• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soulcalibur – Part Seven: Talim vs. Raphael (adult and satirical)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Back by popular demand, this is the latest installment of Soulcalibur. For those of you not familiar with the characters, check out the following links.

Talim: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talim_(Soul_Calibur)

Raphael: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Sorel

The first part of the story is satirical and makes fun of the hypocrisy of censorship, among other things. Granted, I'm intending more to amuse than to offend. It's just something to think about, and hopefully, the moderators will see the humor in it -- as they usually do.

By the way, the "FCC song" bit is something I borrowed from Eric Idle (of Monty Python fame). His original version of the song can be downloaded here: http://www.pythonline.com/plugs/idle/

I wrote a stanza of my own for this story, and I hope you enjoy it along with the rest of the story....

Soulcalibur – Part Seven: Talim vs. Raphael
(guest appearance by Gary Sinise)

*the song “Rondeau” by Mouret can be heard in the background*

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m your host Raphael for another installment of Masterbate Theatre.” The French matador was dressed in his traditional attire and sitting in an elegant armchair typical of the Sixteenth Century. “Today’s episode involves the lovely Talim.”

Talim walked out in her traditional white Filipino outfit. It was contoured nicely with the curves of her fit physique. She gave Raphael a look that was obviously having a quite an effect on him. The matador abruptly stood up and pointed his rapier at her bare stomach. “You’ve gotten my attention; now, I have yours,” he said with a wry smile.

“Is that so? You should really be careful where you point that thing. You wouldn’t want to hurt somebody… or hurt yourself…” Talim said the last three words while suggestively running her fingertips down the flat side of Raphael’s weapon. When her hands reached his, she straddled the matador in a passionate embrace.

*sirens go off and lights flash across the room*

“Put your hands up! This is the FCC! That’s a minor you’re holding, you perv!”

“Oh no! The Fictional Character Commission!” Talim cried out.

“What the?...” Raphael looked confused and frightened. “Wait a minute, how old are you?”

“Umm… I’m 15.” Talim sheepishly looked away.

The FCC cuffed Raphael as he struggled, “but I didn’t even know!”

“That’s not how the law works, buddy. Say hello to your new roommate, Bubba!”

“But wait… Aren’t all the primetime TV shows filled with violence and gore? How is that any better than stories with minors in them?”

*scene cuts to Gary Sinise on the set of CSI*

“Well, you see, it’s ok for network TV to have violence, gore, autopsies, and implied sex in them, but God forbid if you write a story with a minor or have a show with profanity or nudity.” Just as Gary says this, the sheet covering a corpse on a table next to him falls to the floor revealing the genitalia of the victim. “Oh, FUCK!”

*CBS and Gary Sinise were subsequently fined, and CSI was cancelled. Three years later, Gary and Raphael find themselves pondering what has transgressed*

“I just don’t get it. They say that they can’t allow stories with minors because of legal implications and because of the possibility of getting sued.” Raphael shook his head, as he and Gary Sinise sat on a park bench.

“From the looks of it, you didn’t even know that this girl was a minor, right?” Gary looked over at him.

“Yeah, well, that’s beside the point. What does it accomplish to sue a random fetish website anyway? I’m surprised such a thing is legal anyway, since it would appear to be a violation of the freedom of speech.” Raphael stared at the ground as he spoke.

“True, but then again, the standards for television content aren’t much better. We can carve up corpses day-in day-out, but if somebody says ‘shit’ or ‘fuck,’ we’ve committed a cardinal sin. It just doesn’t make any sense.” Gary leaned back on the bench.

“Yeah, that makes about as much sense as a French matador having blonde hair.” Raphael paused after saying this, when he realized its implications.

“Well, I guess I’m going to have to star in a Forrest Gump sequel now that my TV career is over.” Gary Sinise chuckled to himself.

“Yeah, all this controversy is actually quite inspiring, if it weren’t for the buggering I got in jail.” Raphael nervously scratched his rear.

“I agree.” Gary looked in the distance for a moment and then turned to say, “I’ve got an idea; follow my lead on this one, ok?” The two men stood up, and Gary began to sing….

*music to Eric Idle’s “The FCC Song” starts up*

“Fuck you very much, the FCC
Fuck you very much for fining me
$5,000 bucks a ‘fuck’
So I’m really out of luck
That’s more than Heidi Fleiss was charging me”

Smiling, Raphael continued….

“So, fuck you very much, the FCC
For proving that free speech just isn’t free
Your panels will dismantle
The freedoms that we know
The Parents’ Groups might throw a fit and start a legal row
They’d charge me with as much as all the people in Gitmo
So fuck you all so very much”

“Ah… That’s much better, isn’t it?” Gary looked to his friend who seemed just as satisfied. “Ah well, I’ll let you know if I can get a record deal.” He walked off just as Talim approached Raphael.

“Oh no… You’re not coming anywhere near me. I had more than my fair share of ass-rape for the last few years!” Raphael scrambled away from the bench.

“But wait… don’t you know? It’s been 3 years…. I’m 18 now!” Talim seemed happier than she really should have been.

“Sacré bleu! It’s been 3 years!” Raphael’s aghast expression slowly wore off as Talim brushed up against him.

“I’m sorry for what happened to you. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?” Talim spoke softly in Raphael’s ear as her hands slid under his shirt.

Just then, a strikingly familiar white feather floated down into Raphael’s hand. “I’ve an idea,” he replied with a devious grin….

*cut to a medieval dungeon with Talim blindfolded, in a bikini, with her hands tied above her and her ankles in the stocks*

Talim anxiously twitched in what little amount her bonds allowed. The cool breeze of the dungeon blew across her tan skin. “I’m not sure this is such a good idea. Could you at least remove my blindfold?”

“Not yet, my lady. Without sight, this will feel all the more tantalizing.” The matador watched Talim jerk her legs as his fingertips lightly touched the tops of her feet. He gently rubbed each plump toe as he admired the contrast of her pale soles against the darkness of the rest of her toned body. She wore sandals most of the time, but her travels had left calluses on her feet. He planned to change that. “I think it’s about time you had a pedicure.”

Talim had often considered pampering herself with such a treatment, but she never had the time or money to receive one. Granted, this was a rather strange time to get one, and a lingering concern remained in the back of her mind: would it be… ticklish? “Why don’t you put your hands up here?” The saucy girl seductively writhed in her bonds in an attempt to draw Raphael’s attention to her ample bosom. “You can play with my feet later.”

“Oh, but I must slowly move my way up.” The Frenchman teasingly stroked her shins as he kissed her tender arches. “Besides, I hear you’re quite sensitive here.” Raphael provoked a gasp from his lover by nibbling on the side of one of her feet.

Talim wanted to feel the matador’s hands all over her body, but his current fixation with her feet was proving to be more erotic than she would have expected. Suddenly, a cold sensation spread along her toes and soles, and she gasped again. Before she could say anything, she felt the liquid being rubbed into her skin. Raphael was massaging her feet with some sort of lotion.

“This will soften you up some. All that abuse takes a toll, but these will be soft as silk in no time.” The Frenchman paid extra attention to rubbing the lotion into her long toes.

“That’s what I’m worried about. Please be gentle….” Talim curled her toes as she felt his nimble fingers sliding along her slick soles. She had already cracked a giddy smile from his tingling touches. Just as she was adjusting to this, the massage stopped. Only seconds later, the abrupt feel of a rough stone brushing up and down her callused heels sent her into giggles.

OOOOOHEHEHEHEHEEHEHNNNEENNNEEHOHOHOHEHEHEHOOHHH

“Ah… music to my ears. You’re more sensitive than I thought. This is just the beginning.” Raphael grinned sadistically as he scrubbed the balls of her feet. They were obviously more ticklish than her heels, and the Filipino warrior squealed frantically.

Talim attempted to twitch her feet away from the pumice stone, but her tormentor had a firm grip on each one as he scrubbed faster. By the time he was using the stone on her toes, she had broken into hysterics.

AAAAAHEHEHEHEHAHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHH

The matador was very pleased at the helpless reactions he was getting from her. Her soles had begun to turn pink, and her face was reddening from laughter. He knew this was torture for the young girl, but he was still rather pissed off at his stay in prison. She deserved a taste of what he endured.

After several minutes, Talim was starting to sweat, and her legs were bucking on the table from the horrible tickling of the stone. She was losing her breath, but, as if on cue, the scrubbing stopped. She caught her breath, and said, “You bastard! Why are you do..hehehe.. oheheh nooooheheha HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHH”

Raphael dumped cold water on her feet and abruptly scrubbed her slippery soles with a brush. The brush tickled even more than the stone, and howling laughter erupted from the Filipino warrior. He struggled to hold her feet still as he continued, and the violent jerking of her legs looked like they were nearly breaking the stocks.

Talim shook in every direction as this torture carried on. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her mouth was twisted into a forceful grin. She had never known she was this ticklish on her feet, but then again, she had been accustomed to her calluses. Just when she thought she would pass out, the scrubbing stopped and yet another sensation permeated her feet.

Raphael dragged his teeth along her squirming soles. He licked and nibbled the sole of one foot while wiggling his fingers along the other. He had used an edible watermelon lotion on her feet, which left a pleasing scent. The sporadic nature of these touches continually caught Talim off guard as she cackled. The matador decided to take things up a notch by licking and sucking on her wriggling toes.

OOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHUUUUUHHHHH

This was both heaven and hell for the young girl. The feelings of Raphael’s teeth and tongue were both titillating and arousing. These pleasures were new to her virgin body, and she had never imagined she could feel something so intense from just her feet. The sensations began crawling up her legs, however, as her lover kissed her calves and knees.

The matador was thoroughly enjoying Talim’s torment, and each time his fingers wiggled behind her knees, he was rewarded with a girlish squeal. He groped the backs of her muscular thighs as he licked her inner thighs. The Filipino warrior moaned softly when she felt him rub her warm mound through her bikini bottom.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Talim sighed uneasily as fluttering fingertips slid along her sides. She gritted her teeth when Raphael’s cold fingers stroked her delicate ribs. “P-p-please stop-p-p…” Warm breath blew across her trembling stomach. Before she could respond, his fingers began to lightly circle each of the toned muscles on her abdomen. Frantic giggles escaped her lips.

The Frenchman admired her toned body, and he knew her athletic lifestyle had developed her stamina quite impressively. He intended to leave her breathless after all this, but he would probably have to go the extra mile with her. He slowly licked, kissed, and nibbled along her stomach while wiggling his fingers up and down her smooth back.

The young girl was growing rather hot and moist inside, and as unfamiliar urges overwhelmed her senses, she was shaken from her lustful trance when Raphael’s fingers traced the edges of her shaven pits. Her feet had been bad enough, but her underarms were probably the most ticklish parts of her body. “Oh please, baby, not there… nohehe NOOOOAAAAAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

The matador was surprised at how spastically she swung from side to side in her shrieking laughter, but he continued to stroke her pits. His hands occasionally slid down her sides to tweak her ribs and hips, which kept Talim from adjusting to the sensations. By the time he was licking and nibbling her pits, she had swung her head back in silent laughter.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, Raphael stopped. She desperately gasped for breath as sweat ran down her cheek. Her erect nipples were poking through her bikini top, and her face and chest were a bright shade of pink. Her lover was giving her quite a workout, but this was far from over. She felt him unhooking her top, and it slipped down to her waist.

The Frenchman gazed upon her natural beauty. Talim had apparently tanned in the nude before, for her supple breasts had no tan lines. Her pointy nipples were a very dark shade of brown. He gently caressed each breast and fondled her nipples with his thumbs. “A bit horny, aren’t we?” Raphael slowly flicked his tongue against each nipple.

The Filipino warrior groaned and bit her lip in frustration. Why was he teasing her like this? She wanted to rip out of these bonds and fuck his brains out, but he had to tickle her ‘till she screamed. When her lover started nibbling and sucking on her nipples, she couldn’t hold back her moans.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHH

Raphael could smell her desire by now, and her arching back was less than subtle in her intentions. He slid his hands under her bikini bottom and grasped her firm buttocks. Her legs spread as much as the stocks allowed, and he tore off the soaked garment with his teeth. Her shaven mound was glistening by now, and he lightly poked her nether lips with his tongue.

Talim desperately tried to follow his tongue with the thrusting of her hips, but the matador would intentionally tease her with a few touches here and there. She whined longingly for him to finish her off, but he held her at the edge of ecstasy. Suddenly, his tongue entered her, and she shuddered.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH

The wily Frenchman knew he had her where he wanted her. The poor girl was flexing her hips wildly as he fluttered his tongue along her inner walls. He could taste her juices as he slid his tongue against her swollen clit. Yet, as her lustful moans reverberated in the dungeon, he was reminded of his original intent here.

As waves of euphoria overtook her senses, the Filipino warrior was getting what she had been craving all night. Her first time was much more intense than she had been expecting, but before she could let the pleasure completely overwhelm her, another sensation was starting to break through. Her body had seemed to become more ticklish than before, and Raphael’s wiggling fingers along her feverish skin was causing her to enter hysterics again. The confusing combination of pleasure and tickles drove her mad.

The matador was pleased with what he was hearing. His lover’s moans were interspersed with wild laughter as he simultaneously nibbled her clit and stroked her trembling buttocks. When it seemed like she was running out of breath, he sent her over the edge by grasping her buttocks and twirling his tongue inside her. Talim arched her back in a sudden swoon….

OOOOOOHEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

The warmth rushed over Talim’s sweat-soaked body, and darkness came over her….

A cold sensation slipping along her soles awoke her from her sleep. She was still blindfolded and bound, but now, her wrists were in the stocks. She was laying on her stomach, and her ankles were tied above her.

“Good, you’re awake…. Get ready for part two…” Raphael’s familiar voice was behind her now as she felt him slip something throbbing between her buttocks….

TO BE CONTINUED.

Heh, this is pretty funny. Although I don't really agree with you. The worry isn't that the TMF would get sued, it's not a civil matter. It's criminal. The TMF would be violating criminal law. Why? Because concerned parents don't want their children accidentally blah blah blah etc.

So, while the arbitrary age line might be total hypocracy, the TMF is absolutely right in adhering to the law.

Also, are you sure Raphael is a matador? Isn't he just a fencer?

Some good points... As for Raphael, I'm not really sure, but I just ran with the matador thing, since it lent itself well in the "not making sense" conversation part of the story.

Thanks for reading... :D

lol

Just a fencer actually. Nobleman.

But it was a great story, well worth the wait! :jester:

o fantastic beginning..love the humour at the beginning..great descriptions and soo intensely erotic.. can't wait for the next part

isabeau

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back