• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Two

yatsabel

TMF Regular
I had some time free. I hope those who know enough about GI JOE enjoy this....

--------------------------------------------------

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Two "A Ticklish Agenda"

“Alto! Alto!” an armed guard shouted as Flint, Covergirl and Clutch approached the Sierra Gordan Presidential Palace in the VAMP. “Mister Americans,” the guard shouted with a heavy accent. “You cannot pass.”

“We’re here to see President Alvarez,” Flint said showing his GI JOE ID card. “We don’t have an appointment, but I’m sure he’ll make an exception.”

“Out of the question!” a short and balding man in a navy blue suit shouted as he approached. “You cannot see the President. If you have issues, you make bring them up with me, Juan Manuel Dominguez, State Secretary of Sierra Gordo. I will gladly attend any grievances. Sierra Gordo is a democratic, peace loving country and we will not tolerate gringo bravado by armed thugs in the Presidential Palace.”

Flint was about to rebuke when a diplomatic limo drove up and an older woman with silver hair stepped down and approached the group.

”Mr. Dominguez,” she said facing the government official and offering her hand. “As you know, I am Jennifer Rodriguez, American Ambassador to Sierra Gordo.”

“It is my pleasure, Ms. Rodriguez,” Dominguez said taking her hand. “I was just telling these gentlemen that it is not acceptable for armed soldiers not of the Sierra Gordan army to enter the Presidential Palace. We are a peace loving people and the days of armed men roaming the streets are over.”

“Well, Mr. Dominguez,” the ambassador said adjusting her wire rimmed glasses. “There was an incident last night most of the international world would like to turn a blind eye to. If you allow these good men and woman to converse in private with President Alvarez, I see no need to bring up this issue with our State Department and see that Uncle Sam pull back on the generous funding this peace loving government receives to keep el Jefe and his guerillas in check.”

Dominguez hesitated for a moment and then raised a single finger and said: “Un momento…”

Half a minute later he returned.

”You may have audience with Presidente Alvarez,” Domiguez said, “but I must insist that your weapons stay here at the entrance as well as that military vehicle.”

Flint was visibly not too happy with the situation and pulled free his shotgun. Covergirl winced, expecting possibly the worst, but smiled in relief when Flint handed the weapon to the official and simply said: “I’m going to need a receipt for this….”

J
inx awoke.

She realized that she had been imprisoned for some time now. She was spread eagle as far as she could tell and stripped down to underwear. The draft in the air gently blowing against her skin confirmed that suspicion. She’d been in and out of consciousness constantly since she and Scarlett had been kidnapped on the Cobra freight ship. From time to time she’d feel a needle prick in her arm and then she’d fade away into unconsciousness only to awaken after what she imagined was several hours.

She was in almost full sensorial deprivation. There was a mask on her head keeping her effectively blind, deaf and devoid of taste and smell. She could feel however and that was the only thing keeping her from succumbing to madness.

She tried to pretend she was asleep to be conscious for longer intervals, but it seemed that they had guessed she might attempt such a ploy. Every once in a while she would feel sharp nails on the soles of her feet and unable to resist, she would tug on her bonds and laugh. She could not hear her own laugh, but she knew she must be laughing quite hard since she had the most ticklish feet.

A few moments of relief would always be followed by another needle prick and irresistible drowsiness. She’d fight for a few moments, but to no avail. She’d sink into unconsciousness followed by dreams of the past.

Flint, Covergirl, Clutch and the ambassador entered the luxurious office of the Sierra Gordan President. He awaited them behind a huge power desk. He was a middle aged man with a thin moustache and slowly graying hair. He wore an expensive grey Armani suit and moved with grace and elegance.

“The Sierra Gordan presidency certainly had its perks,” Clutch muttered to Covergirl.

“Nice to see Uncle Sam’s bucks going to good use,” Covergirl replied.

”Button it up, you two,” Flint hissed as the president approached. “If this goon knows something I want to know. Pronto.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you, gentlemen, ladies,” President Alvarez said as he gestured to some beautiful leather seats. They sat down together while the president distanced himself in a lone seat facing the group.

“I’ll cut to the chase,” Flint said outright. “Two of our buddies were captured during an operation that was a result of information that was provided by you. Cobra was ready and waiting and it makes us think we were set up. Since we are certain we operated an air tight operation, the only possibility is that we walked into a trap. Our friends are missing and we want them back.”

“You take me for a fool?” Alvarez said angrily. “I do not associate myself with terrorists. Be it El Jefe or Cobra, we have nothing to do with these organizations. Quite the contrary can be said as we have on many an occasion supported GI Joe anti-terrorist operations on Sierra Gordo soil. I might also Add that the intention was to stop this transaction IN the port and confiscate the weapons for the protection of the peace loving Sierra Gordan Republic.”

“The State Department might see this differently,” the ambassador said.

“Please, I am not stupid,” he replied. “I spoke with the ambassador today AND the Secretary of State in WASHINGTON. I received full support from them and there will be no threats from you GI Joe bullies.”

The ambassador reached for her neck and pulled free the mask. It was Lady Jaye. “We knew the Ambassador was in Washington, but the important thing was getting through your men to talk straight with you,” she said.

“You are low ranking lackeys of your imperialist masters,” he replied. “I am offended to not speak with at least a general. I take the liberty of saying this to your yankee gringo faces because this room has the best protection system in the world. It would be easier to infiltrate the Oval Office itself.”

A sword was placed under his chin and a click on a safety was heard from behind.

”Well, I suggest you ask for your money back on that security rig you got here, cause it ain’t stopping the GI JOE team,” Stalker said stepping in front of Alvarez which a light submachine gun.

“This is terrorism of the worst kind!” he shouted as Snake-eyes pressed the blade against his throat. “Your State Department will hear of this; you will all be court-martialed.”

“Maybe,” Stalker replied. “But we Joes take care of our own and he don’t like our allies wearing Cobra underwear.”

“I have nothing to do with Cobra!” he insisted.

Snake-eyes tossed a heavy file on the coffee table in front of Alvarez.

“There were two shipments that night,” Stalker said still aiming the weapon in his direction. “The one we sank and another one that had a REAL shipment of Cobra weapons.”

Alvarez became noticeably nervous and stammered. “I have nothing to do with them. A company called Mars Inc. sold those weapons to me at a fantastic price with the condition I’d feed you Americans with information on a direct shipment of weapons from Cobra to el Jefe. It was in my interest to stop el Jefe getting weapons and since I never expected the Americans would let me stock up on the weapons anyway I decided to take his offer.”

“Who’s offer?” Flint asked.

”Mr. Destro’s,” Alvarez replied.

“That’s direct involvement with a known Cobra associate,” Lady Jaye said subtly. “I’m certain the State Department and the ambassador would love to hear all about it. Shall we call them?” she said pulling a receiver from a phone in the room.

Alvarez cleared his throat. “I have only had contact with Destro through my own people. I have never met him before.” Snake-eyes pressed the blade even harder against his throat. “But they always meet at the Hacienda San Fernando where I suspect Destro is setting up his local operations. It’s heavily guarded. You’d need an army to get in there.”

“We got some Joes, we’ve got a VAMP,” Clutch said standing up. “Piece of cake.”

“This had better pan, President Alvarez,” Flint warned as they left. “Or this will be on CNN before you can say ‘Alvarez supports terrorists’.”

The rest of the Joes left the room leaving only Stalker and Snake-eyes in the room.

“You feed us another dud and CNN will be LAST thing you’d have to be worried about, mister,” Stalker warned as he and Snake-eyes withdrew.

Convinced he was alone Alvarez took the phone and quickly dialed his secretary.

”Get me Mars, Inc. on the secure line,” he said hurriedly in rushed Spanish. “Yes, yes, and please, after you’ve connected me have the security system service fired. Yes, and ask for our money back…”

Jinx was dreaming.

Jinx was back in San Francisco receiving training from both Storm Shadow and the Blind Master. She was in her red costume from head to toe and hanging by her arms from a pull up bar. Her eyes were closed in full concentration.

Storm Shadow circled her in his old white costume studying her breathing and waiting for indications from the Blind Master.

“A ninja must be in full harmony with her environment,” the Blind Master stated. “It is the only path to being truly invisible and invincible. You have been with me to the Secret Mountain and you have studied the Silent Forms; you have the Eye that Pierces, the Iron Hand and the Heart that Waits. But you are still a slave of your senses and to be a true ninja you must be master of your senses and not a victim.”

The Blind Master nodded and Storm Shadow turned and gave a powerful roundhouse kick to Jinx’s midsection. A normal man would double over in pain, but Jinx maintained her composure and her steady breathing. Storm Shadow took his sword in its scabbard and swung it hard against her knees. There was no change whatsoever in her composure.

“Well done,” the Blind Master complimented. “You are in command of your body when pain is involved, but you realize that there are other distractions and other factors that might affect you on the battlefield?”

She felt her slippers being removed.

The next thing she felt were Storm Shadow’s cold fingers reaching into her costume and tickling her bare sides. She remained in control for a few moments, but then she began to giggle and to swing from the bar. Still, she hung on to the bar.

An arm wrapped around her ankles and raised them slightly. She realized it must be the Blind Master. Her suspicions were confirmed when the old ninja master ran his fingers over the soles of her feet.

She screamed, laughed and instantly released the bar falling hard upon the tatami unable to break her fall at all. She continued laughing despite the fact that both ninjas had concluded their assault.

“I’m so ticklish on my feet,” she said disappointed. “My soles are hard from training and they might as well be the softest, most ticklish feet in the world.”

“It is something your enemies won’t know,” Storm Shadow said encouragingly. “I won’t tell, I promise.”

“Perhaps on the field of battle you will never need to defend yourself from an old tickling fart such as myself,” the Blind Master said with a chuckle, “but true mastery is complete mastery.”

“How can I control my ticklishness?” Jinx asked still feeling a little embarrassed.

“To really be in control of your body you must become like water,” the Blind Master said. “The river flows over, under, around or through the obstacles it encounters in its path. If the obstacle cannot be removed, such as your ticklishness, you must flow around it like water and become master it instead of slave.”

“I don’t understand what I can do to avoid feeling that way,” she said.

”To avoid is to resist,” Storm Shadow explained. “A ninja adapts and a ninja flows. Those who appear strong, but are in reality weak, resist. It is the nature of the willow to bend in the wind, and it is also the nature of the powerful oak to break in the same wind.”

“How will I know when I have learned this?” Jinx asked.

”You will know when you know,” the Blind Master replied mysteriously. “If you have any doubt, then it is clear that you still do not know.”

Storm Shadow helped her up and she put on her slippers.

“Just don’t tell anyone from the dojo that I’m such a ticklish girl,” Jinx pleaded. “Who could take a ticklish girl seriously anyway?”

“If the ticklish girl in question can break five bones in as many seconds,” the Blind Master replied with a chuckle, “I think that would command more than enough respect from even the more determined ticklephiles.”

Scarlett, the Baroness and Dr. Mindbender entered the room where Jinx was being held. It was another bedroom similar to Scarlett’s only here Jinx’s head was covered in a black mask connected with several tubes and cables. A Cobra nurse watched over the prisoner.

”She is constantly sedated,” Dr. Mindbender explained. “She is wearing an apparatus that keeps her in a state of sensorial deprivation and monitors her vital signs. You can never be too careful when dealing with ninjas.”

“So she can neither see nor hear us?” the Baroness asked.

“Nor smell nor taste anything,” Dr. Mindbender concluded. “In her current state she is especially vulnerable to your brand of interrogation since her sense of touch is especially sensitive.”

“Scarlett,” the Baroness said looking at the red haired Joe intently. Scarlett was dressed in a Cobra uniform. She had provided so much valuable information after being brainwashed that keeping this other dangerous prisoner alive made no sense at all. “You will tickle this Joe to death. You will not stop until she is dead.”

“She will pass out,” Dr. Mindbender stated, “But we can have smelling salts sent directly into her nostrils to arouse her time and time again. Hopefully this won’t take too long. I so much would like to have Scarlett undergo the last of the programming I had scheduled.”

”I’ll watch over it personally until it is done right,” the Baroness said.

“You could just shoot her and save the trouble,” Scarlett replied coldly.

“You are thinking like a Joe still,” the Baroness said frowning. “To be a Cobra there is one thing you must always remember: to be a Cobra is to have the courage to be RUTHLESS!

“Now, do as I say and tickle your former teammate. Tickle her, until death!”

Jinx felt the first attack to her ribs. It was gentle at first and exploratory. Anyway it was impossible to resist. She would twitch and thrash as much as her restraints would allow. She giggled as the tickling went to her underarms and neck area. She could normally control tickling to these places, so she worried about what would happen when they reached her feet.

She needn’t have bothered to worry since her question was answered promptly. Fingernails touched her feet and as she instantly exploded in what she was sure was loud laughter and screaming. She pulled violently on the restraints hoping that she could somehow break them and escape the persistent tickling. She moved her foot in circles, but the fingers held the foot steady while they tickled.

The tickling went on for several minutes. It was intense and relentless. She laughed and screamed and begged, but she would not hear her own screams. She slowly became shorter and shorter of breath until she finally became lightheaded and fainted.

Jinx was at the beach near San Francisco.

The Blind Master was gone, but she continued her training with Storm Shadow and Billy. Storm Shadow had buried her in the sand with only her head and feet visible. Billy was off in the ocean swimming in the cold frigid water and the two were alone on the beach.

“Please, Storm Shadow,” she pleaded. “Don’t let Billy know I’m ticklish.”

“That is up to you, Jinx,” he said as he sat at her feet. “We are doing this exercise because you want to reach the level a master. In the world of a ninja you either have control or you don’t. There are no compromises.”

He touched her feet and she began to laugh loudly.

”You see, I have not even started to tickle you and you are already falling to pieces,” Storm Shadow said. “This is not a laughing matter. You must first suppress your fears of failure, of embarrassment, of pride. Your ego has no place here. Do you understand?”

Jinx nodded.

Storm Shadow took her foot in his hands and tickled it lightly. This time there was still twitching and some giggling, but it was much better in the eyes of the ninja master.

”Better, but if I dig in between the toes and scratch the soles harder, will you be able to contain yourself?”

Jinx felt the fingers dig in between her toes and into her sole and she could no longer resist, she began to laugh again and the feet twitched hopelessly.

“It’s useless,” she declared after he stopped. “I’ll never be a master.”

“No room for pessimism on my shift,” drawing a finger up and down her right sole in punishment. She shrieked and the foot twitched. “I want to show you something. It is still far ahead of you, but I think it might encourage you on your path to becoming a master.”

Storm Shadow held his hands in front of Jinx’s face. His thumbs and index fingers touched each other making for a triangle. In the center of the triangle was Storm Shadow’s dark eye.

She watched the eye and heard words being said to her, but the words were lost. The only thing that existed was the eye within the triangle staring deep into the depths of her soul.

When Storm Shadow finished she did not feel any different.

Billy ran up to them from the cold ocean. ”That water is cold!” he stated shivering as he grabbed a towel. “Hey, look at this,” he said seeing that Storm Shadow had buried Jinx in the sand. “I always wondered if you were ticklish, Jinx,” he said as he drew his fingers along her soles. “Cuchi cuchi coo…”

He tried a little harder and tickled between the toes.

“Nothing,” he said disappointed hoping he’d finally get a chance to tickle those bare soles he had so much wanted to tickle. “No fun, no fun at all. I’m going for a can of Yo Jo cola from the car. Can I get you guys something?”

“We’re fine, Billy,” Storm Shadow answered as Billy left for the car.

“What did you do to me?” Jinx asked incredulous.

“It is called an Arashikage Mind Set,” he answered. “Used in its intermediate levels it can induce a killing trance. Used in its advanced stages it can simulate death. On that level is the most dangerous feat that a ninja can ever perform. I induced a very low level trance with you now. The kind I used on Snake-eyes when we were ambushed in Nam.”

“Teach me,” Jinx asked.

“Someday,” he replied with a laugh.

Jinx awoke violently to the strong powerful scent of smelling salts. The tickling immediately continued and she shrieked in defiance as her feet were tortured. She tried to remember the Arashikage Mind Set and the steps that were necessary to induce.

She quickly ran out of oxygen again and passed out again. It was only a moment though since the smelling salts drove her out of unconsciousness. Her body was weakening and even though she became weaker, her reactions to the tickling remained the same. It would not be long before she entered cardiac arrest.

She’d die of laughter.

What a way to go, she thought.

Scarlett tickled Jinx persistently while the Baroness watched.

In all her years of tickling for torture or for pleasure or for both, she had never seen someone with feet so sensitive. The screaming and howling was like none she had ever witnessed.

Secretly, the Baroness wished she could be there on the bed being tickled relentlessly. Destro was the love of her life but he did not share her love of tickling and being tickled. He was barely ticklish himself and when he tickled her himself he did so without the passion of a true torturer.

So the Baroness accepted this and whenever the opportunity arose she would submit her victims to the most delicious of tickle tortures.

To literally tickle a person to death was truly an accomplishment. It was a death only the most ticklish of persons could aspire to. She had accomplished it on only a couple occasions and they were very, very ticklish individuals.

The Baroness watched as Scarlett advanced. Finally, she could simply not resist and she had to partake in this special endeavor. She took a foot away from Scarlett and she enjoyed tickling the ninja’s toes and arch. The shrieks and cries for mercy were music to her ears as she tickled the foot voraciously. Occasionally she reached up to give Jinx’s ribs or underarm a quick tickle to maker her torso jump.

Scarlett’s tickling was constant, cruel and ruthless, but it lacked passion. Scarlett was forced to do it, the Baroness simply enjoyed herself.

Jinx was passing out more and more frequently as the hours went by. Her voice went hoarse and she coughed frequently. But even so, the tickling reactions remained as powerful as before.

Finally, after one last intense session, she stopped breathing. She stopped reacting and she seemed to fade away. The Baroness took a pulse and found there was not pulse to be found. She looked at the vital signs on the monitor and saw her flat line.

The nurse pulled out her stethescope and cautiously listened for a heartbeat.

“She’s dead,” he nurse replied.

“You’ve helped me kill a Joe today, Scarlett,” the Baroness said. “I am now thoroughly convinced you are ready to infiltrate GI Joe Headquarters and bring us the information Cobra requires.”

“As you command, Baroness,” Scarlett replied coldly.

Alfredo XI rolled another body into the cellar.

Alfredo XI was at one time known as Roberto Sanchez. He had been a Crimson Guard for some time now. He had joined Cobra right out of medical school. They paid for his education in the US and then set him up in a successful practice in Rio Lindo. He was deep undercover and part of the Alfedo series, a counter part of the Fred Crimson Guards in Latin American countries where Cobra had interests.

He had been called to help with a supposedly meaty mission, but was disappointed to discover that he was doing the work of a mortician for the maniacal Dr. Mindbender.

Three dead this morning. One officer with a broken neck and two female officers shot dead. The cellar of the Hacienda San Fernando had a freezer room. Dr. Mindbender insisted in storing the bodies for his DNA experiments and since there was no one else better apt for the job, they gave it to Alfredo XI.

It was a messy job and apparently no one wanted to do it and the grunts would get sick to their stomachs. So why not send the Crimson Guardsman to do it?

He grimaced as they brought another body down to the cellar. Was this the fate of all Cobra Officers? He suddenly had the urge for a career change, but it quickly faded. The perks and the pay were too good with Cobra.

“Another officer?” he asked the nurse who rolled the stretcher in.

“No, a Joe,” she replied. “Codename: Jinx.”

He lifted the white cloth that covered the Joe and saw a female. Asian. Late twenties. Pretty. Great body. Rigor mortis was just setting in.

He saw no wounds.

“Cause of death?” he asked as he felt her wrist and felt that the flesh was cold.

“Heart attack,” she replied. “They TICKLED her to death.”

“Don’t tell me more,” he said shaking his head. “I don’t want to know.”

A job was a job, he sighed as the nurse left. He pushed the stretcher into the freezer and pulled some makeshift toe tags he had made for the deceased. He pulled out a pen and scribbled a few words.

Name: Jinx
Cause of death: Tickled to Death

He wrote down the date and signed it.

He pulled up the cloth covering the dead Joe revealing her feet.

”Pretty feet,” he murmured to himself as he tied the tag to her toe. The toe twitched visibly and he heard an audible giggle.

“Holy crap! You’re supposed to be dead!” he exclaimed.

The Joe was up and jumped over his head. Before he could turn and before he could pull his side arm free, the Joe had wrapped an arm firmly around his neck.

“Funny,” she whispered to his ear. “I was about to say the same thing to you.”

To be continued….

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back