• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here it is!!!

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
I know awhile ago, some of you wanted to see Lois Lane getting tickled. I finally finished the story and I hope you enjoy it.

Lois Lane’s Ticklish Tale

Lois felt groggy as she opened her eyes. Before she had passed out, she had seen a shadowy figure enter her room. She believed it to be a dream and proceeded to sit up, but couldn’t. She was tied to a table. As her vision became clearer, she could see she was in a small cabin. A fire filled a small fireplace and provided enough light for her to check out her surroundings. Lois looked around and discovered that she had been stripped of her clothing. She realized that her panties were the only article of clothing her abductor had not removed. Furthermore, she discovered that her wrists had been tied above her head and her ankles were secured in a stock-like device. Before she had a chance to move, the doorknob began to move. With fear in her eyes, Lois watched as the door opened, revealing her kidnapper.

The man looked down at his latest victim, not saying a word. “Listen here, you sick freak. I don’t know what your intentions are, but if you physically assault me, I will have the Army riding your tail for the rest of your life!” The man merely smirked, acknowledging the fact that he had heard her. He casually walked toward her underarms, visually admiring their silky appearance. Lois watched as the man slid a finger down her left armpit, causing her to titter a little bit. She stopped immediately, wishing she hadn’t made a sound. But it was too late. The man had apparently caught on to her giggle and proceeded to slide his fingers around her underarms. “Oh shihihit! Please stahahahap!” she screamed. On reflex, she struggled to free her wrists, trying to avoid the man’s torturous fingers.

“No mohohohore! I can’t tahahahake it!” pleaded Lois. Her face was slowly beginning to turn red. The man stopped his torture on her underarms, instead focusing on her sides and stomach. He took a feather out of his pocket and gently swept it along her sides, making Lois giggle. “Oh gohohohod! Please stop ihihihit!” The man then circled her navel with the tip of the feather, causing her to shriek. “Stahahahap it! I can’t tahahahake it anymohohore!” After a few minutes, the man set the feather down and began to scribble his fingertips around her stomach. “Not thehehehere! Anywhere but thehehere!” I can’t believe it, Lois thought. I can usually bring the strongest man to his knees, but I can’t handle being tickled?! It seemed like an hour before the man took a break, letting her catch her breath.

“Please just let me go! I can’t stand it anymore!” she begged. He headed towards her feet, ignoring her pleas. He grabbed a bottle of baby oil and proceeded to massage it into her soft, fleshy soles. Lois bit her lip, fighting the urge to laugh. She was very ticklish, but her most sensitive area was her feet. Even the lightest touch made her laugh hysterically. The man found a piece of string and tied her big toes together. He took an electric toothbrush out of his pocket and placed it on the ball of her right foot. Lois knew that she was in serious trouble. She squeezed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the torture. The man pushed the power button and watched as his victim nearly jumped off the table. “No hahahahahaha! Please stahahahap it! Oh shihihihit! Anywhere but my fehehehehet!”

Lois could feel the bristles tickling the bases of her toes. She tried to scrunch her toes, but the man merely held them back. “I cahahahahan’t tahahahake it anymohohore! Pleahahahase let me gohohoho!” She almost wet herself as the toothbrush made its way toward her arches. “Have mercehehehehey! Pleahahahase!” Lois sighed as the man turned off the toothbrush and set it aside. Her stomach nearly dropped when she saw what he was holding. It was a Hummingbird electric flosser. Her eyes started to fill with tears as he turned on the flosser and placed it on the underside of her toes. “Oh gohohohod! Please stop tickling mehehehehe! Have mercehehehehey!” She wiggled her feet, trying to escape the tickling sensations. Suddenly, Lois started to feel woozy. The man had jammed a syringe with a tranquilizing serum into her arm. Everything went dark.

When Lois awoke, she was relieved that she was still in her room. Her clothes were still intact. It had to have been a dream, she thought. As she sat up, she noticed that her left arm was sore. She rolled up her sleeve and discovered a small, red pinprick that was beginning to swell.

Please let me know what you think of this story!

Brilliant

Brilliant. Always been a huge fan of all the girls in smallville. Want to have a go at getting Chloe and Lana too.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back