• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe-tally Mimi...The Second Preview! (M/F BBW Foot Tickling)

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
For the full description and some pictures from the video

click here

Mimi originally asked me to do two preview clips. I figured I would surprise her and do a little compilation of the video. Most of what you see covers only the FIRST 10 MINUTES!!!

Believe me...there is A LOT MORE than I am showing you here!!

Now go out and buy the damn thing so they will make more! :devil2:

~ toyou

Just when you thought it couldnt get any better, another clip is released.

I would venture a guess that if you opened a store on Clips4sale, you could retire within a year.

Amazing video; great interaction; ticklish woman. Can't go wrong.

And a big thanks to ToYou for providing the previews.

So yeah, its great.

CH

psssst....hey....get over here.....come here.....

Psssst..... :ermm:

Ya wanna see a review of a pretty good tickle movie? :idunno:

A movie with a heck of a lady laugher? :rolleyes:

Warning.....she has hopelessly ticklish feet! :feets:.....

Check out the "video review" section of the TMF.... :)

Psst....keep this our secret :cuddle: ....if this gets out, everyone will want to tickle her!..... :lurking:

just to hear her giggle.... :wub:

:cool2: jaba :cool2:

LMAO!!! Omg, toyou, that clip is priceless! NICE compilation! I NEVER expected you to do THAT! And yes, folks, that is only a SAMPLING of what the whole video is like (over an hour long!!).

Awesome, awesome job, toyou! Thanks a million!! And thanks for this incredible surprise! You rock!! :twohugs: :justlips:

Mimi :D

OMG Mimi!!! :wow: You had your feet tickled for an entire hour??? :wowzer: Holy fucking sheepshit!!! :wow: Damn... I don't think I could take it. :shake: An HOUR????!!!!! :wow: You're my hero!!! :bowing: :bowing:

Wow , Mimi ... that is a fantastic clip!!! You are one of the best laughers in the biz! I'm so glad that you have finally decided to produce tickle-videos! The community is a better place because of it ... thank you! Also , thanks to toyou444 for putting the clip together & posting it. Keep up the great work , folks!

Thanks guys!!

It was NOT easy!! TRUST ME! How I survived the video shoot is nothing short of a miracle, especially considering we ran it straight through, without stopping and starting again at a later time! If you watch the whole video, you'll see just how incredibly intense it was for me, as I hit several long lapses of complete silent laughter...unable to even BEG for a break. And by the end of the video I was in tears and pushed well past my limits. But I trust Lazzy and I knew he was keeping an eye on me and watching out for my safety, hence why I decided to do it without a safeword. And he did give me breaks when I REALLY needed them by going and tickling my upperbody off camera twice to give my feet a rest, and by frequently switching toys and techniques I was able to prolong my tolerance. It amazes even me that I went that long considering I'm one of those girls who freaks out and starts begging hysterically if I even THINK someone is going to touch my feet. They are about 112 on a scale of 1-10...lol

It certainly makes for a hell of a video! I'll say that much!

Very good!

Very Good Clip Mimi ,
Looking forward to the revenge ,Let's see how good can
you tickle :xpeepsofa :jester:

Outstanding work!! You are an unbelivebly great ticklee Mimi! You have a great laugh as well i'll tell ya that. I'm really surprised, i didn't know this side of you. Thanks on you both for going through with this. <<<<---- :feets: ;)

My first thought when I saw this thread was YAY! Another preview clip from Mimi & Laz's video!.......My second thought when I watched it was........YAY! Another preview clip from Mimi & Laz's video! :p :p Absolutely cannot wait to get the whole vid! :veryhappy

Mimi said:
It amazes even me that I went that long considering I'm one of those girls who freaks out and starts begging hysterically if I even THINK someone is going to touch my feet. They are about 112 on a scale of 1-10...lol

"112" , huh? Those are my kinda feet. Again ... great stuff , Mimi.

I never thought I'd like anything better than the Italian renfaire stuff but this is the best, and so much fun! The interaction makes it! I love when Mimi says "you're supposed to be torturing me, not the viewer!" Many thanks to Toyou for putting this clip together.

That is a GREAT Clip!! Mimi you have a great laugh :bouncybou

Thank you!!!! I love you guys!!! :smilelove :smilelove :smilelove :smilelove

Holy smokes that was freakin' awesome! Loved that, I really did. Lazarus is funny as hell and mimi has such an awesome laugh.

Question though, what does BBW mean?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back