• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1 story FFFFFF/F and 1 request

Spillone

1st Level Red Feather
A few days ago I got a story called "Don't upset the babysitter #3" written by Tower98. The story is great and I'm now looking for the other two parts. Can somebody tell me where I could get'em?

For those who don't know the story here it is...

Don’t upset the babysitter 3
Mom comes home
Written by Tower98

This is a continuation of my babysitter stories. The first story was mostly foot smelling and the second was toe tickling. This story is all tickling! Judy was babysitting and invited 6 friends over to help her out. Together they had fun playing all night. Judy and her friends are all tall and very athletic looking. The girls were all basketball teammates.

Mrs. Jensen had told her babysitter Judy that she was going to be working all night but was able to get out of it. Being 2am she decided to not call in case they were all sleeping. It was a short drive home and no lights were on. Entering her home Mrs. Jensen stumbled over several pairs of sneakers. Understanding Judy she probably invited a few friends over to keep her company.

The first thing Mrs. Jensen did was jump into a long hot shower after working a thirteen hour day as a waitress. Felling refreshed she laughed out loud realizing she only brought her bathrobe with her. After she dried off she tossed the towels into the laundry bag and tied her robe.

Thinking about her lovely child she went upstairs to make sure all was well. Planning on just poking her head in to make sure all was okay she was going to go to bed. Opening the door she was as silent as she could be. Standing in the door way she was unnerved with what she was seeing.

Judy and six of her friends were in a large circle knelling over someone. Stepping into the room she could see over the girl’s shoulders and watched for a second as she tried to figure out what was going on.

Someone had a blindfold on and socks stuffed in their mouth. The girls were teasing and tickling this person who was shaking and in total laughing mania. Then her eyes grew wide…the person they were tickling…could it be?

“Who! What…What the hell are you doing?”

The girls all froze in fear as they turned and looked at Mrs. Jensen. Standing up Judy fumbled for the words to keep her out of trouble. Listening to Mrs. Jensen screaming at her and her friends she kept thinking of a way out of this. Nothing seemed to come to mind and all she could say was she was sorry.

“Young lady…I am calling your mother right this instant.”

Judy ran after Mrs. Jensen down the stairs and into the living room. Jumping in front of Mrs. Jensen to block her from the phone she began rambling on and on about how sorry she was.

Mrs. Jensen was shaking she was so upset. Judy’s words were not being heard. Shaking her head she was ready to slap Judy but quickly regained her control.

Judy’s friends were not about to get in trouble and risk losing their privileges at home. Standing behind Mrs. Jensen they were ready to act. Judy saw her friends and was sure they were going to keep Mrs. Jensen from talking.

Mrs. Jensen felt hands grab her from behind and she was soon on the floor. Out numbered six to one she did not stand much of a chance. A brief struggle went on and Mrs. Jensen lost her robe during the brief battle. The girls had Mrs. Jensen bound on the floor. Hands tapped she had one of the girls knelling on her out stretched arms holding her down.

Judy was straddling her chest to keep her from trying to get up. One of the girls straddled her waist and one girl each sat on her lower legs. Mrs. Jensen was ordering the girl s to let her go but they were all wound up and ready for a fight now.

“Let me up now!”

“Mrs. Jensen, I really don’t think you are in any position to demand anything from us. Let’s talk about that phone call you wanted to make, shall we?” Judy asked in her nicest tone she could muster.

“Go to hell Judy! Your mother is going to kill you when I get done talking to her.”

The girls were all amused with themselves. Holding down the naked Mrs. Jensen was a little over the top for them but they were enjoying this new experience.

The more Mrs. Jensen struggled the more excited the girls became. They were watching her naked body squirm under them and they realized just how much control they had over her now.

“Mrs. J…we will not let you call our parents.”

“Well you can’t stop me and now they are really going to hear about this,”

“Are you ticklish Mrs. Jensen? Judy asked which seemed to calm Mrs. Jensen down quickly.

With a few pokes and wiggles the girls had their answer.

Judy looked at Mrs. Jensen with a warm smile as she said, “We will get you to change your mind…right girls!”

HEEHASAHAAHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Mrs. Jensen was being tickled in the hollows of her armpits, stomach, waist and sides, and both feet all at the same time. Seventy tickling fingers sent Mrs. Jensen into laughter. Up and down her naked body fingers were exploring her ticklish skin.

The girls tickling her feet were tickling every inch of her smooth pampered feet. Finding her pinkish soles to be extremely ticklish they spent a lot of time running their fingers up and down her soles.

Both armpits had fingers poking and wiggling on her sensitive skin. It was too much for her and the laughter seemed to become high pitched with a few screams mixed in. The fingers tickling her pits were relentless and were constantly moving keeping her arms bouncing from her laughter.

Both sides had fingers squeezing and poking her and they were determined to keep her laughing. Along with the fingers lightly gliding over her bare stomach Mrs. Jensen felt like she was being tickled all over and she was right. The girls were determined to keep her from talking to their parents and they all new about the power of tickling.

HEEHASAHAAHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

“So ticklish Mrs. J…bet you want us to stop?” Judy played.

“SSTTTOOOOPPPP….JJJJJJJ…JUDY!!!!!!!

“No…sorry Mrs. J but we can’t do that.”

“I…I…heeheeheeeheeehehehehehehehhee

Can’ttttt…..TAKE IT!!!!!

“Awww…that’s to bad Mrs. J! Guess you should think about that as we tickle you. I never thought you were so ticklish. You always seem so tough and all.” Judy told her as she laughed hysterically.

The friends were all watching and listening to Mrs. Jensen as they tickled her. They were all tickling skillfully and were determined more then ever to make sure she kept silent. They were beginning to enjoy what they were doing and none of them have ever seen such a pretty lady before who was so ticklish.

“Those big breasts ticklish Mrs. J?”

Judy began tickling along Mrs. Jensen’s breasts and the reaction was wonderful. Judy used a light touch as she watched Mrs. Jensen bucking and howling as tears began falling from her eyes.

“I’ll take that as a yes Mrs. J”

HEEHASAHAAHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEEHAAHEHA

“It’s okay Mrs. Jensen; we will not tell anyone how ticklish you are”

The girls continued to tickle all over the 5’7 ticklish Mrs. Jensen. Never before have had they heard such language from someone as old as Mrs. Jensen. The girls had to really keep their balance and hold her down as the tickling seemed to be making her buck wildly as she continued to laugh like a crazy person.

The girls were not going to stop until they were confident they had Mrs. Jensen under control. Judy loved the reactions she was getting as she lightly tickled Mrs. Jensen’s breasts. The loud howling she forced out made her explore her breasts longer.

“How we doing Mrs. J?”

“Good…you are so silly Mrs. J…such a ticklish girl you are Mrs. J…”

Once Mrs. Jensen was reduced to a sweaty heaving mass of ticklish flesh the girls let Mrs. Jensen recover. Standing up Judy looked down and asked…

“Mrs. Jensen, if you ever tell my parents about this we will be back. Don’t worry about paying me today Mrs. Jensen, this ones on me” Judy said confident she would not tell.

Request (Don't Upset the Babysitter series

Can someone please post parts 1 and 2 to don't upset the babysitter by tower98 thanks

This should be made into a video skit or at least a drawing

We need more stories like this. One of the best on this site.

Parts 1 and 2 ???? Come on someone has to have them??

Last edited:
I may have this on an old computer. I'll check for you but it'll be a few days or so.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back