• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fiendish Tortures of Fu Manchu M/M

WildTlkr52

Fu Manchu. The name frightens most people when they hear it. He is known as the most fiendish of all spys and can interrigate a prisoner and force him to talk wihtout leaving a mark on his body. His tools of the trade are his long, pointed nails, his long beard which he keeps braided and the end cut to a pointed tip,and an assortment of feathers and brushes. All designed to coax information out of the toughest of prisoners.

He is, of course not without his weakness, which is his own ticklshness, for which he has a tickler as fiendish as he is, one who tickles mercellessly until Fu Manchu begs for mercy.

As it happens, a pilot has crash landed his plane in the fields near Fu Manchu's castle. This pilot has vital information that would help defeat the Allies. The pilot, Danforth, lies unconcoius in the field and is found by Fu Manchu's aide. Danforth is carried into the castle and taken down to the dungeon for interrigation. Fu Manchu has him stripped and tied to a long table, his arms outstretched,his underarms exposed. His bare feet locked into leather cuffs at the end of the table. Fu Manchu motions to his aid to wake the pilot up with smelling salts. The Aid waves the smelling salts under Danforth's nose until his eye lids flutter open and he begins coughing.

Danforth looks up at the ceiling and then jumps and let's out a yelp was he feels the tip of Fu Manchu's fingernail circling his belly button. his belly muscles jumped as the fingertip kept up the tickly circles around his belly button. Danforth couldn't help but giggle as the touch of the fingernail on his ticklish skin.

Fu Manchu smiles as he looks down at the giggling pilot. "Are you ticklish Mr. Danforth?" Danforth shook his head up and down then tried to control his giggles. "Pl=please.. Stop! I'm horrbly ticklish.. everywhere! Why am I naked? Where am I"

"You are my prisoner. You have information that is badly needed to defeat the Allies. You will give it to me." Fu Manchu stared darkly down at Danforth.

"I don't know what you mean. Flying is only a hobby of mine. I do it for fun, nothing more." Danforth knew that Fu Manchu was a master interrigator, capable of fiendish tortures to get his information. Danforth was determined not to let Fu Manchu get into his head!

"I will get what I want from you... one way... or the other!" Fu Manchu snapped his fingers and warm towles were brought and laid on Danforth's belly. He felt the moist warmth caress his belly and take away the chill of the stone dungeon. After a time, the towles were removed . Danforth had become sleepy. Fu Manchu waited til his eyes were completely closed. Then He began tickling the sides of Danforth's warm belly, the warmth from the towels making his skin even more ticklish.

Danforth's eyes flipped open wide as he felt the strokes of Fu Msanchu's nails on his sides. He began giggling and twisting his body to avoid those tickly nails. Fu Manchu slolwy worked his pointed nails up and down Danforth's ticklish sides and across his belly til his muscles fluttered and spasemed
Danforth's body thrashed side to side, laughter bellowing from the ticklish pilot. Fu Manchu worked slowly and deliberately, tickliing every inch of danforth's belly and sides, paying fiendinsh attention to his belly button.

"Mr. Danforth. Are you ready to talk yet?" Fu Manchu stood over the pilot's sweating, muscular body. Danforth lay on the talbe, his chest heaving deeply and his body still feeling the tickles from Fu Manchu's nails. He shook his head and sputtered out, "I t-told you. I only fly for enjoyment. Nothing more!" Fu Manchu's eyes narrowed as he stared at his stubborn prisoner.

"You leave me no choice, but to keep torturing you til you break! And I will break you!" Fu Manchu began tickling danforths feet with his nails bd used his beard to tickle between the toes. Dahforth screamed and laughed til he began babbling hysterically. His legs bounced as the Chinaman kept tickling them. As he continued tickling Danforth's upper body, Fu MAnchu began to feel giddy and arroused by the laughter of his prisoner.

In teh shadows, anothr figure lurked, waiting patiently for the right moment to enter the room. This was LeTan, Fu Manchu's personal tickler. He watched as Fu Manchu kept up the torture and Danforth babbled, giggled and bounced on the table. LeTan watched carefully for the moment to happen when Fu MAnchu had to stop and call upon LeTan's services. The time was soon at hand and fu Manchu began wavering inhis torture of the pilot. Finally be broke awya for the pilot's ticklsih body and clapped his ahnds . "Take him away! I will deal wiht him again before the day is out."
The he turned to LeTan and smiled. "Hurry! I can not stand it any longer!"

Fu Manchu stripped his robes off to reveal a thin, muscular body, smooth and extremely ticklish. He laid down on the bed onhis belly and waited for LeTan. He elt the weight of LeTan's body sit next to him on the bed. He grabbed the cusion with his hands as he felt LeTan's gentle, tickling strokes onhis ribcage. The masterful Tortuer instantly became the ticklish victim, giggling and twisting his body so that LeTan could tickle him everywere he was exposed. "M'Lord Fu Manchu, You are so very ticklish tonight! Let me make you even more ticklish!" LeTan was a masterful tickler in his own right as wella s being ticklish himself... very ticklish.....

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back