• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To The North, To The Center, and To The South. Then, To Retirement?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. Mitch, whose emotions were fluctuating somewhere between outright rage, and sheer devastation, still hadn't heard from Naomi what he needed to hear. She was being evasive, at times avoiding both his calls, and his instant messages online. It was almost like she did not want to discuss, or face up to, them as a couple, post retirement. For Mitch, there was a serious level of him that wanted to throw up his hands, and divorce Naomi. However, at nearly 40, he would undoubtedly have to pay child support for his two younger children, and needed to help his oldest, Erin, finish college. Additionally, with his ongoing physical troubles, and Alan's outright campaign to get rid of him at the end of the year, there was really nothing Mitch could do.
The team, meanwhile, went out a lethargic four win, five losses trip to Washington, Philly, and Cincinnatti. They retuned home on a Sunday night, with Mitch's feelings in a swirl. He was not overly looking forward to seeing Naomi, as he really wasn't sure what to expect from her.
When Mitch arrived at the apartment that evening, Naomi was sitting on the sofa, barefoot, Mitch entered , and offered a calm, and almost pensive "Hi", while Naomi responded with a non committal "Hello". Mitch couldnt stand the jockeying for emotions between them anymore, and wanted to hear something in the way of commitment from his wife, to their life, and their marriage. "Okay, Naomi, we have been playing this game of calm and coolness for a long time now. We have not had sex in a month. What is it? I need you, now more than ever. My career might be over, and if I don't have you, I am lost. I again ask, if you dont come around, do you want me to pack my bags, and leave?" Mitch pressed. "I never said I want you to leave. This is your home. You have a right to be here" Naomi said. "You have been freezing me out at the time I need you most. I need to hear you say the words. The words I need to hear are: "Alan doesn't matter, nor does the team, the chatroom, tickling, or anything. All that matters is us." You havent said those words to me, Naomi." Mitch said. Naomi was silent, then said:"Listen, we're both tired. Why dont we go inside, make love, and deal with this another time" Naomi said, trying to direct the conversation away from the real problem. "Okay, Naomi, we'll go make love, but sooner or later, you are going to have to come clean. I will be here through the end of the season, but if you dont commit to support me, and be with me, and commit to our marriage, even if I get released, I will leave you in October once the season is over" Mitch said. "You know you dont mean that" Naomi said. "Yes, I do, Naomi. I am facing the hardest battle of my career, and my wife seems to think this is some kind of routine thing. I cant live with this anymore, or like this anymore" Mitch said. Naomi was again silent, and the couple went inside, and made love. It was completely unsatisfying for Mitch, who began to wonder if Naomi's cold attitude had to do with the fact that she was hiding something, or someone, on the side.
The next night, the Mets came to town. Seeing his favorite team to beat superfically rejuvenated Mitch, at least for a bit, as he took Tom Glavine downtown in the first inning, to back Kate Hudson's eight inning effort, in a 4-2 win. After a Gil Bellows 2-1 defeat on Tuesday night, Charlize came back on Wednesday night, and fired eight innings, allowing three runs, in a 5-3 win.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi made love, and went to counseling in the morning. Still, Mitch felt awkward. He couldnt help but wonder if Naomi was remaining with him just due to the kids, or feeling sorry for him.
Atlanta was in Paradise for a weekend series beginning Friday night. Following a Neve Campbell 1-0 loss on Friday, the fifth starter came out on Saturday night, and gave a very credible effort, allowing two runs into the seventh, in a 5-2 win. Kate Hudson was matched up with Tim Hudson (No relation of course) on Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers were at their best, as Kate left tied 1-1 in the eighth. The Good Guys scored three in the eighth, and then had to hold their breath in the ninth with the bullpen, in a 4-3 triumph.
The Astros came to town on Monday night, for the last series before the Good Guys headed to New York on Thursday. Gil Bellows won the Monday game, 3-2, with some sharp pitching, and stellar clutch hitting. After Charlize took a difficult 1-0 loss on Tuesday night, Neve Campbell took the hill at noon Wednesday, for a special camp game, before the team headed to New York, the following night. She pitched very well, fanning ten in seven innings. Neve left tied 2-2 in the seventh. The Good Guys scored four times, but again had trouble holding the lead in the ninth, before Hilary Duff finished the job, in a 6-4 Good Guy win that completed a six and three homestand. On field, the usual home fine play prevailed. Off the field, Mitch still hadn't received his commitment from Naomi, to stand by him, her husband, at all costs. Something needed to be decided, and soon.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be cute Asian investigative reporter Nydia Han, who often exposed corruption for comsumers on WPAR TV. The petite Asian young woman was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Third baseman Michael began the tickle on Nydia's neck with fingers, as she swirled her head from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Second baseman Russell tickled Nydia on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT'S REALLY TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Right Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Nydia on her hips, inner and outer thighs, and behind her knees, with fingers, as more shrieks erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EEEEEEK! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch honed in on his favorite spot, the soles of Nydia's soft feet. He attacked Nydia's feet and inbetween her toes with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice. Nydia went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Nydia was untied.
No real issues had been settled, as Mitch left for the trip to New York on Thursday night. Naomi was still non committial, and Mitch still felt unhappy, insecure, and alone. Would the issues be settled? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

It's hard to imagine a situation more complicated than the one Mitch is in right now. For the life of me I can't take the suspense of what's going to happen next!

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated. Yes, Mitch is having a very difficult time right now. When you get a chance, check your pm's, and it will give you an idea of where the story is going.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back