• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ishizu Ishtar tickled

TikcleGirl

Ishizu Ishtar tickled m/f

I have decided to make a story about Ishizu Ishtar from Yu gi oh since there are non. This story takes place in the Yu gi oh game Reshef of Destruction. At some point in the game Ishizu is kidnaped by Bandit Keith and you have to find her in a museum that has been taken over by the neo ghouls. In the Game it takes an EXTREMELY long time to find her meaning that Keith had to pass the time somehow.

Ishizu wakes up in the bottom of a damp basement with her hands tied behind her and her ankles tied together. “How did I get here” Ishizu thinks to herself but she has little time to think about it because to her horror Bandit Keith enters the basement and approaches her. “Hello Ishizu my name is Bandit Keith”. “What do you want from me?”. “I require the seven millennium items and the three Egyptian God cards to take over the world. I already possess the Millennium Puzzle and the Winged Dragon of Ra however he has somehow been turned to stone. I have been told that I need the other six millennium items and to restore Ra to life. I have also been told that a friend of yours possesses the other six items and Slifer the Sky Dragon and Seto Kaiba possesses Obelisk the Tormentor the final Egyptian God Card. The Neo Ghouls are currently dealing with him. Now tell me where is your other friend?”( In the game it would be the character you play as) “ He is trying to stop Reshef the Dark being you must also assist us!”, Ishizu says struggling in her bonds. “You didn’t answer my question I guess we have to do this the hard way” Keith takes Ishizu and seats her in a chair, pulls her shoes off and sticks her feet in stocks. He then pulls an electric toothbrush from his pocket. “Last chance tell me where your friend is.”Bandit Keith says turning on the toothbrush. “ I refuse to tell you”, Ishizu says closing her eyes and bracing herself for the tickling to come. Despite Ishizus calmness inside she was screaming she was dreadfully ticklish especially on the soles of her feet. When she was younger her brothers Marik and Odion would constantly tickle her until she fainted. “Fine have it your way” Keith says lowering the toothbrush to her arch and circling several times. Ishizu almost instantly burst out laughing. “HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASTOPHAHAHAHAHANOW!!!!”Ishizu cries. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Keith took the toothbrush up her instep and tickled the base of her toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHANOTHAHAHMYHAHHATOESHAHAHHAHAHASTOPHAHA”. Keith likes the reaction and to Ishizus horror he pulls out a 2nd toothbrush and using the first toothbrush circles Ishizus arch of Ishizus left foot several times and with the 2nd toothbrush tickles the base of her toes. Ishizu felt like she was going insane “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHARIGHTHAHAHAHAHANOWHAHAHA” Bandit Keith continues this for about 10 minutes and stops. Ishizu with tears streaming down her face breathes in the much needed air while Keith plots his next step to torture her feet. Keith pulls out a hairbrush and a feather. “No....Please.......Don’t!!!”Ishizu cries in horror as Keith uses the hairbrush and brushes the sole of Ishizus left foot, while using the feather to tickle inbetween the toes of Ishizus right foot. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHHAHAHNOWHAHHAAHAHA” Ishizu cries as more tears of laughter stream down her beautiful face. Keith continues for 15 minutes then stops once again because Ishizu was on the verge of passing out. “I no longer care if you tell me Ishizu ,Your friend will find his way to us soon enough anyway,I just want to torture your beautiful feet, ” Keith said as he got some string and both electric toothbrushes. Ishizu could not even speak anymore she was to tired , she could only watch as Keith prepared the final and most torturous part of her ticklish ordeal. Keith fitted one of the toothbrushes inbetween the big toe of Ishizus left foot and used the string to secure it around her foot so her toes couldn’t escape their torture. He then dragged a table to fit her left foot on and placed the 2nd electric toothbrush in the arch of her foot and used more string to secure it even more. Keith then turned on both toothbrushes and let it torture the toes and arch of her left foot, while Keith proceeded to lick inbetween the toes of Ishizus right foot. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHITHAHAHAAHACANTHAHAHAHAHAHBEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHWHYHAHAHHAHA” Ishizu using the little strength she had left desperately tried to escape as Keith licked her toes and the arch of her foot until she fainted. Ishizu later awakened to find she was freed from her bonds and looked on as the resurrected Slifer the Sky Dragon destroyed bandit Keith. Her friends Yugi, Joey, and the other friend help her out of the basement as she still giggled from the tingles on her feet.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Wow

That was one of the best stories I,ve ever read. It was awesome. Maybe you can do another one.

Thanks Ive been thinking of doing one with Kaiba or Marik tickling her.

hmm

Kaiba should be nice. Since plotwise they're quite compatible.
Also romantically they'd be an interesting duo.
The non believer and the mystic. :bouncybou

I was also thinking of putting Odion in it too. It will take a while to make the next story guys sorry for the wait.

Marik and Odion would likely be a good combination - Marik's original motivation could easily be drawn from the way Ishizu outdueled him when they were young or something of that sort. Odion could have any of several motives.

Personally, I find it easier to envision Seto Kaiba and Ishizu the other way around. He really doesn't strike me as a tickler. He's capable of cruelty, but tickling would strike him as too frivolous even if (and this is hard to imagine) he were convinced it would be his most effective method of achieving his desired result. He wouldn't enjoy it the way Marik, Bakura, Bandit Keith or probably even Joey would (and I'd nominate Pegasus as the biggest natural tickle-torturer of the bunch).

Maybe, though, it just strikes me as too easy to envision Kaiba getting tickled. With his arrogance, his control mania, his humourlessness and his determined resistance to accepting his role in destiny or history, he seems almost an ideal subject. But perhaps that's just me.

hmm

Actually just for this reason tickler would suit him.
And he's not sadistic actually or realyl evil.
More like cold. There is no true indication that he's a sadist or anything.
Inflicting pain in itself would not bring him joy.
His motivations are power though. Power over others.
But as the series clearly shows there is a lot off good in him.
Heck he's a copy of Vegeta personalitywise.
And Vegeta becomes a hero/good guy, has kiddies and marries even.
Seto act nasty doesn't mean he is. He's the rival, antagonist but when the chips are down he's on the side off 'good'.

Oh, I agree Seto's definitely on the good side, and if he were to tickle anyone he would surely do it quite well; he does everything well. And he would like having power over people in general. Somehow tickling just doesn't seem quite the weapon that would occur to him. He always duels with big power cards, and his answer to setbacks is always to get something bigger and more powerful. It's very difficult to see Seto being interested enough in what other people are like to think of tickling. Ishizu, who would also be a Tickler for Good, would be much more likely to have such personal insight into someone - her Millenium Necklace would show her. I can see Seto being brought research that tickling would be his biggest and most effective weapon, although even then it might take him a while to buy into the idea.

Being tickled, Seto would almost certainly fight to the last fibre of his being not to react, which might not be to everyone's taste. He might even have no clue at the beginning that he's actually ticklish. But anyone with lines like, "I will prove that there is noone on earth who is superiour to me," delivered in that entirely serious Kaiba voice, is practically begging for it.

Seto would, though, be a more likely starter than Yugi for a Tickling Hero. The normal Yugi might well tickle someone for fun; that's easy to see. Yami Yugi is a tough one - it might have to be woven into some ancient Egyptian practice. His natural milieu might be a revenge tickling, as he does have quite a vengeful streak to him. But of the heroes, Joey seems the most natural tickler. It's the sort of thing he's quite likely to have picked up as a not-quite-fair trick along the way, and from his propensity for taunting his dueling opponents he'd probably be the easiest to write with regard to interactions with his victim. Joey is also perhaps the most versatile with regard to situation; there's almost a whole novel of great variety in Joey-and-Mai alone. There aren't many tickling situations in which Joey doesn't seem a likely fit one way or another.

But I can certainly see how one would think differently.

I have thought of a characteristic way in which Seto might tickle someone, though it wouldn't be Ishizu. A scientist has betrayed KaibaCorp in some vital way, and refuses to yield vital co-operation with time running out. The KC Research Team has established that the only way to coerce the recalcitrant scientist is through the application of intense tickle torture. Seto scoffs at the idea, but Mokuba, who has studied the research, is convinced that is their best chance, and of course, as everything to do with KaibaCorp is always state-of-the-art, they have the world's most highly-trained ticklers on staff (probably former henchmen of Pegasus for Industrial Illusions). As Zero Hour approaches, Mokuba tells Seto that the prisoner hasn't given in yet. Seto storms into the tickling room, where the ticklers tell him that the scientist has been displaying unusually strong resistance to their best techniques, at which Seto thrusts them aside, snarling, "Let me do it!"

That strikes me as typical for Seto, whose classic reaction to any glitch is that even the most trained experts in any field are no match for him in competence.

giggledude said:
Oh, I agree Seto's definitely on the good side, and if he were to tickle anyone he would surely do it quite well; he does everything well. And he would like having power over people in general. Somehow tickling just doesn't seem quite the weapon that would occur to him. He always duels with big power cards, and his answer to setbacks is always to get something bigger and more powerful. It's very difficult to see Seto being interested enough in what other people are like to think of tickling. Ishizu, who would also be a Tickler for Good, would be much more likely to have such personal insight into someone - her Millenium Necklace would show her. I can see Seto being brought research that tickling would be his biggest and most effective weapon, although even then it might take him a while to buy into the idea.

Being tickled, Seto would almost certainly fight to the last fibre of his being not to react, which might not be to everyone's taste. He might even have no clue at the beginning that he's actually ticklish. But anyone with lines like, "I will prove that there is noone on earth who is superiour to me," delivered in that entirely serious Kaiba voice, is practically begging for it.

Seto would, though, be a more likely starter than Yugi for a Tickling Hero. The normal Yugi might well tickle someone for fun; that's easy to see. Yami Yugi is a tough one - it might have to be woven into some ancient Egyptian practice. His natural milieu might be a revenge tickling, as he does have quite a vengeful streak to him. But of the heroes, Joey seems the most natural tickler. It's the sort of thing he's quite likely to have picked up as a not-quite-fair trick along the way, and from his propensity for taunting his dueling opponents he'd probably be the easiest to write with regard to interactions with his victim. Joey is also perhaps the most versatile with regard to situation; there's almost a whole novel of great variety in Joey-and-Mai alone. There aren't many tickling situations in which Joey doesn't seem a likely fit one way or another.

But I can certainly see how one would think differently.

True true. Than again to be frank. Most canon chars in any series/movie/... would not resort to tickling lol :) don't you think (; it's fantasizing :)

Ishuzu seems very out-of-character in thise once the tickling starts. I just cannot picture a woman as calm and mature as her going ballistic over tickling and begging like a madwoman. I picture soft chuckles with her.

btw, Reshef of Destruction gives me SO much aggrivation!!!

EmSeeSquared said:
Ishuzu seems very out-of-character in thise once the tickling starts. I just cannot picture a woman as calm and mature as her going ballistic over tickling and begging like a madwoman. I picture soft chuckles with her.

btw, Reshef of Destruction gives me SO much aggrivation!!!

Well eventually i'd think one could breaker her. Is part of a 'type' of ticklestory. But yeah should be hard and her laughter, reactions would be mature.

i'm not saying she can't be broken. i just don't like her going "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHA! I"m TOO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHA!" She should be stronger than that

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back