• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First few paragraphs of story

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
It had been 3 years since Kimberley Woods had been stalked. The 26 year old walked happily down the Princeton Campus. Often ridiculed by the other Ivy League University like Harvard, Yale, MIT and Brown, Princeton nevertheless remained of America's Finest University. ANd the beautiful brunette loved it all the more.

While her roommate Angela went to a party, Kimberley was studying hard. As a first year student at Princeton Law, she knew she had to work extremely hard to get good grades. She was so diligently working she had no time to turn around, before a cloth with chloroform attached itself around her nose and mouth. She quickly faded into unconsciousness.

"Hello, Kimberley!" came a voice that could have been on Mars as far as Kimberly Woods could tell. Her vision was hazy and her mind was cloudy. Eventually she recovered enough to realise she was tied to her bed, stark naked. And worse an old acquitance was there grinning at her. An acquitance she prayed she would never see again. Sheila Mercer, the then 18 year old who had developed an obsession around her.

Continue later!
Love,
Heather and Anna

We have a problem. Because we distribute www.palcomix.com pics without permission, we have been banned. So now we can't download pics for you guys! Sorry!
Love,
Heather and Anna

to hell with the pics, finish the story

Its off to a good start girls!

Thank you heckle!

Thank you, that's very nice heckle! And we have ever intention of doing so. First though, do you know which TV show this is about?
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heckle.... we were wondering... could you or Isabeau log on and download f/f or */f or anything without male genitalia and post it here?
We sure as heck won't tell those Palcomix people!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
Heckle.... we were wondering... could you or Isabeau log on and download f/f or */f or anything without male genitalia and post it here?
We sure as heck won't tell those Palcomix people!
Love,
Heather and Anna

hons.. i don't think i can.. not sure how to.. pm me ok?

isabeau

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back