• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa didn't know what kind of foot torture she was in for!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey, gang!

Okay -- it's been a while since we had something new, but I'm sure you'll love this! Lisa's a little goth cutie friend of mine -- she's barely five feet tall. But she has size seven and a half feet -- big for her size, and ticklish as HELL, she tells me. I tell her about the stocks and the evil toys, and she's all unimpressed. "I don't think you could get me to shriek. I'm going to make you WORK for it," she says.

Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh HA HA HA HA muaAHAHAHAHAH!

Let's put it this way: it didn't take long. :firedevil

In this first clip of three, Lisa thrashes, shrieks, giggles, snorts (when she's trying to hold it in) and pounds the bed in ticklish agony. And of course, her toes are tied nice and secure with blue satin cording (to match her cute gothy blue toes, natch).

This is the first new clip being uploaded to Clips4Sale competely in WMV format (which I may stick with unless enough of you want the MOV format). And to celebrate, no stingy 15 second clips with nine seconds of titles here! Just real torture!

The usual disclaimers apply: Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. No, you can't see her face -- that's part of the agreement. Items inside the matchbox may cause fire. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball. Sorry -- none in stockings -- she doesn't like them. Deal with it. Post No Bills. Keep arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times....

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

cool

tickled by a spork thats pretty cool you dont see that that much these days do ya?

Nice bondage

I recently purchased a few clips from you Knismo and it`s pretty great stuff you`re doing! Feet being tickled in stocks; her toes pulled back and tied! A dream come true for a guy with a foot/tickling fetish!

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Alan

<<<<---- :feets:

Another great clip!

Is the hairbrush coming? THAT is the ultimate tickling tool for immobilized soles.

I love your site. I just love stocks. More please. :happyfloa

hivoltage said:
Is the hairbrush coming? THAT is the ultimate tickling tool for immobilized soles.

You mean that evil vibrating one? :devil:

I think it makes an appearance a little later....

knismo

Nice little clip , knismo. I'll have to try 'sporks' next time I'm lucky enough to tickle a woman's defensless feet. Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back