• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Payback Pt 1

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Can also be found at: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182

“You know what you’re getting yourself into, right?” Stacy said with a look of disbelief on her face, watching the road through her windshield.

“I know,” said Ashley, fiddling with the car stereo, “but it’s the only way Steven will forgive me.”

Stacy was a little worried for her friend. Ashley could see it in her eyes everytime she asked about the upcoming weekend she would have to spend with Brian, the playfully sadistic boyfriend of Stacy. “I have to warn you, though, Brian is pretty merciless. He gets a little away from himself sometimes and doesn’t even realize what’s happening, believe me. One time he about left me tied outside all night just because he thought I was fake laughing while he tickled me. Of course he forgave me and untied me, but he left me out there to suffer for a while”

“Don’t you think I know that?” Ashley said nervously. “I’ve seen the marks on your wrists. I’ve heard the stories. I can handle it though. I just have to say to myself, ‘I’m doing this for Steven’ and not get too caught up in what’s going on. I’m not going to let him bother me. I’m not going to let him get inside my head like he does with everyone else.”

“Whatever makes you happy.”

Brian’s downhill driveway was almost like the entrance to a deep underground cave. Trees surrounded the short, winding hill as they led to the skinny garage door below. Stacy pressed her ‘open’ button on the sunshade as the drawbridge cautiously flew up. Ashley could see the emptiness within the garage, save a few filled shelves. Her heart started pounding as the realization of what was going to happen to her in the next ten minutes was beginning to sink in. She could see the world getting shorter behind her in the rearview as she watched the door slam to the ground. Stacy honked the horn three rapid beeps, which caused the door to the basement to fly open before them a la Brian. Stacy led Ashley out of the car while Brian watched enthusiastically as they got closer to him. “You must be Ashley,” he said, smiling, holding out his arms.

“Hey, Brian, nice to see you again,” she gestured, giving him a big hug.

“No, no, no. Not this weekend. You can only call me ‘sir’, or Brian. From this moment on, we are not friends for the weekend. Remember the rules I sent?”

“Oh, fine, sir.” She rolled her eyes.

“Theeere we go,” he praised her, patting her on the head like a puppy.

Stacy was already in the car, waving goodbye to her friends as he watched the weird way they interacted. He put his hand around her wrist as Ashley unfolded her arms. Stacy could not take her eyes off the way he suddenly took control of her, and she seemed so captivated by it. Stacy knew Ashley possibly wasn’t going to enjoy herself, but at least she and Steven were going to stay together now, if only Ashley could survive......

Once he had her, Brian knew exactly what he was going to do with her. He ordered her to put her hands behind her back, which Ashley complied. Brian cuffed them with his metal restraints as Ashley tensed up in the wrists and arms. She had never been cuffed before, so the restricted movements her arms could make really made her apprehensive. It really took a huge turn, too, when he suddenly blindfolded her. Brian didn’t want her to exactly know what was going to happen to her, and he still wanted her to have that idea of helplessness embedded in her mind. Ashley whimpered to herself as she was marched slowly forward, Brian guiding her the whole time. They had only gone down the cellar stairs and to the left to a small wooden door in the basement, but Ashley wasn’t yet used to the feeling of being restrained earlier that she now felt as if she was on a ten-mile hike. Brian let go of her wrist for just a second to unlock the door. “Don’t move,” he ordered to her as he flipped the knob on the lock.

He pulled Ashley in the room behind him as he relocked the door. With both of them now inside, he took the shackle that he had bolted to the floor a day ago and put it around Ashley’s right ankle. She groaned as she again felt another restraint being put on her. She listened as he walked around her, making several circles before he stopped behind her. “Now for the fun part,” he laughed, grabbing her hair.

He quickly undid her blindfold with one finger through the knot and they both watched the cloth fall to the floor below. Ashley looked down at the white tank top and orange cotton shorts she was wearing. Her white tennis shoes and legs looked a lot different with the new ankle jewelry on them. The shackle had freaked her out a little, but she knew the restraints were going to stay on for a while. Brian watched her, and he was amused as she tried to shake all the metal bindings that now held her in place. Brian walked in circles around her a few more times. Now that she could see, she tried to follow him with her body before eventually feeling a little dizzy from the circling. Brian took advantage of the moment as he wrapped around her and tackled her to the ground. Ashley was terrified as he now lay on her back, facing the direction of the only door out, as Brian held his fingers on her ribs. “Do you know why you’re here?” he asked solemnly.

“I did a horrible thing and was sent here for punishment,” she said robotically.

“Steven has become one of my best friends over the last few months. Kissing that one guy is a huge slap in the face to everyone, it’s almost like you betrayed a whole community. Do you know what I do to people that betray my friends like that?”

Ashley knew he was acting, but couldn’t help but be terrified of his sincerity. “Torture them?” she said, laughing to herself.

Brian now grabbed both sides of her head, a little annoyed at her joking manner, as he lifted her head from under her chin. “With…”

Ashley sat frozen beneath him. She thought she had prepared herself for all of this, but being on the brink of the reality, she found she could not even utter a grunt. Brian grew impatient as she just lay silent and motionless beneath him. He began to poke at her sides gently, feeling her midsection and legs squirm. He let her roll around on the bare mattress for a little bit before tickling at her ribs a little faster, this time using all ten fingers. Ashley bucked beneath him, trying to get his weight off of her so she could figure out a way out of this nightmare, but that just opened up more of her spots. He tickled around all of the spots of her belly she exposed with her movements.

Ashley could barely contain herself. Even though he was barely tickling her, she couldn’t contain herself. The laughter felt as though it was being poured out of her with every touch he gave her. He kneaded her ribs more, digging in between them and around them now as his victim shook her head. He loved the way she would slowly raise her head, trying to whack him in the chest with it so he would stop the torment. “That’s it, you know you’re my tickle toy for the weekend, don’t you? I am going to tickle the shit out of you until you can barely contain yourself anymore, do you understand?”

“Yeeeehehehehehehehssssss!!! Yes!” she shouted between gasps.

“So you submit to this? You understand that for the whole weekend, I get to tickle you how I want, when I want, with no mercy whatsoever? You have no say in anything this weekend?”

“Ok fiiine! Jus stop *gasp* stop torturing meeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!”

Brian rolled off of her and jumped up. “See you in an hour or so,” he said, messing up her hair before walking out f the room, padlocking the door behind him.

Ashley was worried. What had she gotten herself into? Was it worth it? She buried her face into the mattress and tried desperately to close her eyes. The first time was awful, but that was just a test. She knew he was capable of a lot worse from the sound of Stacy’s stories. Now, she had to attempt to get a little sleep before (she assumed) the real torture started.

“Damn them,” she thought to herself just before drifting away to sleep.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back