• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Preview "I don't know. Just stop!" M/F (04/26/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
You think you've seen ticklish?
Are you sure?

Watch this free preview of Mya (topless) being tickled.
She can't even speak coherently!
Do not, I repeat do not miss out on this Mya clip, or any of the others that follow with her in them. This is top notch laughter and reaction.

I love seeing your free previews but the only issue i have is how short they are :dropatear

You weren't kiddin' there Tib! She was about to lose it before you even started, she looked to be top notch ticklish... :upsidedow

I think I need a wee bit more

TIB please just gimmie a few more seconds of her...I WILL PAY FOR IT LORD KNOWS HOW MUCH OF MY PAY YOU HAVE RECIEVED IN THE PAST!!! :disgust:

quick question

love your material you guys always try something new.
i was curious i dont know if this contraption is broken or not but is the foot vise ever gonna make a cameo again? i loved that toy kept the feet nice and still for tickling i remember a while back now you guys did tc5033,5036 and a few others that just blew my mind would love to see your most ticklish foot models take a ride on that toy :couch:

Holy Crap!

This was a good one, TIB. She was gorgeous and responded very well in the few seconds you gave us. I'm definitely getting this one. What a beautiful and exotic laugh. Awesome and thanks! :yowzer:

that clip would have kicked ass TIB, if youd actually touched her for more than 2 seconds of it. :evilha:

dtrell said:
that clip would have kicked ass TIB, if youd actually touched her for more than 2 seconds of it. :evilha:

You got it man!
Anything for you.
Next time you'll get 3 seconds for sure.
Thanks for the feedback.

you mean 3 minutes of threating to tickle her wiht your wiggling fingers, and 3 seconds of actual tickling?? SWEET! you da man TIB...LOL

enough is too much...

Geez, folks. Buy their clips or don't.

A 5-minute clip does NOT warrant a 1-minute free sample. How many products do you come across where they give 20% of it away for free? Probably not many from folks who take their business seriously. That just doesn't make financial sense--at all. Should a 60-minute video come with a 12-minute free sample?? Why not just ask TiB to mail everyone $1 dollar with each $5 clip instead. THAT'LL really help his business. :rolleyes:

A 60-min video might come with <i>at most</i> a 2-min sample. That's just a little over 3%. That scales to 10-seconds (max) for a 5-min clip. TiB gave away 17 seconds--almost 5%--of the first (6-min) full clip and 21-seconds--again almost 5%--of the second (7min, 45-sec) full clip. It's a teaser; it was more than adequate to decide on a measly $5 or $6 purchase.

Ok, ok. Everyone wants more for free. Water's wet. The sky's blue. yada yada yada....

-----------------
TiB,

As for the new (full) clips....I just bought them both. Awesome as always! Such a petite, ticklish figure too...mmmm. But what a potty-mouth! LOL I don't think she'll return for more, but I'm hopeful... ;)

MrPartickler said:
Geez, folks. Buy their clips or don't.

A 5-minute clip does NOT warrant a 1-minute free sample. How many products do you come across where they give 20% of it away for free? Probably not many from folks who take their business seriously. That just doesn't make financial sense--at all. Should a 60-minute video come with a 12-minute free sample?? Why not just ask TiB to mail everyone $1 dollar with each $5 clip instead. THAT'LL really help his business. :rolleyes:

A 60-min video might come with <i>at most</i> a 2-min sample. That's just a little over 3%. That scales to 10-seconds (max) for a 5-min clip. TiB gave away 17 seconds--almost 5%--of the first (6-min) full clip and 21-seconds--again almost 5%--of the second (7min, 45-sec) full clip. It's a teaser; it was more than adequate to decide on a measly $5 or $6 purchase.

Ok, ok. Everyone wants more for free. Water's wet. The sky's blue. yada yada yada....

MrPartickler, if anyone should be cloned, it's you. You actually understand how hard it is to make a profit by offering tickling clips. Thank you VERY much for your coherent, right on target explanation above.
I respectfully bow to you. :bowing:

Blah Blah... I don't need him to tell me so or a clone of him to tell me...if I want more, I need to buy the clip!

Tib, it's been a while since I've bought from you but damn... that's the kinda ticklee I love seeing. Buying both clips soon, hire that gal permanently!
She's Hispanic right?

DK

tickler_n_black said:
MrPartickler, if anyone should be cloned, it's you. You actually understand how hard it is to make a profit by offering tickling clips. Thank you VERY much for your coherent, right on target explanation above.
I respectfully bow to you. :bowing:
however, to use CORRECT math, if the clip is 6 minutes, but 5 minutes is actually tickling, and the preview clip is 30 seconds, 2 seconds of which is tickling, then to be correct you must compare what we tune into the clips for, the tickling, to the full tickling...therefore, 2 seconds of tickling free vs 5 minutes of tickling (after the interview, the threatening of tickling etc) in the actual clip = 2 sec/300sec = .0067 = .67% free. in that vein, almost all other companies on here give more of what you tune in for in preview clips.

anyway, my original post was just joking to begin with as shown by the laughing face at the end of the post, and the LOL at the end of my second post. as usual, no sense of humor on here.

You've found a new star, TIB!

These two clips are awesome, but being a car guy, I can't understand why she couldn't think of her dream car (obviously unimportant, as she is outrageously ticklish :woot: )

Quick question: Why did the foot part of the split screen go to black and white 7:15 seconds into the foot tickling clip? I'm just curious; you could really see shimmer of the baby oil on her sole, which was kind of cool.

Thanks again for the great material,

Barlow

Barlow said:
Quick question: Why did the foot part of the split screen go to black and white 7:15 seconds into the foot tickling clip? Barlow

For some reason the lighting changed (i have no idea why) and the soles of her feet were completely over exposed with light, as in actually shining brightly. Changing it to black and white helped reduce some of that glare, and as you said, it was kind of a cool looking effect to get a short black and white view.

By the way, WAIT until you see Mya Mason get the vibrator treatment. She almost passed out I swear. She suffered greatly before, during, and after her many orgasms. :devil2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back