• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Exam

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
THE EXAM

Gabrielle could not believe her eyes, but the videotape was there, showing her husband having sex with her best student: Andrea. She watched the tape twice ashamed, humiliated, angry…………That BITCH!!

At 42 years old Gabrielle was really gorgeous, her body was great…..but she was no match against that 20 year old bitch……she thought of revenge…but, how?

Andrea attended her teacher summon, they would talk about their favorite topic: Medieval European history. When she arrived at Gabrielle s place both went to the basement where a perfect replica of a padded wooden stocks was the obvious object of interest.

Candidly Andrea accepted her teacher invitation to try the stocks (“just to feel them”).Her ankles were firmly secured, her wrists handcuffed over her head were bound to a chain attached to the ceiling.

- “How do you feel?” asked the teacher

- “Helpless!” answered the student.
- What do you think about fucking my husband….bitch!”

Andrea could not believe that William, that jerk confessed everything to his wife so she pretend to be surprised……-“ What are you talking about Gabrielle?”

But the images on the TV screen in front of her were too much.

-“You know Andrea, I ve always trusted you, you are my best student…..but now you will pay….and believe me its gonna be long, very long”

-“ Please Gabrielle….I am so sorry, your husband….I don’t know what to say..but please let me go….don’t hurt me!!!!!!!”

-“ Hurt you?…don’t be afraid….on the tape you made a confession remember? Let me show you” and put the scene where she screamed to William “ NO WILLIAM! don’t tickle me!”.

Andrea was now terrorized and begged: “Listen to me Gabrielle, I beg you I cannot stand tickling…I ll die!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!”

But the teacher was already tearing her t shirt and said smiling: - “ I ll promise Ill try not to kill you”

Gabrielle was fascinated with the naked upper body of her prisoner, athletic, tanned and sexy, the beauty of the twenties….. everything was firm, her round perfect breasts the inviting underarms….she approached and slowly began to tease and taunt her victim:

-“Shall I begin? MMMMMMMmm I understand my husband…your body is great!!!….Just look at those ribs! Im getting hungry!!!! Kooootcheee kooootcheeee!!” said the tormentor waving her hands a few inches away from Andrea s armpits.

The words koootchee koootchee were already a torture to the terrified young woman she begged one more time…but it was in vain:-“PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME PLEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NOOOOOO!!! STOOOIOOOOOOO!!!”

The tormentor was skillfully striking the ribcage and tummy…every now and then her fingers worked the armpits, she continued relentlessly….feeding herself with the screams of her victim, enjoying the sight of the bound helpless bitch.

After twenty minutes Andrea was almost fainting, she could not resist more tickling….her sexy navel was utterly ticklish and received the torturer s cruel tongue again and again licking and sucking: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOO!!!”

When Gabrielle s mouth began to nibble and tickle her beautiful knees Andrea thought she was going to die, it was impossible to stand this torture so she bitted her own lips…maybe a little self inflicted pain can help her….but it was in vain…. she was too ticklish:” HAHAHAHAHHAH PLEEEEEEASEEE STOOOOOOPPPPP NOOOOO!!”

Now the teacher placed a stool in front of her victim s feet and carefully started to remove the sneakers….slowly she unlaced the laces watching her victims terrorized eyes…then she removed the white socks……..and the vision of the perfect, smooth creamy soles….for the first time she realized she was excited…this wasn’t only revenge…this was pure sadistic pleasure. The sexy bottoms of Andrea s feet were covered with sweat….the urge to lick them was great….but time up to time…..

-“Oh my dear Andrea… I ve never seen such a perfect pair of feet in all my life….just looking at you I now you ll get crazy when I begin the tickling……but as you know ticklishness is greater when the soles are dry and warm and yours are moistened with your delicious perspiration”

She turned on a hairdryer and applied it to the creamy soles….Andrea simply began to cry.

The following 30 minutes Gabrielle explored every square inch of Andrea s perfect feet…she worked on the round heels, the high arches, the insteps the pink, toes…when she realized that the balls of the feet were the most ticklish spot , she used every tickling technique to torture them…the most effective was to use her index and thumb as pincers to tickle this beefier and sensitive zone.

-“AHAHAHAH!!!NONONONONONNO!!!! STOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!! HAHAHAHAAH!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASEEE NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH!!!”

After the ordeal Andrea fainted……………………an hour later she was waked by her tormentor who gave her a cup of water and said:-“ As we know, you are the best student, specially in medieval history……..but lets examine your knowledge about ancient history…….ah! and every time you answer wrong…..KOOOOTCHHEEE KOOOOOOOOOOOOTCHEEEEEEE!!!!”

-“ Please Gabrielle DON’T PLEASE DON’T!!!” said Andrea who realized her big toes were tied by the laces of her own sneakers.

-“ How many people lived in Greece 2516 years ago?” said the teacher smiling sadistically

Andrea fainted twice during the next couple of hours…….her feet endured the worst tickle torture, Gabrielle mastered every technique and used her tongue to suck and lick her victims tasty toes while her fingernails worked in her round ticklish heels and up….again and again. The exposed soles were tormented merciless, every effort to escape, to wiggle, contract or spread the toes was in vain

-“ Lets try your breasts darling” said the tormentor tired of tickling the feet
and added “ How many people lived in Egypt 2418 years ago?……WRONG answer!!!!”

-“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

While tickling the extra tickling nipples Gabrielle came to her first orgasm……”fortunately we have almost 2000 years of history to continue the exam………..”

Thanks

adventuregirl said:
hello Diego. I am a fan of your stories, esp the medieval dungeon type. Can't wait until Jennifer O'Dell is ON THE RACK!

Thank you very much for your comments Adventure girl.

Jennifer O dell will be stretched on the rack for you.

If you want other celebrities as ticklers or ticklees I will write stories with them. my email is:[email protected]

thanks

Diego

Excellent, Diego! I can't wait to read what you have in store for the next ticklish victim! :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back