• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

another true story from my saga

xxkinkyboixx

TMF Poster
At a party <we have lots of parties> it was very boring. The adults were in another room of the party house singing and dancing in their own weird way. The teenagers were sittin around, playin pool, playin ping pong, playin card, or eating. There was a group of boys sitting there with this one tomboy. At this party i knew everyone so i was comfortable 2 do what ever i wanted i guess. I went over to the group and we just started talking about stuff, cars, etc. Then the tomboy girl (named clao) said Dammit im so fucking bored. Cant we do anything? We all looked around wondering what to do. Then she had pms or something and snapped at us, <bitching at us is like her hobby, but we know shes messing the whole time> Anyway, she walked off. It was to bad she was tomboish because she was so increadably sexy. SHe was short, about 5 2, she had very large breasts for her size, and the way her ass shook was almost hypmotizing. So we decided to try and cheer her up. She was one of our closest friends after all. Anyway we found her outside just sitting there. We went over to her <there were 5 of us> and sat there with her. I said o cmon cheer up its a party. Then my other friends tried comforting her also. She didnt smile at all, so my friend went behind her and dug his fingers into her stomach. To our displease, she didnt even move. She only said, haha to bad im not ticklish. I said are u sure, and she replied go and try. She laid down, put her arms over her head and said go ahead and try. So we searched around her body until my friend took off her shoe and tickled her foot. She jumped. We all smiled held her down. One person held her hands down and another sat on her legs. The one at her feet took off her socks and started scraping her soles. She went crazy, but yelled at us to stop. So he stopped but we still held her down. After that she said ok my feet are a little ticklish so what. Then i said, i want to explore one more part. She said ok then. I dug in her pocket and took out her brush, then i lifted her shirt up, of course she was cursing at me to stop but i lifted it up, and used the brush to swipe on the top of her breasts. She jolted up and gave a slight giggle. So i said ok guys lets make her happy. I used the brush on the top of her large breasts while my other 2 friends tickled her feet. This lasted 10 minutes till she said ok ok im happy im happy. After that she said make sure no one fids out about this. I left the party happy.

<sry 4 my spelling, i had 2 go pee>

kinkyboi strikes again!

Hm...is your stories only from the partyhouse or something? Man, you might as well call it my true story from the partyhouse is more like it! Don't stop until you're out!
DLK

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back