey that lasted mere hours with only one having lasted 24 hours. She slipped on a head set that allowed her to be in contact with the Amazon, looped the rope onto her utility belt, and tucked the ball gag into a small compartment on the belt.

“Let me know where his position is as soon as you spot him,” she instructed the Amazon and left the control room. Time for her to begin her hunt.

Gripping the ball bell, he scurried from his hiding spot just as the spotlight passed over him. He didn’t know if she had seen him or not, but knew he couldn’t hide in that spot anymore. Pure instinct had taken over and he reacted on sheer adrenaline pumping through his veins. He never thought that he would need to rely on the skills he had learned years earlier. But if those skills helped to delay this mad woman from finding him, it would allow him time to figure out how to escape.

Mad woman. That’s what she was for bringing him here. A cold shiver ran the base of his spine at the thought of what she was planning to do to him. Tickling. She was going to tickle torture him. All for what? For her own sick pleasure. There was no way she was going to tickle him if he could help it.

He had to think of a way to prevent that. He had to do something that wouldn’t alert her or that Amazon. He didn’t doubt that she would use whatever method to subdue him if he were to try something. An idea was forming of how to escape. But he had to be careful.

He had to keep in mind that as real of a jungle as this place pretended to be, it was still just another building. He wasn't quite sure yet of the location, but he was damn near positive that there had to be some doors along these dark colored walls. Maybe a control room or something.

As he pondered these thoughts, that massive spotlight came for another passing view. It's heavy, brilliant light illuminated the entire area the little piggy was hiding in. Seconds before he was caught up in it like a moth to a flame, he dashed left and ducked into some brushes. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough.

"I've got movement in the west sector Ma'dam."
The Amazon happily explained to her trainer.

"He's mine.." She whispered.

Without even a seconds worth of hesistation, she dropped to her hands and knees and plunged into the darkness of her jungle. She was feeling the effects of her incredible power as she stalked this poor and helpless boy through the maze. The ropes on her ball belt jiggled back and forth as she carefully and almost completely silently crawled towards the west sector.

Holding that stupid little bell, the little piggy slowly tip toed backwards until his butt pressed against the firmness of a wall behind him. Relief washed over him as the thoughts of something jumping up behind him vanished now that his back was protected. If he just followed this wall, he'd eventually run into a doorway or something. It had to be here!

Just as he pressed forward a little further, his left eye caught a little red dot just below him. He stopped almost immediately. Something isn't right here. He couldn't explain it, he just knew it.

Something wasn't right about that little red dot.

As he fiddled around with that, our lovely Amazon gave the west sector another search with her massive spotlight. Slow and steady this time. She was positive that what she had seen before was the naked foot of their hidden prey. A pre-warning not to get too involved in the hunt from the huntress herself kept her at bay. If it weren't for that order, she would have dove in there and tackled this little worm herself by now.

Slowly kneeling down, he slid his rear end carefully down the wall to get a closer peek at that curious little red dot. but as he got closer, he realized that it was more of a red line. Actually, more like a red laser trip wire of some kind!

Shit, this place is booby trapped too!

Anxiety levels reached an all time high as he tried everything in his power to carefully and quietly step over that red laser in order to avoid whatever the fuck it might trigger. With all his energy invested in stepping over the line, he failed to see that the huntress had him in her sights and was ready to leap at him like a lioness.

"I've Got you now!" She shouted as she leaned in and tackled him.

With a heavy thud, they both fell backwards in a tumbled mess. In the process, they tripped that laser! At first, nothing seemed to happen. She was on her feet before he had a chance and as he got up, she tossed him back against the floor directly over a huge green cushioned spot in the flooring. She went to loosen her belt and untangle a few of those ropes before hearing that little alarm. Her eyes widened as she suddenly remembered those damned trip wire traps.

"Oh shit!" She shouted as she sprung herself backwards just as that cushion beneath him sprang upwards with incredible speed and force.
He was suddenly thrown into the air like a cannonball!!!

"Aaaaaaaaaa hhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!" Screaming and waving his hands in the air as he appeared to fly over the jungle towards the east sector.

The Amazon's mouth opened in shock as she locked the spotlight's incredible light onto the flying piggy. Just as he seemed to be heading towards the floor, a huge soccor styled net sprung open from a space in the wall and prepared to catch the fly ball.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooo!! No!!"

With a heavy slam and a cloud of dust, he landed safetly inside this huge net and quickly found his naked body tangled in the ropes. There was another little alarm sounding off. This meant that the opening to the net that caught his body was closing up like a clam. If he didn't move quickly, he'd find himself trapped inside the damn thing like a pearl! Without wasting any time and under the heavy light of that spotlight, he tried to untangle and climb his way out of that stupid netting. It was much easier said then done.

On the other side of things, our huntress wasn't wasting anymore time. This was almost perfect. He was now a wiggling little fly trapped inside one of her many tangled webs. Getting to her feet, she summoned for her Amazon to kill the light and leave her to her hunt. She grabbed a few more ropes in hand as she darted over towards where he was attempting to climb his way out. She couldn't help pondering what she'd do to him first. Would she force him to spill his guts about all of his ticklish areas, or would she ball gag him and force him to try and say certain key words to earn his freedom before tickling the hell out of him. Either way, she'd be very happy with the results.

In the darkness now and with time running out quickly, our little piggy climbed upwards faster and faster. He was doing just fine until his left leg slipped through an opening in the net and the netting itself somehow tanlged itself around his ankle.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!!" He cursed at his ankle as he felt the opening closing faster.

The huntress was nearly there now. She could almost smell him now. The thrill of the hunt was going straight to her panties as she now increased her pace to a full out run. She wanted to taste his fear and dine on his ticklish flesh...
But, she wouldn't be so lucky as of yet.

"....." She stared blankly at the EMPTY netting trap as it closed.

He escaped....

She immediately turned to her left as she thought she was hearing the sounds of bare feet patting along. She crept to the left on instinct, but kept her eyes to the right. Now, again she felt alone in the darkness. The Amazon wasn't going to be any help this time for she had left her post to get some Protein shakes. She wasn't even on the control panel anymore.

"Lights.." The huntress instructed.

There was no such response.

She glared up at the spotlight and stomped her foot.

"Are you deaf or just in the mood to be whipped?"
She asked as she crossed her arms in anger.

With no response to that comment, she assumed that her muscle bound moron must have run to the little lady's room. Shaking it off, she casually scanned the area with her watchful eyes. Her thumb playfully rubbed the surface of that overly large ball gag on her belt as she scanned the area around here. The sound boxes played a wonderful mix of rainforest sound effects that really set the tone. Unfortunately, they also cut her hearing at least 40%. It wasn't like she could just focus on the silent moving little piggy and block out those damned bird calls and the occasional rain shower sound effects.

But then again, a trained ear hears it all...

From the darkness just behind her, our little piggy was on all fours slowly crawling towards the wall once again. Sweat was pouring down his temples as he carefully crawled with his knees together as if to be walking with two arms and one big leg. He had his member stuffed between his legs in order to keep that little silver bell from hell quiet. He just begged lady luck that he could hold his thighs together long enough so that stupid bell wouldn't make a...
!!Ding!! !!Ding!!
..sound.

She turned on a dime and lunged forward as she made eye contact with her little ticklish tart. It was then that she reached out, diving at him, and grabbed hold of his ankles. She dragged well-manicured nails over his surprisingly smooth soles.

Laughing, the little piggy reacted on pure instinct. With a knee jerk reflex, he kicked back, the ball bell dinging as it shook in response to his reaction. OOF! The huntress took a kick to her shoulder, causing a tingle to slice through her arm. But it didn’t slow her down. She moved to her feet before he could move and dropped on top of him, knocking the wind out of him.

Dazed, lying flat on his stomach, the bell pressing into his sack, he fought to get his bearings back. The huntress wasn’t heavy, but when her shapely posterior slammed into his back, it had rattled his brain. As she unwound the rope from her belt she proceeded to wrap the rope around his arms. She hadn’t knotted it yet and he used it to his advantaged as he bucked her off.

He caught her unawares and she flew off his back, landing behind him. He shook off the ropes and stood up, towering over the huntress. With quick like reflexes, he turned her onto her stomach and used her rope to hog-tie her. He smiled with satisfaction, the tables now reversed. The predator becoming the prey.

When she had her wits back, the huntress began struggling, furious at the turn of events.

“Release me at once, you horrible little swine!” she screamed in frustration, unable to see the prey-turn-hunter. If only that bumbling dolt of an Amazon was still in the control room, she would see that her mistress was in trouble. The thought of losing all control of her game made her increasingly more furious.

He stepped around the bound huntress to face her and hunched down, looking into her eyes with evil intent. He noticed the headset and went about removing it from her hand. Her only communication to the Amazon was now gone. Anger burned in her eyes, her nostrils flared. If it were possible, fire would be shooting out through her nose.

“You’re in no position to be making demands,” he told her, his face void of any emotion. But on the inside he was ecstatic. He had successfully trapped the sexy huntress. And she was indeed sexy. Having never seen her face-to-face, she using her Amazon to do most of the grunt work, he noted her flawless skin and her curvy body. He had no doubt she would be just as ticklish as he, if not more so.

He reached out and lightly tickled her neck to test her ticklishness. She squirmed under his probing fingers, giggles softly spurting out her mouth. Fear trickled into her mind. The tables were completely reversed. She was helpless to stop him from doing what she was going to do to him.

He smirked at her, the bell ball still ringing as he moved.

Now that bell boy had the control he rightfully earned and had deserved from the very first minute, he was going to make sure that she learned a valueable lesson. Never bring prey into your jungle that you simply can't control...

He lowered to his knees at her left side as she attempted to buck and struggle herself away from him as far as possible. He smiled off her foolish attempts at freedom while softly clamping his open palmed hands around her waist from both sides.

"Oohhh!! Ohh no! " She shouted with a wide eyed expression of shock and helplessness.

Instead of wincing and whining, her anger was fueled and enlarged by this treatment. She couldn't stand being tied up this way! It was like losing a football game while playing at your home stadium! She had to regain control and get this pig back in line.

Without her Amazon, this was next to impossible.

So, instead of playing the damsel in distress, our huntress played the screaming fool.

"Helena!!! Helena help me now!! He's got me Helena!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Our little piggy panicked and quickly pulled the huntress into the darkness of a nearby corner by the coiled ropes that held her in a firm and snug little hogtie. That wasn't quite enough to keep her quiet.

She still insisted in making a big and loud scene as she struggled violently within the boundaries that those ropes allowed. It wasn't much, but she was able to sort of worm-wiggle away from him slowly with the use of her abdomin muscles and her powerful thighs. He was kneeling right next to her with a grip around the white ropes holding her wrists to her ankles. He was looking up at the control booth to the spotlight. It was only a matter of time before her loyal Amazon came back to check up on her progress.

"Helena!! HELP ME!! I'VE been captured!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Reaching around her waist, he quickly yanked that rubber ball gag from her belt and tried shoving it into her mouth. She immediately fought back and closed her lips tightly. This was a diversion, but not enough to stop him. Instead of slapping her across the face or just jamming the ball in until her teeth were broken, he simply grabbed her nose and pinched those nostrils shut. From there, it was a waiting game.

She wasn't what you'd consider an easy going captive however. She nearly turned blue in the face before finally giving up and allowed the ball to be shoved into her mouth. She was silenced just as soon as that thing filled her mouth and jammed her tounge down. The leather straps were wound tightly around her head and that was that.

"Mmmppphhhh.... mmmoooaahh!!" She shouted into the air.

That's much better...

Taking the opportunity to show her that he was in charge now, he threatened her by running the tips of his fingers up and down her left side. This was enough to scare her into staying quiet. She was unforgiveably ticklish, and in this helpless situation, she had to give in and realize the power this piggy now had over her.

Again, he wiggled his fingers into her side before she wailed and desperately fought to roll away from the torture.

"MmOOOAAAAAHHH!! mMOOAAAAHH!!"

"Are you going to keep quiet and mind me now?" he whispered to her.

Glaring at him, she nodded her head yes reluctantly.

"What's the fastest way out of here?" He whispered into her ear.

Just the whispering alone caused tiny little tickling sensations to run their course up and down her spine. She turned away and giggled like a school girl before pulling herself together. She couldn't get over what a moron this guy actually turned out to be after all this. How foolish is it to ask a question to a hogtied woman with a ball in her mouth?

"Mmooohhhaaa..." She said.

As if he was hoping for this reaction, he smiled and lifted himself upwards so that he was crotched over. Quickly, he untied her hands and ankles so that he could plant himself a seat on her ass. She struggled quite a bit with this new freedom! Her legs, although still bound at the ankles, kicked and wiggled their way into the air and all around them.
He eventually yanked seven or eight more ropes from her utility belt and placed them neatly on the soiled ground next to her thighs. As she bucked up and down and howled into the ball, he added more ropes to her sexy and powerful legs. A few lines of the rope were used to lock her thighs together. He crossed their paths and made sure she could not pull her legs apart no matter what she tried. Next were the knees.

"MmOOOAAAaaa!!" She howled as she felt more and more ropes being used on her legs. Her movements were getting more and more limited by the minute! Her body was giving the " Time to panic" signals to her brain but she continued to fight them off. There was no way she was going to let some pig get the best of her. Not here, not anywhere. She was trained to handle situations like this, and had been totally aware that this might have happened to her eventually. That's right. Now matter what, she was going to remain sane as a rule of thumb.
But then untied her ankles and started pulling off her boots...

Her eyes widened with terror as she felt her bare feet coming in contact with the air. With two thuds, the boots slammed against the ground and dissappeared into the folliage before someone could say-

"MMmMMMMooohhh!!" The loss of her shoes wasn't going to make this any better. She remained as quiet as possible through the ordeal. Maybe he didn't realize that tickling her feet would drive her to the looney bin and back. Maybe he wouldn't know that the soles of her bare feet were quite possibly the MOST ticklish spots on her entire body.

Just as he connected her rebound ankles to the ropes holding her knees together, the almighty and powerful Amazon came running back into the room.

"Mistress?!" She shouted as she jumped back into the driver's seat of the rotating spotlight control booth.

Before she had a chance to say anything, the piggy wiggled his fingers across the soles of her feet oh so lightly and turned to her.

"Not one word..." He said with a glare.

Reluctantly, she agreed and remained quiet. Even if she called out to her loyal companion at this point, it'd take her at least five minutes to find her. What if he decided to tickle the soles of her feet during that time??! She shivered at the thought. No way could she handle that, not even for a minute...

The spotlight flickered back to life and she gave the jungle a quick scan before calling out to her mistress once again. Piggy was no fool, and he realized that she'd have to get some sort of signal that she wasn't in danger in order to give up this possible rescue attempt. As he pondered what to do, the spotlight swooped down and nearly tagged him directly in the face.

"Mistress?!" She shouted.

Dropping to his knees and leaving the securely bound hunter, he crawled his way back to where he saw her drop the voice communicator a few paces backwards. It was hard seeing anything in this place from the get go. Now imagine trying to find something thin and black. Either way, this was his only option...

The Spotlight gave the jungle another scan as the Amazon's cries beckoning her mistress sounded more and more concerned. He could tell from the sound of her voice that she was about to get involved somehow. He had to do something now. Using his arms and hands blindly, he waved them all across the floor where he was one hundred percent sure he saw her drop it. After a few unsuccessful arm scans, our little piggy was starting to sweat bullets.

"If you don't answer me, I'm going to hit the house lights and search the jungle. I'm getting nervous. Please tell me you're alright." She said as she nibbled on her fingertips.

Finally!! He fucking found it!!

He coiled himself up like a ball and then into the darkness around him as he mustered up the best imitation of the Huntress's voice as he could muster. Sure, you might say he'd have a snowball's chance in Arizona for survival here, but when you've got nothing to lose ( not even your clothing ) you start acting really stupid...

"Helena, shut your mouth.." He whispered into the mic, pretending to be a woman.

The Amazon nervously grabbed the mic and whispered back into the headset. She looked humilated and relieved all at once.

"I was making sure you were okay." She whispered back.

There was a long pause before he communicated back.

"I have him in my sights.. Leave us.." He whispered softly with the phony female voice.

Like the muscular obedientant lapdog she was, Helena hopped off the seat and headed back towards the living room. She yanked her MP3 player from her left pocket and disconnected herself from the world. She was no longer a threat to him.

With no need to crawl, he stood up and walked back to where he had left the powerful huntress bound and gagged. He noticed the thick bamboo sticks leaning against the far right wall of this phony jungle and shook his head. Apparently that's how she was going to take him out of here. Bound to that pole and gagging on a rubber ball. How sweet. Maybe a few hours of tickling will help her understand just how wrong it is to treat men this way. With that great though in mind, he started glancing around at the trees and heavy looking branches overhead. He pondered the different ways he could retie her and make her a little more " tickling friendly"

The more vulnerable she was, the more sensative she'd become. Maybe he'd tie her arms and hands up high on one of those branches, then tie her ankles to her waist and rear end and tickle the hell out of her ribs and feet! It was great that he was an expert in tying knots and using ropes. Apparently being a boy scout was going to finally do him some good! He ventured back towards his barefoot captive with an unstoppable grin across his face.

She was exactly where he had left her... well, sort of..

Somehow, she managed to actually get up on her feet and was hopping slowly towards a darker spot in her jungle. She met his eyes with a frown and began shaking her head wildly. There was no way she had gotten this far only to be captured and placed back on the ground again. Mewwing through the ball gag and covered in soil and dirt, she hopped like a little bunny towards her initial destination.

"Going somewhere?" He asked before shoving her belly.

"Mmoooaa!!!" She shouted as she fell backwards until landing hard against her back on the floor. The impact alone nearly knocked the wind out of her!
Shocked was the best way to describe our powerful hunter as she was flipped onto her belly and placed back under his complete control. He admired the soles of her feet and pondered the thoughts of tickling them. But why just think about it? Why not test those thoughts out.

Using a few more lines of rope, he decided to combine them all into a seven foot line. Using a slipknot and noose styled approach, he flipped his noose over a nearby branch. Now, he needed her ankles.

"Mmooaaaahh!!" She moaned as she was dragged through the dirt face down.

The next thing she knew, her lower body was being raised higher and higher off the ground and into the air. In mere minutes, she found herself nearly completely suspended off the ground and hanging by her ankles! Only her body from the shoulders up now touched the ground. He spun her so that her toes faced him and she faced his feet.

"These toes look so ticklish! I can't imagine you get pedicures! Do you?" He asked as he rubbed the sole sof her feet.

"Mmoooaaa!!!!!" She closed her eyes tightly and turned away as her toes curled.

"Awww... the mean and nasty hunter lady has ticklish toes doesn't she!" He shouted before wriggling his fingertips up and down the arches of her bare feet.

She fought desperately with her bondage and cursed at him as she held back the overwhelming urges to break down and laugh her ass off. She was starting to shake....

As she continued not to respond, his ticklings got faster and more precise. He now attacked the soft cushion just beneath her curling toes and then down to the heels themselves. She was having a hard time dealing with the heel tickling..

"MmMMMAMAMAMmmamaahhaamama!! HAHAMAMAMAAHAHEMAMPPP!!!" She shouted as she shook and bucked back and forth in her suspension!

Then he tested the tops of her feet! She reacted even better! Her struggles got even worse, and she laughed so loudly that you'd swear you could make out every sullable despite the ball in her mouth! Her toes curled in defense, but when he started seperating the toes and tickling between them, she went absolutely insane.

"AhahahAHAHAHAHhahammaehHAHAHAHEAHEAEAMMAMAMAMAAHEH AE AEHAEAAMMAEMA!!HAHEAMMMOOPPH!! NNNOOOGGAGHMH!! MAMAHEHAEMPPP!!!"

His growing erection nearly poked her right in the belly button as he continued his tickling rampage!

She was helpless to stop him. Then he decided it was only fair to give her now pinkish white feet a rest....
.. and tickle her ribcage again!

He lowered himself to his knees and softly dug his fingertips into her wriggling sides!

"Mamaahahahahheaemaemaeh NNOOOPPGGGaaaaahhh!!! HAHAHEHAEAMMMMPPGG!!"

She nearly disregarded the laws of gravity as her upper body lunged into the air and nearly sprang upwards about two feet from the ground. Drool was running down her chin and forehead. Her face was reddish pink, and was almost glowing in the pitch darkness around them. He realized then that he simply had to get her completely naked. He pulled away from her giggling and wriggling body for a brief moment and examined the area around him. He glanced upwards towards the phony tree tops in search of maybe a V styled set of branches. He glanced back as his entangled hunter and realized that she was actually starting to find a way out of those ropes.

Impressive...

She was much stronger and smarter than he had given her credit for. No matter because she'd find herself in even more ropes in about five minutes. He went back to finding the perfect tree. Maybe he could hang her like a human hammock and really go to town before sneaking out of this place and back to his real life! That would be perfect! He took about four or five steps with a smile of confidence on his face before all hell decided to get and break loose...

!!BOOINNG!!!

Those fucking booby traps again!!!

Another one of those string loaded cushions had sent him flying into the air! It was nearly exactly like the previous flight, only the landing was going to be a bit different this time. Instead of flying into one of those soccer ball styled purse nets that closed up like a calm, he was about to land face up on a huge spider web made from thousands of ropes that were greased and coated in fly paper style solution.

"NOT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed as his bell jingled in the air.

With a heavy slam, the web caught his naked body and recoiled up and down from the force. His bare ass sunk through the open holes of this crafty little trap. His feet hung loosely off the edges. To make matters even worse, he had landed almost perfectly spread eagle.

"I'm fucked!" He shouted as he tried pulling himself off the web.

After a few minutes of struggling, he realized that getting out was impossible. He was trapped again.

The huntress was already getting herself unwrapped.

She was almost there. All she kept picturing in her head was a naked boy attached to a long pole and being taken to the tickling dungeon that he deserved. And boy was he going to get it.

She fiddled out of the final ropes and then pulled her ankles free. At last, freedom!! She dusted herself off and examined the area. She unstrapped the ball from her mouth and pulled it free. A string of drool followed the ball as she tucked it back into her belt. She quickly collected most of the other ropes and tucked those away to.

Five minutes later...

Standing before him in his web was the huntress.

She was holding a long bamboo stick and a had already set the ropes up perfectly. The ball gag was hanging from the pole as well. As he glanced upwards to make eye contact with her, she only smiled and said-
“You ignorant little fool –” She shook her head. “– so young, so naïve.”

He saw that she had her headset on again and she pressed a small button on the side of one speaker. “While we wait for Helena to come help, let’s have some fun.”

She knelt down and was able to crawl beneath the giant spider-like web. Through the large holes, she was able to slither her hands and be able to reach his restrained feet. They were hard, but without calluses. Lightly she feathered her fingers across his soles. His instincts told him to move his feet out of the way, but stickiness of the web bound them where they lay. But he struggled anyway.

He could feel the laughter building as he tried to distract his mind from her feathery tickling. He constantly wiggled his feet, desperate to move them out of her reach, but unable to do so. Then her feathery tickling became harder and without constraint his laughter bubbled out. Quickly, efficiently her fingers danced across his soles, forcing him to laugh, torturing him.

Soon her fingers left his feet and moved upwards, tickling his legs, lingering at the back of his knees. His laughter filled her ears, caressing, teasing, arousing. Continuing upwards, she reached his rump and sneaked quick tickles across his posterior and teased his balls, the bell ringing as he shook.

She dug in when she reached his ribs and his laughter turned into deep belly laughs. He couldn’t drag in breaths fast enough as he cackled.

“FUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE HEHHE!” It was torture. She was torturing him. He hated feeling helpless and out of control.

Finally she paused. Dazed and disoriented, he didn’t know that she had left her perch underneath his web-trapped body. He was sucking in much needed breath, his chest heaving up and down rapidly. He closed his eyes and awaited the round of torture she was bound to dish out. But none came. Then he felt himself being removed and tied to the long bamboo stick.

He hadn’t seen the Amazon arrive nor had he paid attention to what they were doing until it was too late. They carried him away, swinging like a horseshoe, his hands and feet tied to the stick. His back was mere inches from the faux forest floor. (say that five times fast! :D)

Through hazy eyes he saw them reach one of the far forest walls and saw no door anywhere along the wall. The huntress merely pressed her hand against the wall and a secret door slid away, revealing a narrow passage that was lit with faux torches.

Minutes later, he was bound spreadeagle upon a canopy bed, the Amazon Helena gone from the room, leaving the huntress alone with her prey. She needn’t fear that she would be attacked by her now stuck little piggy.

“I must admit, you were a worthy prey. Tying me up, genius. But I guess that’s how far your intelligence will take you.”

He glared at her, but didn’t say a word. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. Not with the ballgag lodged in his mouth.

She lightly dragged her nails across his bound feet. Fear entered his eyes as he knew that he could not stop her. Why didn’t he just leave her bound and escape from the hellish prison of a jungle? But he had been to hell bent in teaching her a lesson that he had forgotten that there might have been more booby traps. Mentally he banged his head against a wall for being so stupid.

Titters escaped from his throat, but became muffled through the gag. “MMMFF! MMFFF!” He shook his head violently as if to dissuade her from continuing. But she ignored him.

Slowly she moved from her spot standing at the end of the bed and climbed on top, straddling him across his thighs. She grinned evilly, then she dug in. As soon as her fingers made contact with his sides, he began bucking as muffled laughter streamed out. Drool made two streams out the sides of his mouth.

He tried desperately to dislodge the huntress but she remained steadfast on top of him. His bucking didn’t even faze her as she intently focused on literally tickling the shit out of him. His energy waning, his bucking became less and less violent as his body now shook with silent laughter.

Pausing for a moment, the huntress removed the gag from his mouth. Readily he gulped in much needed air.

“Oh, my little piggy is very ticklish, isn’t he?” she said in a sugar-sweet childlike voice as if talking to a baby. “Laugh for me, piggy! Laugh!”

Her long agile fingers moved quickly over his sweat covered torso, up to his armpits, down to his belly and navel. Again he bucked, but not as forceful as before. Belly laughter flowed from his mouth, his muscles aching from exertion. He felt as if he had been running a marathon. He didn’t know how much more he could take.

Then he sucked in a deep breath as she grabbed hold of him, wiggling her fingers across his scrotum. Unable to resist, his body reacted to the stimulation, adding further fuel to his humiliation. Leaving him stiff with erection, her hand moved away and in earnest, tickled around his hips.

Stopping the torment, she climbed off of her captured prey and went back to his feet. Instead of her fingers she used her mouth, tickling his feet with her tongue. And to make matters worse for him, she took his big toe into her mouth and sucked on it.

The sensation was maddening, tortorous as she added her fingers to the mix. Now she really had something going. His erection was giving a slight indication that a certain level of arousal was being toyed with, and at the same time, his anguished groins and growls of struggling frustration and constant begging told of another story.

"Mmahaha eaheaehae please!! haha eaheaea ahha ahe ahe PLEEZE STOP!!! hahea eha I'm BEGG..AHAHE AHEAEAHA I'M BEGGING YOU!!! AHEHAE aeaheha aeh AHEHAEHAE!!"

She was feeling no guilt and certainly felt there was no room for mercy as she playfully tickled the balls of his feet as she slurped and sucked each and every one of his wiggling toes. The binds holding him to that bed were steady and unforgiving. As he pulled and struggled with all the might in his little body, they just mocked him and held their ground.

"He has to be the worst yet of all your pigs..." Helena said, combing her golden hair back away from her face.

The Huntress removed her mouth from his toes and glared at her assistant as she placed both of her hands at the his sides.

"What do you mean the worst?" She asked angrily as she began tickling his sides playfully.

"ha HAHS AEH ahea eah stop!! HAS ASHEAE AEHA STOP!! HAE AEHAEA EAHA EAHE haheahehaeea"

"First he outsmarted you, then he turned the tables on me in my own playground, and then nearly escaped without us even detecting him!" She said.

Helena smiled at her mistress and rested her rear end at the foot of the bed. She scooped up his right foot by the heel and playfully ran her fingernails up and down the wriggling sole of his foot.

"I meant that he has to be the most ticklish of our piggies." Helena said with a grin as she tickled both of his bound and trapped feet.

"HAHA AHEHAE AEHAEA STOP!! HAHEA EAHEA YOU'LL KILL ME!! HAHE haea ehHAEHAE AEHAE PLEASE NO MORE!! HAHEA EAH haehae aehaea please!!!!"

"Yes, well I for one think that this hunt will go down in history as my greatest victory ever." She said with great confidence in herself.

As she kept tooting her own horn louder and louder, she turned and started tickling with hollows of his hairy armpits. His caused quite a stir on that bed! He was howling now! Tears were running down his reddish pink face as he pleaded for mercy and gulped for air. The woman were slowly killing this poor kid...

"Think he's had enough Helena?" She asked as she started tickling his neck.

She shook her head no.

"HAHEA EHAAE AEHA YES!!!! YES HE'S HAD ENOUGH!! HAHEA EAHEAEAHEA HEAEAH AHEAHEA"

"Just listen to that little bell!" She said playfully.
And was she ever right! That little silver bell attached to that cruel cock ring hadn't stopped jingling and dingling since he had been captured and brought to the laughing chamber. His erection was a shade of humilation pink now, and appeared to be fully cooked. Any more heat on his rod, and there might be a volcanic eruption to follow....

But if he wanted to have pleasure, she'd have to allow it. Only her desires and demands were his wishes and commands now. But for how long would this strange night last before they returned him back to reality? They were planning on bringing him back to reality eventually, right?

Slowly, Helena lifted her muscular body off the bed and started fiddli...................

(( The sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs suddenly stopped the little writer in her tracks ))

The pen was placed down...

Quickly, she closed the leatherbound journal and shoved it back behind her cell's vanity dresser. The chains hanging from her wrists and ankles made slight jingling sounds as she quickly made her way back to the little cage that he had stuffed her in before he left that evening. She wasn't supposed to leave this cage until she got an approval....

..from HER master...

The cell door's locks started wriggling and shaking about as he fiddled with the keys. The anger in just the movements of those locks alone could be felt through the entire room. She started getting more and more nervous as she wiggled her rear end towards the back of the cage and patiently waited for the return of her master. It's a shame that she left that ball point pen out in full view though...

The door shoved open and the light from the hallway filled the otherwise darkened little cell. There he stood in the doorway like a shadow. The light behind his six foot tall and very built body darkened his appearance towards her. She couldn't really he his face. She couldn't see that look of disapproval written all over it.

She fought back the fear and perked up in her cage.

"Master!" She said playfully.

He didn't answer...

Instead, he slowly walked into the room and allowed the door to slowly close behind him. Instead of walking towards her, he made nearly a b-line towards the vanity. She gulped nervously as she watched from the cage. Her little heart was pumping a mile a second. She was nervously toying with her clit and rubbing the leather of the collar around her neck with the other hand.

"Been writing again haven't we slavegirl..." He said, talking almost in whispers.

Nervously, she nodded her head no. Lying to her master wasn't normally a choice she made, but the fear in her tummy tonight was doing all the talking for her. Unfortunately, the pen on the desk was telling a different tale.

"Writing and lying I see..." He said as he slowly pulled the vanity forward.

"Master wait! Okay!! I've been a bad girl!! I was writing!" She said nervously as she pressed her face against the grate of the cage.

He dipped his tattooed covered arm behind the vanity and slowly pulled her story journal from his darkened hiding place. The candles that burned in her cell gave him just enough lighting to read the juicy details from his slave's latest fantasies.

Needless to say, there was definately some punishment in this little piggy's future.

"No need to be shy young one. I have already given you a complete inspection." She said, smiling as she pressed her lips against the microphone?" Her master grinned as he read deeper into this little story of hers.

He continued reading her little story....

"He could feel the laughter building as he tried to distract his mind from her feathery tickling. He constantly wiggled his feet, desperate to move them out of her reach, but unable to do so. Then her feathery tickling became harder and without constraint his laughter bubbled out. Quickly, efficiently her fingers danced across his soles, forcing him to laugh, torturing him." He said, as he read it aloud with a little laughter tucked into his voice.

Feeling humilated, she sort of curled up into a little human ball in her cage as he disected deeper into her story. This wasn't fair! She didn't want him reading her stories regardless of whether she was his slavegirl or not! These were her private thoughts!

Suddenly, her master burst into laughter as something she wrote caught his eye.

"Oh, isn't this rich!" He said as he read a little deeper.

He placed the journal flat against the cage itself as if to show her what he had found to be so funny.

"It seems I've gotten myself a bit confused my dear..." He said with a smile.

She didn't even bother looking up at him at this point.

"Apparently YOU are the rightful owner of MY Piggy Hunting Grounds!" He asked as he glared at the cage.

She glanced around the room and nervously shrugged her shoulders.

That ended the fun and games of the evening. Apparently, he didn't care for her interpretation of the truth and with great disgust, he tossed her book across the room. It slammed against the wall nearest her little sleeping bag and landed against a pile of hemp ropes and cock-gags.

"Slavegirls do not have the right to play make believe in my dungeon. IS THAT CLEAR?" He asked as he stepped towards her cage.

"Yes... yes master! I am so sorry Master! Honestly!" She said nervously.

Her eagerness to please him wasn't good enough to get her fanny out of hot water this time. He dropped to his knees and lightly tapped on the top of her cage.

"You need to be taught again Slavegirl.." He said softly.

She gulped nervously again as her eyes grew wide.

"And I feel like hunting my little piggy girl tonight..." He smiled....

...HOURS LATER...

We see several cans of pink spray paint scattered the floor of the Piggy Prepping chamber as we watch the camera drift in and out of each room of Master's mansion. The camera stops at the prepping chamber for a deeper inspection. Above the pink colored floor hangs wrist shackles and just below was a little iron bar linked to two ankle cuffs. It had about a seven inch gap between the cuffs. This is where he paints his prey...

Behind the hanging bondage gear was something even more bizarre and frightening. The wall was lined with about thirteen hooks and each one held one of those plastic halloween-like Plastic pig's snouts. Those hooks also held thirteen collars that each had tags with individual numbers on them. Both the snout and the collar seemed to be missing in action on the hook hangking between eight and ten.

Hanging in a suspended cage above his lush, plastic jungle was our little writer. Her nude body was colored pink from the soles of her feet to her her collared neck. An uncomfortable and humilating butt plug in the shape of a pig's tail had been inserted up her anus and locked around her waist. Her beautiful face was taunted by the appearance of a pig's snout.

As she cage teetered on the ceiling hook, she glanced down at the jungle below and nervously gulped back her tears. Only in her wildest dreams was she the one chasing men through this jungle like the proud huntress she envisioned herself as.

Tragically, it was only there ( in her wildest dreams ) that a thought like that could exist. She had been sold into this slave lifestyle long ago and oddly out of her own free will. At one point, she longed for an S & M styled relationship after being married to a total stiff for six years.

After the divorce, she really let loose and left her worries in the dust as she decided to pursue a life of sexual slavery. One foolish decision quickly turned into ten really bad choices that eventually led her into the house of a total lunatic...

And this lunatic was now her master. Dressed entirely in black and red leather, he was perched atop of his spotlight control tower and was preparing to give his head slavegirl the signal to release his piggy into the jungle below.

A woman who looked strangely like Helena from the story smiled back at her master and began lowering the cage.

The pink painted slavegirl held on for dear life as she was lowered down. The little bells on her nipple rings slowly jiggled back and forth. As usual, they would make sneaking around in the darkness that much harder.

Amy Mercury had once held together a completely normal life. She had a great job, and an excellent husband whom she loved deeply. They had a cute little house smack dab in the middle of a suburban dreamland, complete with a picket white fence and TiVo on their television set.

Her cravings for the unnatural grew stronger and stronger deep inside her as she lived her normal life...

Fantasies of bondage games and perverted stunts of public humilation danced playfully around her head as she layed next to her husband at night.

She didn't just want to be tied to the bed before sex, she wanted to be his houseslave...

She wanted to eat from a dogbowl and service her master like a good slavegirl should. Just the thought of giving up her grip on control was enough to stain her panties and plump up her nipples.

Unfortunately, her husband wasn't able to satisfy her unyielding desires for the unnatural. At first, she started writing out all of these fantasies in an effort to rid them from her head. No matter how many stories she wrote, those spine tingling thoughts would always find a backdoor to slip back into. She tried talking to a counselor about her bizarre fantasies and seeked advice from close friends. They all just sort of said what she already knew, and that was you must follow your heart in life. She was running out of options...

Finally, a few weeks after the divorce was settled, Amy happened upon one of those personal ads in the back of her local free newspaper. She skipped through all the bullshit and was about finished with the whole thing when she noticed an ad looking for a female slave. She was taken back by the ad...

It was as if fate was staring at her and she didn't quite know how to handle it. The thing she had lusted for and longed for and demanded all this time was merely a phone call away now. It was such a surreal feeling...

Sadly, the reality of being a permanent slave wasn't as appealing as the fantasy. Now, in her writings, she expressed her dominate side that was dying to be freed. Amy wanted to be that huntress in her story so badly! She hated being painted pink and hunted like an animal. She hated being tickled for hours and spanked like a little girl. ( Actually, she didn't mind being spanked so much )

As she was slowly lowered into this strange man-made jungle of torture, one phrase continued nipping at her mind over and over and over again...

Be careful what you WISH for because it just might come and get YOU....

Happy Hunting!

* End of Transmission

Wow

:yowzer:Man what a story, very well written and described, I'm amazed there's such good writers on this forum, Keep up the good work man.

Hidden talent

First of many things, let me say that I was absolutely "tickled" with the results of this duet. Isn't Nemesis an incredible writer? I had a great time writing this twisted tale of tickling madness, and I hope readers out there can appreciate our efforts!

Thanks again Nemesis!

faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor :D fantastic...the twists and turns were amazing.. and what an ending. Nemesis, finally i read something you wrote, and so very well written i must say..ahh our poor little heroine, dreaming of being a dominant..the idea of a hunt was so original.. Ink as always love your descriptions and humour that you place within the story line. i loved the imagery of his penis about to explode like a volcanic eruption.. lolol Invisible.. who is next?

kudos to you both..

isabeau

Originally Posted by The Raptor

:yowzer:Man what a story, very well written and described, I'm amazed there's such good writers on this forum, Keep up the good work man.

Thanks, Raptor. I had a blast working with Ink on this story. He's an amazing author!

Originally Posted By Invisible Ink

First of many things, let me say that I was absolutely "tickled" with the results of this duet. Isn't Nemesis an incredible writer? I had a great time writing this twisted tale of tickling madness, and I hope readers out there can appreciate our efforts!

Thanks again Nemesis!

Ink, I absolutely loved working with you on this. An incredible writer? Me? :blush: Ink, you're too much! But thanks! And as are you! I'll probably say this a million times, but you're an amazing writer. You leave people wanting more. I'm looking forward to your collaboration with TickleMantis, as it were he's also an amazing author. You and Mantis, 2 awesome authors working together. I can't even begin to imagine the twisted things you'll come up with for Dirty Duets Volume 4! :firedevil

Originally Posted by isabeau

faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor, faux forest floor :D fantastic...the twists and turns were amazing.. and what an ending. Nemesis, finally i read something you wrote, and so very well written i must say..ahh our poor little heroine, dreaming of being a dominant..the idea of a hunt was so original.. Ink as always love your descriptions and humour that you place within the story line. i loved the imagery of his penis about to explode like a volcanic eruption.. lolol Invisible.. who is next?

kudos to you both..

isabeau

Thanks, Isabeau! I'm so glad to see that you posted a reply. I just knew that you wouldn't be too far behind in replying.

Yeah, our poor little heroine. She really turned out to be someone to root for. At the beginning, you're rooting for the little piggy...I mean, hero, but at the end, it was the clear the roles were reversed! I wasn't expecting that little twist. But with Ink, I was surprised, but not too surprised. :devil2:

OMG! This story was absolutely amazing. I would have never dreamed that the ending would be like it did.

Nemesis......you did an absolutely wonderful job with your part of the writing. Your descriptions were so detailed and well written. You captured the essence of the Huntress so well. Even your sense of humor matches Ink. I laughed out loud at the faux forest floor bit.

Ink.....Once again you have created something different and very fun to read. As always, it was wonderful to see your sense of humor come out. You never cease to amaze me with what your imagination comes up with. You definitely had me guessing the whole time what was going to happen next.

Congrats to you both on creating such an entertaining story for us to enjoy. Definitely worth the wait.

You like us, you really like us!

I can't tell you the kind of happiness I feel inside when I read reviews like the ones from Sultry, Isabeau, and Raptor. I get all warm and fuzzy :bunny:

Thank you all so much for reading this and of course taking the time to respond! That means so much to writers! Nemesis and I worked hard on this project, and I can't tell you how good it feels to be appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

And Nemesis, keep up the excellent writing! You are a super talented chick!

Originally Posted by Sultrybrunette

OMG! This story was absolutely amazing. I would have never dreamed that the ending would be like it did.

Nemesis......you did an absolutely wonderful job with your part of the writing. Your descriptions were so detailed and well written. You captured the essence of the Huntress so well. Even your sense of humor matches Ink. I laughed out loud at the faux forest floor bit.

Ink.....Once again you have created something different and very fun to read. As always, it was wonderful to see your sense of humor come out. You never cease to amaze me with what your imagination comes up with. You definitely had me guessing the whole time what was going to happen next.

Congrats to you both on creating such an entertaining story for us to enjoy. Definitely worth the wait.

Sultry, thank you so much for your reply. The story was so much fun to write that when I added to it, I just went with the flow. At first, I was a little hesitant, but Ink was soooo nice and so very encouraging.

Originally Posted by Invisible Ink

I can't tell you the kind of happiness I feel inside when I read reviews like the ones from Sultry, Isabeau, and Raptor. I get all warm and fuzzy :bunny:

Thank you all so much for reading this and of course taking the time to respond! That means so much to writers! Nemesis and I worked hard on this project, and I can't tell you how good it feels to be appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

And Nemesis, keep up the excellent writing! You are a super talented chick!

I agree with Ink. I can't remember the last time anything I posted had gotten such nice reviews. It makes me so happy I want to cry. :eek: :blush: :jester:

And :blush:golly gee whiz, Ink, you're embarrassing me!

I feel so happy right now, I feel like doing a Tom Cruise :couch: :angel:

Your welcome Nemesis. Ya Ink does have a way of bringing out the creativity in someone and making them feel good about writing and themselves.

Kool!!!!!!

MAN O MAN!!! COOL STORY GUYS!! :smilelove
NORMALLY IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF FEMALE MALE STORY BUT I THOUGHTTHISONE WAS KOOL!!! :shock:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
NICEWORK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! PLEASE MORE!!!! MORE NEMESIS, INK STORIES BROHAM!!!!! :twohugs:

CaptainSocks said:
MAN O MAN!!! COOL STORY GUYS!! :smilelove
NORMALLY IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF FEMALE MALE STORY BUT I THOUGHTTHISONE WAS KOOL!!! :shock:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
NICEWORK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! PLEASE MORE!!!! MORE NEMESIS, INK STORIES BROHAM!!!!! :twohugs:

:bouncybou
I'm glad you liked our story, Captain. We aim to please! :D
And who knows, there might be another story just right around the bend :firedevil

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back