• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hands tied behind and tickled, m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
Something for those who are not fed up with me yet ... :wavingguy Comments welcome.

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
fed up with you?? are you nuts? lol.. you know i love your clips.. and that laugh is fantastic.. also i like the idea of the blindfold.. great clip as usual..

isabeau

Honestly , christine , how could any of us get fed up w/you?!? You're a wonderfully attractive woman who also possesses lovely feet & an intoxicating laugh & who just LOVES being tickled & posts FREE clips on this forum for all of us to enjoy!!! Seriously ... what's not to love? :redheart:

I second, third, fourth and fifth everything my esteemed tickle colleagues have said about you Christine, and that laugh. That laugh! Mein Gott!

Hey Christine:

Howsabout avideo that focuses on tongue-tickling. Have your tormentor lick your soles and suck n' lick between your toes.

I'm guessing that would get you laughing . . . :bump:

I'm with the majority, however, for some reason I cannot see the clip, just your lovely singing voice!

Any ideas on why I can't see it - dying too!

Terror

never!!!

I have to agree here, how could we possibly get fed up with seeing you?? excellent clip!! thank you!!!

:firedevil

I love this clip! How could anyone be fed up with you with a cute clip like this? It was great and you have a very nice laugh.

I wouldn't get fed up with seeing you tickled.Love your laugh and you seem to really enjoy it.

OMG these are wonderful replies, T :redheart: H :redheart: A :redheart: N :redheart: K :redheart: :redheart: Y :redheart: O :redheart: U !!! And so many girls replied too, that's really great, keep them coming, don't stop :bowing:

:bunny:

How you feel about the backs of your knees feathered for a couple of hours?

How would you feel about multiple sets of hands in multiple places for a couple of days or so?

How would you feel about meeting? :imouttahe

gth said:
How you feel about the backs of your knees feathered for a couple of hours?

How would you feel about multiple sets of hands in multiple places for a couple of days or so?

How would you feel about meeting? :imouttahe

A couple of hours? A couple of days? It's long, ain't that boring? :D

Christine...oh lordy lordy!!!! Now thats a clip!!! You guys keep getting better and better all the time. Just when I thought you couldnt get any better.....pow!!! you go and get much much better. There is no way on Gods green earth that I could ever get tired of you!!! That is not even a option my dear. When we get a beautiful women such as yourself willing to give us a glimps of what it is like to tickle her, we should all bow down before you and worship the ground you walk on....it is so nice to see you getting the replies you deserve and your fan club is growing by leaps and bounds. So many folks jumping on the Christine bus hee hee.....I just want to be the driver lol!!! Thank you so much for the new clip hon. I always get a tingle down my spine when I see you have posted another stellar clip. Today was no different and they do get better all the time. You are awesome!!!! Keep up the good work and happy tickling to you and yours. You still have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen and I am an expert on that subject lol!!! Keep laughing and stay well!!!!!

TM

Christine!

Your clips are fantastic!:) Thanks for sharing them with us! I love your genuine laughter! Keep them coming!:) :happyfloa

Keep it comin'

Tired? No way. I've enjoyed all your clips to date. This is another good one. Thanks for posting your stuff! :smilestar

Your clips are always great and so is this one.
Your tickler is a great tickler, I really like the way he tickles you

You know Christine, beyond the wonderful ticklshness you have and share, you are a fun person as well. As always, thank you for that sharing.

:twohugs:

Not at all. We'd have plenty of time for conversation between toes. :bowing:
BTW, I went to your info link and I must say that you are a very beautiful woman. The laughter and the repore between you and your -ler is very sincere. That's one of the reasons I would like to see more of you. There aren't many that I love to hear and see. :bowing: You are definitely one of the few -- the proud -- the ticklish icons. :jester:

Last edited:
just_tickle said:
Your tickler is a great tickler, I really like the way he tickles you
I like it too :p . But he is pretty merciless and sometimes it takes too much time to make him stop ...

Ticklishmale: you are a tickle poet! I love reading your posts. I love others' too and thank you all for them but yours are special!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back