• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Do Not Enter Room

maryallison

TMF Novice
So the frat party was crowded and had two many guys and not enough girls. maybe some of the other pledges to Delta Phi had decided not to go through with it, maybe the guys of Pi Alpha invited another frat, but whatever it was I was surrounded wherever I went.

"Hi." " Hi." "Hey, there."

Oh, guys, leave me alone.

As the night went on one particular Delphi pledge had too much to drink, and I think the sorority committee encouraged her to do so, because they were spending more time introducing guys to her than to me. Maybe they took the hint - I didn't want to be in this sorority after all. The other pladge was laughing too loud at whatever a guy said, and when she went on the balcony and started flashing her top up and down at people in the street, several guys sneaked out of the house to watch. I didn't want to be at the front door of the house then, and most of the other guys were stepping closer to the balcony, hoping she would turn around and flash the whole room, so I went upstairs. maybe there was a free bathroom where I could fix my hair. I found a hall going to several rooms, all closed doors, and I didn't want to knock on them and find, well, who knows what inside.

None of them seemed like a bathroom.

One door was closed and hand a hand written sign - "Do Not Enter: Anyone caught in here will be punished." It didn't seem like a bathroom, but nothing else did either. I turned the doorknob slightly and knocked a little bit louder, but nobody answered, so I opened the door to a dark room. Even with no light it was too big to be a bathroom. It was bigger than a normal bedroom too, but there was a desk in the far corner with a desk lamp on and a stack of papers under the light. Well, it wasn't a bathroom and I should have just closed the door and kept looking, but there was cheering downstairs and I figured she had taken the shirt off completely. I definitely did not want to be down there now.

I stepped into the room and closed the door almost shut, not completely so it wouldn't make a click sound, but just enough so the door rested against the frame and looked closed. I tip toed over to the desk and saw the paper written with something in pencil. I had to look closer, and when I did it I read two simple words: "You lose."
What did that mean?
"Well, well," a guy's voice said behind me. The light flicked on.
I turned around and saw two guys at the door, and before I could say anything they had shut the door behind them.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"No, what are you doing? The sign said 'Do not Enter.'"
I stepped closer to the door. "Sorry. I was looking for --"
"The sign said you would be punished."
Now I wish I had gone downstairs. "Uh, guys, I'm sorry, Okay? I won't do it again."
"We can't let you leave." It was a blonde guy way too self confident for his own good.
"Guys, "I'm sorry and I won't look at anything else in the room." They smiled, so I did look around and found...well...nothing. Just the desk and a chair and nothing else. The brunette guy looked up, so I looked up, and saw a round thing screwed into the ceiling like you would see on a dock. It had a bungee cord looped in it and black straps hanging down. I moved so close to the guys that my hand almost reached the doorknob - so precious and so close!
"There's a toll. Pay up."
I didn't bring my purse and told them so, but they grinned a little bit wider. The blonde adjusted his jeans so an obviously growing friend would have more room.
"Then you'll have to give us something else."
Now I was scared. "Guys, please, this is really not cool. There are laws against it."
"Get real. We're not going to f*ck you-"
"unless that's what you want," the blonde said, helpfully.
"Guys...."
"Your shirt." the brunette said. "That's the toll." He glanced at my boobs, then gave up being subtle and just stared at them.
"I'm not doing that."
"Well, there is another option." He looked at the straps hanging down from the bungee cord, but whatever he was thinking of I wanted no part of it.
"Let me out."
"Of course," the blonde said. "But the shirt first."
"No."
"Hey, there was a sign and you disobeyed."
"Guys..."
The brunette took my right hand and lifted it up to the straps, but I pulled away and hesitated, then lifted my shirt up past my belly and half way up my bra, then stopped. The blonde took a step closer. I pulled the shirt off, and held it close to my waist, but the brunette just as quickly snatched it out of my hand.
"Hey, give that back." I p[rotested.
"Sorry, that's the toll."
"Well, I have to go back to the party."
"Okay," the blonde said. "Go ahead." He opened the door.
"I need my shirt."
"Ohhhhhh," the brunette said. "That's another toll."
"C'mon, guys."
"It's just a fair trade. Your jeans for the shirt."
"That's not fair at all!"
"Well, you can go back to the party like that, then."
"But I'll have to go to the party with a shirt on and no jeans!"
"There is another option." The blonde looked up at the hanging straps.
"I'm not going down there in a shirt and panties. Forget it."
They thought a minute. "Okay," the brunette admitted. "I guess that's a good point. Tell you what. Give us your bra and we'll give you back the shirt."
I could tell where this was heading. In a minute I thought of the straps and trying to explain the shirt and no pants, and the blonde kept the door wide open, so I pointed to it quickly to get him to close it.
"After," he said, grinning.
I took a deep breath and unhooked my bra, with an unexplainable breeze brushed across my tits, and just as I handed my bra to the brunette he said "catch!" and toss my shirt into the hall.
"Hey!" I said it just a bit too loud. What if someone heard me?
"What? it's right there..." the blonde said.
"Close the door," I pleaded. "No, get my shirt first."
"Ohhh, that's another toll."
"Get my shirt, pleeeease..."
Well, how much is it worth to you? Maybe..."
He didn't have to finish the sentence. I knew what he wanted. I stepped to the door, but a voice came from the stairs and by the time I calculated how long it would take to reach the shirt and put it on over my braless tits, the voice got closer. I looked at the blonde right next to me.
"Jeans," he whispered.
Damn that sign on the door. I stepped back, and he shut the door, and I tugged at my jeans until they slithered down my thighs and shins. I stepped out. "Now get the shirt." I was begging.
"Ohh, opening the door is another toll."
My face must have gotten beet red, and I was about the swing at him when there was a knocking at the door. A male voice said, "Who's shirt is this? Anybody in there?"
The blonde put his fingers to the lock, and looked at me, and then glanced at the hanging straps, and all I could do was nod. He locked the door with a loud click, while the brunette guided my hands into loops that tightened ever so quickly over my helpless, topless, and very ticklish body.

Last edited:
yes i love it so far.. please don't stop now.. it's just getting to the delicious part..

isabeau

Loving it so far i'll read the second part and let you know what i think.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back