• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Three

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Any comments are welcome.... Enjoy!

GI JOE Tickling Story Part Three "A Ticklish Agenda"

The Baroness and Mindbender chained a cooperative Scarlett to the bed where she had been tortured, and gagged her with a handkerchief. She was dressed again in the black wetsuit she had used the night of the failed mission.

“The Joes are on to us faster than I expected,” the Baroness said. She had spoken to Alvarez only moments ago. “I had hoped for at least a day or two to continue Scarlett’s programming. Now, we can expect them any moment.”

“The trap is set,” Dr. Mindbender said as he finished fastening Scarlett’s ankle to the bed. “I trust evacuation measures are being taken care for?”

“The extraction will be here in one hour,” the Baroness said checking her watch. “A strike force of some Cobra grunts and some militia Sierra Gordans has been prepared. Enough to be impressive, but not enough to stop a GI JOE team. They think it will be a raid from bandits or el Jefe.”

“Chances are they won’t know what hit them,” Dr. Mindbender concluded as he left the room. “I will gather my notes and equipment from the lab.”

“I’ll stay here with our prisoner,” the Baroness said drawing a finger along Scarlett’s side. “I think we’ll have one last moment of fun together.”

Jinx closed the door to the cellar after climbing a stairway to the lower level of the building. She realized that she was in some kind of Cobra safe house. From the looks of the place, it seemed to be an hacienda, so she figured she was probably on Sierra Gordo.

She tip toed barefoot on the cold stone floor as she approached what appeared to be a large kitchen. She could hear movement outside of heavy boots and equipment being moved, but inside the building appeared to be quiet.
She heard some footsteps approach and she deftly took a long and sharp kitchen knife and melted into the shadows.

It was a nurse she realized. She was carrying some linen and some bandages and appeared to be headed for the cellar. She’d find the Crimson Guardsman downstairs if she looked hard enough and Jinx could not be discovered just yet.

Jinx slid silently behind her and placed the knife to her throat. The nurse gasped and dropped the linen and bandages. “Shhh…” Jinx whispered softly as she pushed a pressure point in the nurse’s neck. The nurse fainted and Jinx dragged her swiftly into a pantry in the kitchen. She quickly changed into the nurse’s white uniform and was thankful they shared almost the same clothing size and shoe size.

Fitted in a nurse’s uniform, she hoped to not call too much attention to herself as she moved through the house. She picked up the pile of linen and bandages and added a few white towels she found in the kitchen below to create a pile high enough to keep her face covered.

Whoever was responsible for what they did to her was so going to get it...

“Hacienda San Fernando,” Flint said as he read a detailed military dossier from his laptop as the team rode in the VAMP. “It’s a twenty-four acre estate. Electrified fencing, guard dogs, mine field, you name it. It has been a former Spanish hacienda, former presidential weekend estate, former drug lord estate, former Hollywood star’s estate and currently a safe house for Cobra under the name of a Mars, Inc. subsidiary.

“Satellite photos don’t show much, but DEA recons from the early 80’s show that trees are disguised as guard towers and under those nice red clay tile roofs there are housed heavy machine guns and sand bags camouflaged as nice exterior decorations.”

“That sure beats garden gnomes,” Clutch joked at the wheel of the VAMP.

“We can expect some extra Cobra remodeling as well,” Stalker said to the group as they sped along the road that led to the hacienda. “And I don’t mean pink flamingos.”

“We could get some air support and some artillery for this mission,” Cover Girl suggested. “It would only take a few hours. My Wolverine is parked in the port.”

“No way,” Stalker replied. “That Alvarez bozo is going to snitch on us to Cobra. I just know it. So I say we hit Cobra now when they’re still off guard and while our buddies are still hopefully alive.”

“So what’s the plan?” Lady Jaye asked.

“Snakes and I are going to infiltrate the estate on foot while the rest of you handle the direct assault. I want you to hit them where they don’t expect it, straight on. Remember, this is a rescue mission. We rescue Scarlett and Jinx and then we turn tail out of there.”

“Sounds easy enough,” Clutch said adjusting his rear view mirror for a better view of Cover Girl and Lady Jaye in the backseat of the VAMP.

”I’m glad to hear you think so,” Stalker replied. “Because we got one hour to pull off the whole show before Ace comes in with the Skystrikers and lays waste to that Cobra safe house.”

Clutched gulped.

“I thought you said no air support,” Cover Girl said.

“If we ain’t out of there by the time Ace gets there,” Stalker replied, “those incendiary bombs are going to be anything BUT support for us.”

Jinx climbed the stairs to the next floor. She could hear voices and she hoped she’d get her bearings and maybe even find Scarlett.

“Nurse Miranda!” called a man’s voice in her direction. “Prepare for evacuation. I thought I told you to send those supplies down to Alfredo XI.”

“Yes, sir,” Jinx mumbled as she tried to hide her face behind the towels and bandages as the figure passed.

As the man passed, Jinx could see from the corner of her eye that the voice belonged to the sinister Dr. Mindbender. She considered for a moment taking him hostage, but it was the sound of muffled laughter that drew her attention to another room.

It was Scarlett’s muffled laughter. Jinx was certain of it.

She watched Dr. Mindbender continue down the hall in the opposite direction and she decided he’d be a fish she’d have to fry later.

She set the towels and bandages on the floor and pressed her body against the wall as she approached the room where the laughter was coming from. She cautiously peeked into the room.

She saw the Baroness tickling a restrained Scarlett. From what she could see and hear, Scarlett was indeed a very ticklish girl. The Baroness’s sharp nails were tickling Scarlett’s rib cage with expert precision. Scarlett was twisting and thrashing involuntarily in all directions as the Baroness played her perverse tune on her delicate ribs.

Jinx felt her blood boil at what she was witnessing. It was probably the Baroness who had so cruelly submitted her to the most terrible tickling she had ever endured. She could not hold back. She dashed into the room and placed the blade to the Baroness’s throat.

The Baroness gasped in utter surprise.

“One scream,” Jinx hissed to her ear, “and I swear it will be your last. Now tell me where we are and tell me where we can get transportation to the nearest town or city.”

The Baroness opened her mouth to answer but instead of an answer only a soft sigh issued forth followed by her body going limp in Jinx’s arms.

“What?” Jinx asked herself as she felt a prick in her neck and felt the effects of a powerful tranquilizer dart set in. “Oh, not again…”

She slumped to the ground unconscious.

In the doorway was the infamous Dr. Mindbender with his tranquilizer pistol in his hand. Two shots in as many seconds. He was impressed at his skill.

“A resourceful ruse, I must admit. Faking your death and then taking the place of our nurse. Well played, but Miranda is a native Sierra Gordan,” he said as pumped in a second dart into the ninja just to be sure. “She always answers: ‘Sí, señor’.”

Confident she was out for the count, he released Scarlett from her bonds.

”Take the ninja and leave the premises,” he ordered. “Kill any cobra grunt that is foolish enough to get in your way. Your Joe allies should be here briefly.”

Scarlett obeyed and carried the unconscious Jinx over her shoulder.

“Take the Baroness’s weapon,” he said handing her the weapon. “She won’t need it anymore.”

With the Joes gone, the doctor closed the door and locked it.

“So,” he said looking down on the sleeping form of the Baroness, “I finally will be able to act out my most precious experiment and I owe it all to a Joe. The irony of it all sends goose bumps up my arms.”

He set her on the bed and pulled off the high heeled boots she was wearing to reveal perfect feet confined in the sheerest black nylon hose. He undid a few latches on the sides of the tight body armor she wore and it popped off neatly revealing a body in black lace underwear. The armor was sculpted to her body and made to fit her body and her body only.

Casting the boots and the armor aside, he quickly tied the Baroness to the ends of the bed and pulled the chains tight so she would have no movement at all. He removed her glasses and placed the gag Scarlett was using as a blindfold for the Baroness.

”I can’t have you running off to Destro telling him that I was responsible for you getting exactly what you had coming,” he explained the sleeping Baroness. “If you are not ticklish, I shall be most disappointed. However, it is my experience that those who most enjoy dishing out these ticklish tortures are also those most vulnerable to them.”

He pulled free some smelling salts and prepared to revive the Baroness.

”The body armor on at almost all times even when not in a combat situation,” he continued. “The boots that hide and protect your feet which you keep on at all times no matter what the occasion. There is no need to be a doctor or scientist to see clearly that you are using these not to protect from bodily harm, but rather to protect your greatest vulnerability.”

He placed the salts under her nose and she quickly awoke.

“Tell me I’m right,” he whispered under his breath as he prepared to attack her creamy white rib cage.

As his ten fingers touched her ribcage, her body arched as if he had touched her with electric prods and she let out a scream laced with laughter that was music to his ears.

I so much love it when I’m right, he thought as he smiled to himself.

Snake-eyes and Stalker started first with the tree top sentries. They would be the ones sniping at their fellow Joes and they also seemed to be the more experienced of the bunch.

Without the sentries, Clutch and the rest of the Joes could approach the gate without being detected by the sentries.

Below, Clutch put the pedal to the metal while Flint mounted a heavy machine gun on top of the VAMP and Lady Jaye prepped a grenade launcher and Cover Girl a LAW rocket just in case.

“Hold on to your lunch, Joes,” Clutch shouted over the roar of the VAMP’s motor. “This ride is going to get rockier still.”

“Just hold her level,” Flint said spinning the machine gun left and right.

The road to the estate ended in a bend so they were only visible to the guards at the gate until the VAMP was practically upon them.

At full speed, the VAMP crashed through the gate like a hot knife cutting through butter and sending the guardsmen in all directions.

Flint thought about taking out the bewildered guards for a moment but Lady Jaye put a hand on his arm and said: “Leave them. Save the ammo for the goons at the hacienda.”

“Hold on, boys and girls,” Clutch said as they approached what would be the heavy firepower of the hacienda. “This is about to get hot…”

“Bring it on,” Flint replied.

At one time Dr. Mindbender had dedicated his life to finding ways to eliminate pain and discomfort. But in an experiment gone haywire, he transformed himself from the mild mannered and kind doctor he was into the egomaniacal and despicable Dr. Mindbender.

His interests in pain and discomfort went from caring and nurturing to cruel and sadistic immediately.

No longer interested in relieving these maladies, he concentrated on dominating the will of his subjects and inflicting pain and discomfort. His interest in bondage as a tool to this end increased as did his interest in tickling.

He had watched the Baroness on more than one occasion tickle torture her prisoners. Sometimes she would do it for information and other times just for pleasure, but she always had this sadistic streak in her that that Dr. Mindbender found simply irresistible.

To see the tables turned and to finally see the hunter hunted was just too poetic to resist.

Mindbender watched as the Baroness’s body twisted under his fingers. He was not a ticklephile as he knew she was. He enjoyed more the pleasure of domination over the pleasure of titillation.

Domination and titillation, he thought to himself. How poetic!

“Stop! Please stop!” the Baroness screamed as he continued to tickle her ribs and belly with reckless abandon. “Stop, I surrender, I surrender! I’ll tell you anything, anything!”

The strong are so humbled, Mindbender thought to himself.

The Baroness’s round and deep belly button was such a treat. He placed his index finger inside and twirled it around. Instead of laughing she whimpered and kicked out with her right leg as much as her restraints allowed. She shook visibly in apparent apprehension wondering when the next attack would come.

Mindbender had hoped to give the Baroness’s belly a sweet raspberry, but quickly decided against it. His long handlebar moustache would give him clean away.

“What do you want?! I’ll give you anything!” the Baroness shouted out as she twisted and turned trying to escape the single finger. “Answer me! Talk to me!”

You are hardly in any position to make demands, Dr. Mindbender thought to himself as he changed tactics and attacked her bare underarms.

For a moment he wasn’t certain if she was ticklish there, but he felt her body go rigid and he watched her head flash deep red as he tried to gasp for air.

Silent laughter, he realized. How precious!

He continued the assault methodically and maintained a steady rhythm. The Baroness tried desperately to scream or shout or get a word in, but try as she might, she simply could not draw a breath while she succumbed to the tickling assault. He knew she would pass out in a matter of moments if he continued.

He heard gunshots below and realized Scarlett was starting to clean house. It would only be a few minutes before the GI JOE team arrived. His minutes were counted. But there was one last thing missing.

Her nylon clad feet.

He slipped to the bottom of the bed while the Baroness gasped for air.

“My feet are not ticklish!” she shouted even as she struggled for more air. “I swear they are not!”

Ah, denial, Dr. Mindbender thought. The crutch of the weak and the vulnerable.

He drew his fingers softly over the soles of her feet expecting perhaps the delicious reactions of Jinx. He was disappointed however as he watched her resist. It was not her most ticklish spot he realized, but then again, wasn’t the pleasure of breaking down a victim greater than that of actually breaking them?

He thought so.

So as she tightened her teeth and curled her toes to contain her laughter, he simply pulled back his metaphorical sleeves and dug into the challenge. He tore open the hose and attacked the bare feet. Her feet were perfectly pedicured and the nails were painted in a deep Cobra color. The soles were soft and the toes were perfectly sized. He searched between the toes, along the arch, on the heel and on the tops of her feet.

Her defense quickly crumbled and he soon had her laughing once again on a laughing crescendo just waiting to explode. Her feet struggled from side to side to escape, but it was no use. Her laughter became hysterical and totally uncontrolled.

It was then that he heard the first explosion outside.

Scarlett had taken out four Cobras before they had her pinned behind a low brick wall outside.

The Baroness’s weapon was almost out of bullets and Jinx was out like a light. With a double dose of sleep serum, she could sleep soundly through World War III. So she was practically weaponless, about to be captured, with two bullets left.

She had no intention of being captured again. She placed the weapon against Jinx’s head and prepared to pull the trigger and then use the weapon on herself.

It was then that she felt a silent presence next to her who gently placed a hand on her weapon and pulled it away.

It was Snake-eyes. He signed to her quickly yet firmly. “It will be okay. Joes are on their way.”

Before she could respond, he handed her his Uzi and before she could protest he pulled free his trench knives. As quickly and as silently as he had arrived, he disappeared.

Scarlett wiped her tears aside with the back of her hand and gripped the Uzi. The least she could do was offer Snakes some covering fire. She rose over the brick wall and cut loose with the Uzi upon the advancing enemy.

“No more…” the Baroness begged between the laughter as the attention to her bare feet continued. “Please… mercy… I beg you… I’ll do anything… I promise… just stop…”

Mindbender heard another explosion and more gunfire. He checked his watch and realized his time was almost up. He pulled out his tranquilizer pistol and prepared to shoot a dart into the sweat soaked and panting Baroness, but then decided against it.

At least for the moment.

“Thank you…” the Baroness murmured softly as she realized the assault had ended. At that precise moment, the doctor attacked her underarms once again with the firm intention of overloading the Baroness.

“Noooooooooooo!” the Baroness shouted as her vulnerable underarms took a final powerful assault. From there on she simply could not draw another breath. The tickling was too powerful, too overwhelming. Unable to laugh, unable to breathe, she simply passed out into the sweet darkness of oblivion.

Realizing that there were no more reactions from the Baroness and that her body had gone limp, Mindbender gave her ribs a final tickle just to be certain she was out. No reaction. He checked her pulse and found it to be strong.

Bullets were zipping back and forth outside and several shot through the window sending glass all over the floor of the room.

He released her from the bondage and just for safety shot a tranquilizer dart into her arm just to be on the safe side.

“One can never be TOO cautious,” he said to himself.

“HISS tank!” Clutch shouted over the roar of Flint firing the mounted 50 cal. machine gun. “Two o’clock!”

“Bullets will bounce off that thing like water off a rubber duck,” Flint shouted as he nailed another one of the machine gun battlements.

“Not to mention the fact that the VAMP won’t survive a direct hit,” Clutch said worriedly.

“Leave the HISS to me,” Cover Girl said as she prepped her LAW rocket. “Tanks are my business. Go straight ahead and veer off to the right so I can get a clear shot at the rear.”

“You got it!” Clutch yelled as Cover Girl rolled clear of the VAMP onto the carefully cared for lawn of the estate.

“Good!” she said to herself realizing the HISS did not notice her and was instead turning it’s turret to take aim at the VAMP. With the back exposed and without the sloped armor of the sides, she was sure a direct hit would score.

She lifted the scope, took aim and fired. The rocket flew through the air and pounded into the back of the HISS exploding and sending the ammo of the HISS to kingdom come.

“Yes!” she shouted.

It was then she felt a rifle pressed against her back.

“Yes, indeed,” a Crimson Guard said as he pulled her to her feet. “We’re getting creamed, but I’m not leaving here without at least something to show for it.”

“Oh yeah?” Cover Girl said. ”Well I’m not leaving unless you Cobra jerks are thoroughly creamed.”

She grabbed the weapon and pointed it away from her as she tried to wrench the weapon away. The Crimson Guard was much stronger but he was taken aback by her ferocity. That would only give her a momentary benefit. They wrestled together for the weapon near a ledge, and deciding it was either do or die, Cover Girl pushed the Crimson Guardsman over the edge and followed him down.

Hard concrete waited to greet them below.

Dr. Mindbender was a strong man.

He carried the Baroness over on shoulder while he carried a suitcase with lab equipment in his other hand. He broke into a heavy, but steady jog with the extra weight and headed towards the helipad which was still far away from all the action.

Two Rattlers landed just on time as planned near the helipad.

Destro was in the first and Wild Weasel in the second one.

”Skystrikers are on my radar and closing in fast!” Wild Weasel shouted to Destro. “I’m clearing out in 20 seconds, with our without passengers!”

“Baroness!” Destro shouted in shock at her unconscious form. “Is she wounded?”

“Just unconscious,” Mindbender replied as he lifted her to Destro who placed her in the back of the Rattler. “I rescued her from the Joes who had captured her.”

“Move it!” Wild Weasel shouted as he started the engines for take off.

The Rattler was already beginning to rise into the air as Dr. Mindbender, leapt and grasped the end of his seat to climb in. He swung the heavy suitcase in and then swung the rest of his body in.

”We’re out of here!” Wild Weasel said as he launched the Rattler vertically into the air. Destro quickly followed and when they both had sufficient altitude they both shot out into the sky afterburners roaring.

The Joes had calmed down most of the resistance, but the VAMP was shot up and it was not going to get them out of the estate. The rescuers and the rescued had bottled up behind the VAMP and we’re still receiving fire from the mansion.

“We gotta radio to tell Ace to abort,” Flint shouted as they took cover behind the VAMP. “He’s going to plaster us as well.”

“Radio’s shot too!” Stalker said showing the radio with a bullet through the center. “We can still rush the building and make a run for the cellar…”

“We’d get chewed up by enemy fire half way there,” Lady Jaye mentioned as she lobbed her last grenade into a second floor room.

A crash was heard as a limo approached at full speed. The Cobras in the building sprayed the vehicle, but the bullets bounced off the armor.

The vehicle stopped right in front of the VAMP and the driver’s window came down.

It was Cover Girl.

“Come on, Joes! We’re going out in style!”

The Joes climbed in using the limo as cover while Cover Girl stepped on the accelerator.

“How’d you get these wheels?” Clutch asked as the Joes drove away at full speed.

“I literally stumbled onto their garage, you could say,” she explained as they heard the Skystrikers approach and deposit their load. “A Cobra goon took the brunt of the fall and I found this baby with the keys and the engine running. He must have been ready to make his getaway but then thought he could get the drop on me.”

“You sure showed him,” Clutch said as the explosions and flames confirmed that Ace and his boys had hit their target.

“All’s well that ends well,” Flint said looking back at Scarlett and the still sleeping Jinx.

“A mission well accomplished, Joes,” Stalker complimented. “Let’s go home.”

To be continued….

Good series, But no offence man it would have been better if you make all parts F/F without any M/F:eek:

Dude it was cool that the Baroness got hers, but it was kinda of a tease to mention Cover Girl and Lady Jaye without tickling either of them.

lol

GREAT story thank you very much!
I was hoping for a new good Joe story for heck over a year now.
I hope you'll make a sequel storyline! :bouncybou

Patience, Scarlette will need ample interrogation-time for her new role as a double-agent :firedevil

Thanks for the comments.

As for F/F over M/F or even F/M, I must say that although I also prefer F/F, sometimes the story just takes you other places. While F/F is the strongest part of the stories I write, I can say I won't go in the M/F or even F/M direction later down the road.

Sorry about the teasing with Lady Jaye and Cover Girl, but I had only anticipated a 3 part series and I had already mentioned them during the first part. I've felt really good writing these and I have written them realtively quickly. So unless something happens, you'll see Lady Jaye, Cover Girl and others get theirs in the next few parts.

I want to keep it full of surprises, so just be a little patient. I hope to give it a few unexpected turns before its finished.

When I was a kid my fave GI Joe toys were the ninjas - Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. When I got a little older I gained a deeper appreciation of the comic depictions of the female characters - the Baroness - the glasses, the long black hair, the leather and Lady Jaye - the shirt undone to show just enough cleavage ;) ...

This is a great series you are writing with great writing as well as tickling. I especially like Stalker's line in part 2 about the bad guys wearing cobra underwear - lol.

Please keep writing these stories.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back