• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are ANY Cal-Star Videos Worth Getting?

renny

TMF Regular
I have to know this, I've been debating with myself for the longest time. I know they're grossly overpriced, but is there ANY Cal-Star video that's even a little bit worthwhile?

:( I'm afraid not, renny. I purchased a few Cal-Star titles years ago and most were rather disappointing. The girls were not at all ticklish and their reactions were clearly faked. And you're right, their videos are shamefully overpriced, compared to other companies. The only Cal-Star title I liked was a psychiatrist/patient themed video called "A Bizarre Twist". It featured Cal-Star regulars Ariel Cole and Angela Faith. Though Ariel, the brunette, wasn't ticklish anywhere but on her feet (and even there, she wasn't extremely ticklish) but, Angela, the blonde, was horribly ticklish all over, especially on the sides of her neck and her waist. Her reactions were great and she was fun to watch. That's about it, though. So, my advice is buy Paradise Vision or Real Tickling; they're much better.

Rockauthor

Few and Far between

Ther are a few good Cal Star videos out there but they are primarily confined to their older stuff. Their new stuff is not very good. Featuring not very ticklish woman usually being tickled with a straw or a wire or something else just as stupid. I have seen them go almost a whole video with the tickler poking a straw on a model's bound feet and never even tickling her with her nails. Thats a cardinal sin in my tickling book.

The few good ones I can think of are "The Happy Woodcutter", "1001 Arabian Knots", "Tickling Gym", "Servant's Pleasure" (mentioned mainly because it has Sharon Mitchell in it), and "Footloose and Featherbound 1 and 2". Thats all I can think of now. There might be a few others if I remember them I will post them if you are interested.

I have to agree paying $80.00 for a Cal-Star video isn't usually worth it. They do use some strange items to tickle the girls like a rose pedal :rolleyes: The one scene that was good was the foot tickling from Happy Woodcutter of the Asian girl. If only the foot tickling was more intense. Actually if you watch that scene the "happy woodcutter kind of backs off when tickling her feet. I think his initial reaction was one of surprise. I never did see that Asian women do another tickling video again. You know who would make a great tickling victim, Asia Carrera. I saw a brief scene of her in Spike Heal Diaries 15. She was getiing her toes sucked and she was giggling the whole time complaining about how it tickled. Man she has some big feet. I know I read a thread about some of you being into big tootsies.

Thanks for the input, dudes. I heard some good things about Happy Woodcutter, but now I think, considering the price for what is just a slightly above-par video, to just forget it.

Actually, the first Cal-Star video, Tied & Tickled, is terrific just for the first scene of Michelle Bauer getting tickled on the coffee table. Tied & Tickled 2 also feature Michelle and it is good as well. Other than that, the only other one I liked is Tied & Tickled 11, which had 3 girls auditioning for a tickling video. Two of them are obviously extremely ticklish, and the guy does a great job tickling them.

In my opinion, Cal Star is not worth the tape they are printed on.

Unless you can get them for a BUCK $, I would not waste my money or time.

EVEN the first one with Michelle Bauer, if you look close, for a while she is NOT even tied to the table. She has a free hand and is not moving it.

Cal Star...All Fake All the time and WAY too much money for them.
NO video is worth 80 dollars.

TTD

I would agree that none of these videos are worth $80 but if you shop around you can get them much cheaper if you realy want them. My suggestion would be to look around adult book stores that sell videos. Often times they carry some tickling videos that just didn't sell and so have been marked down to 15 to 20 dollars. Also you can search the net as well and find some places that have discounted them down quite a bit. Ebay might also have some auctions of people unloading their old Cal Star videos. This is a lot of work to do for videos that often are not that great but if you do want to get a hold of one or two without paying a ton of money those are my suggestions.

How about T&T #14? Classic. Also good was #17.(?) The one with the "western" theme. Another that comes to mind is #22, featuring Holly Ryder. I haven't seen that vid in almost 10 years, but I still vividly remember that scene where Holly just loses it when she gets those long nails scrabbled all over her belly. They definitley had thier moments, Cal Star that is. I haven't seen any of thier more recent stuff, but of the ones I saw I'd say they were about a 2 to 1 ratio. For every good one there were at least 2 stinkers. Beware.

Peace

Ed

second that notion

I like some of the stuff they did just fine, but it becomes problematic recommending many of their videos due to their inconsistentencies. I agree with many of the previous suggestions. "Bizzare Twist" is quite good, and, to me, Ariel Cole is not only a knockout but incredibly ticklish on her upper body and feet. I thought the western themed one (T&T#17) was good, as was T&T#30 with Holly Ryder. Alien Abduction is one of my favorites as Gina Carrera is a very sexy ticklee. Another one I would recommend that no one seems to mention is "Tickled Pink" with Elise DeMedici (otherwise known as Desi DeAngelo), who is not only a great ticklee but is also a very sadistic tickler. That's all I can think of. To be honest with you, I never have paid anything close to the prices posted on the internet for these things.

Cal-Star is very hit and miss, but since they were one of the first on the scene, I usually give their videos a chance--at least in the preview booths of my local adult book store.

I too really loved T&T1 until I read somewhere that Michelle Bauer said she wasn't the least bit ticklish. Read the same about Desi DeAngelo.

A couple of gems. Angella Faith is super ticklish and she is in several Cal-Star videos, most notably the one where she is tied spread-eagle in some kind of laboratory.

In Tickling Tootsies, the first girl is not ticklish at all, but the second, Darby is. *Darby can also be seen in Trio of Hysterics II by RealTickling.

I also recommend Tickling Competition. Again, the first girl is not ticklish, but the second model goes crazy when she is tied on her back on a coffee table. She's not a beauty by any means, but she is super ticklish.

CalStar Videos

I would have to agree with Evil Queen here. CalStar was making tickling videos way back when nobody else thought they could make a buck doing it. As a result of this, I probably own more CalStars than any other brand. I would only ask you to understand that they were the only game in town, and I (and apparently several others) felt that poor tickling, faked laughter, and the other 'negatives' were still better than nothing. Anyway, they did have some good looking models, and they did feature genital tickling from time to time, as Evil Queen also mentioned.

I also agree with 1golfer, in that CalStar is very hit or miss. Some of their early ones were better, in my opinion. Actually the first seven or eight of the "Tied & Tickled" series were produced by HOM, after which they turned it over to CalStar. To me, Barbara Behr of HOM exhibited a great understanding of tickling and tried to convey this in the early videos. I don't know why she got out of it...perhaps someone else has a clue. I suspect Kujman could tell us, but he's not around anymore.

Eventually, the CalStar vids began to be produced by a guy listed in the credits as Tony Sinclair. This was along about T&T 12 or 13. In my opinion, he ruined what little reputation CalStar may have had by over-emphasizing those inane plots in T&T 12 through T&T30. Titles like "Frankentickle", "Texas Chainsaw Tickler", "Count Ticula" and all those with similar titles merely exploited the original plots and did little to further anyone's interest in real tickling.

Renny, you don't really have to pay $80 for these tapes. If you put in a standard disclaimer with CalStar, and get on their mailing list, probably at least once a year they will have a 'special offer', which is often 2 tapes for the price of 1. Also there are some web-sites which sell them routinely for about $65, if you don't want to wait.

Actually, if you have a particular interest in "The Happy Woodcutter", I may still have my copy, which I'm willing to part with. You can e-mail me if you are interested, Renny.

I think I'll take you up on your offer, harvey. What's your e-mail address?

CalStar videos can be purchased through the website http://www.fetcat.com/calstar/calstar.htm for less than $80 each--$54.95 each according to the site ($45 each if willing to buy 5). I don't have any personal experience purchasing videos from this site so I can only assume it is legit. $54.95 is still too much for me to pay for a video when now I can get them for $30 or $40 from some of the companies with better reputations for legitimacy in their tickling.

has anyone

has anyone seen "fun and feather club"? was it any good?

Very few Cal Star's can touch what we have now from the companies you'll be more familar with. There was one except at least, #22 with Holly Ryder. That was a classic.

They also had one, I don't remember the #, with Kiri Kelly and Great Carlson. They both only got tickled by a male unfortunately and never tickled each other, otherwise it could have been a classic.

I had given up on CalStar recently, but their newest release, "Lovers of Laughter", is a step back in the right direction. The 2nd half of the movie features an Asian girl, Kat, being tickled by a guy and a very beautiful woman, Francesca Le. Le is being tickled by the guy in the first half of the movie, and I doubt she is ticklish. Despite that, I decided it was worth $50 to own.

I do agree that T&T #22 is some of CalStar's finest work.

Isn't Francesa Le a sub at The Dominion? Has someone checked to see if she's really ticklish?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back