• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Tutor Mf/f (part one)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Tickle Tutor. Mf/f. (part one)

This is my second tickling story.It obviously contains sexual references etc...blah blah blah.

First meet the 3 main characters.

Mr Lucas: Mr Lucas is one of the maths teachers at Widrow High school.He is 23 years old,6 feet tall,and relativley goodlooking.He is african american with a bald head.

Cindy: Cindy is the busty 18 year old who is currently the lowest in her maths class.Her best friend is Tanya.Cindy is 5'7 and often wears skirt and a shirt which shows off her creamy white bust.She has blond hair....Oh yeah and shes really really ticklish.Mostly on her feet.

Tanya:Tanya is Cindy's best friend.Tanya is a african american girl.She is also 5'7 and has black braided hair.She too often wears a skirt but does not show off her breats as much as Cindy.Tanya is passing maths with flying colors.Tanyas most ticklish spot is...yet to be discovered...read on.

Intro...

As you know Cindy is failing maths.Each week Mr Lucas does a 25 question test on the monday.Each week the pass mark rises by 5%.It started off at 50% and is now at 65%.Cindy has yet to pass any of them.The rest of the class passes everytime.

Story Begins....

Tuesday 2.09pm.

"Settle, Settle!" Yelled Mr Lucas at his rowdy class of teenagers.
"I marked your test results last night....Very good as usuall...However suprise suprise, Cindy I'd like you stay after the bell and have a little chat.48% is going to do you no good in the finals".
Cindy and Tanya were sitting at the back of the class.Cindy looked at Tanya and gave her a side ways look, Tanya laughed and said "Shall I wait for you?"
"Nah" replied Cindy."Don't bother.He'll probably end up calling my mom and all that.Could take a while"
"Suit yourself."Tanya said with a smile.

Tuesday 3.05pm.

Cindy wanders into Mr Lucas' office and places her bag on the floor at the door.
"Shut the door behind you please Cindy."
Mr lucas was sitting at his desk in the middle of the room.There was a plant pot in one corner to her left and a water cooler in the other corner on her right behind the desk.
"Take a seat please Cindy."
Cindy sat down on the only chair on the opposite side of Mr Lucas' desk."You going to call my parents Mr Lucas?" asked Cindy with puppy dog eyes and pouting her lips.
"I don't think that will be nessaccery.I believe with a bit of tutoring you'll be doing aswell as your friend Tanya in no time."
"Tutoring? What, from you or some old croan that comes to my house."
"From me of course."Mr lucas moved foward on his seat and lent his elbows on the desk.
"When?" asked Cindy.
"Every monday after school, here in my office, once you pass a test you won't have to come to tutoring, if you fail one again you'll have to come back.Between mondays I expect you to be studying."
"Why should I study if your going to teach me how, I don't get extra home work do I?"
"I'm not going to teach you anything, thats what coming to class is for, I'm going to punish you for failing.Each time you return the punishment will get longer and longer making you want to pass more and more."
"Sitting round in your office all afternoon is harldy punishment Mr Lucas its just damn boring."
Mr Lucas hoped up from his seat and walked to the door.He locked the door and walked back to the desk where he sat in front of Cindy on the desk.
"Are you ticklish Cindy?" Asked Mr Lucas.
Cindy was confused as heck.
"Ticklish Mr Lucas? why?"
"Because the way I see it most girls hate to be tickled and if I were to tickle you for extened periods of time, you'll surely pass your finals."
"Ha ha, yeah right, I'm ganna come here every monday and let you tickle me? you have got to be kidding."
"I'm deadly serious.I see this has your best, probably your only hope, its either this or I call your parents and we see what they say."
"Fine call them, theres no way I'm going to be tickled"
Mr Lucas looked on the comouter quickly for her home number and dialed on the speaker phone.
"Hello?" Cindy's dad was home early from work.
"Yes, Hello this is Mr Lucas Cindys math teacher."
"How can I help you Mr Lucas.Is CIndy in trouble?"
Mr Lucas explained how Cindy was failing and said he had 'offerered to tutor her' with out mentioning anything about tickling.Before Cindy could get a word in Mr Lucas and her father had finished their conversation and her dad and agreed to letting Mr Lucas tutor, of course he had no idea what the tutoring involved.

Cindy hoped up from her chair and quickly backed away from Mr Lucas.She began walking backwards towards the door.
"C'mon Cindy its for the best.And this is only going to be a 15 minute session."
"15 MINUTES!?!? NO WAY!!" yelled Cindy as she turned to run towards the door.Mr Lucas quickly caught up with her and wrapped is arms around her from behind.He began to push all fingers into Cindy's ticklish ribs.
"Hey!...Nooo..Heh...AH..." Cindy reached for the door but Mr Lucas pulled futher into the office.He moved her to the green leather couch on the back wall and sat the two of them down.Cindy landed on his lap.She sturggled in histerics to try and get free but he was too strong.
"AH HA HA HA HA LET GOOOOAOAHAHA HA HA HA STOOOP HA HA"
Mr Lucas fingers now ran down to her soft belly as he rolled her onto her stomch on the couch as he stood up.He continued to run his hands up and down her sides.
"AH HA..PLEAAAASHA HA HA H...PLEASE...HEE HEE HEE I'LL HA HA I'LL STUDDDYYYY HA HA AH HA HA"
Cindys shirt then came untucked as her was running his hand up to her ribs.Mr Lucas saw Cindys bear flesh and shot his hands up her shirt.She quickly rolled over and tried to push him away with her arms.
"STOOOHA HA HA H PLEEAAASEE AH HA HA GET OFF!!! HA HA HA" Cindy was, what felt to her like ticklish hell.The last timed she'd been tickled anything like this was on her older brothers 19th b-day when she was only 15.One of his friends who'd she'd known since kindergarden had grabbed hold of her and tickled her through her t-shirt for about 3 minutes tops.
"I didn't want to have to resort to this just yet Cindy but you've still got 10 minuets left and I can't tickle you properly if you keep pushing me away."Said Mr Lucas over the the laughter.
Mr Lucas then sat on his knees on top of Cindy and used is his knees to pin her arms to the couch.He stopped ticking and began unbuttoning her shirt.
"Whaa..ha ha.." Cindy was still trying to catch her breath from the previous 5 minutes."What are...you doing?, get off!"
"Don't panick Cindy" Said Mr Lucas as he opened her shirt."I told you 10 minuets left."Starting...now."
Mr Lucas shot his hand all over Cindy's exposed belly.All over her sides and just avoidng her covered breats.
"NOOO STOHA HA HA HPLEEAASSHA H AH AHA" Cindy once again rolled into uncrontroable laughter.Her face went red once more and her hair was in a complete mess."NOOO LEAVE HA HA HA LEAVE ME ALOOOAH AH AH AH PLAHA HA HA HA."
Cindy tried bucking him off but it was no use.He was too heavy and she didn't have enough energy, besides she couldn't think of plans of how to get out all she could do was wriggle about and beg for mercy.
"Now Cindy" Said Mr Lucas."You've got 9 minutes.Try and relax and think about how hard your going to study when you get home."
Relax? That was the last thing she could do.She could barely think straight.
His fingers continued all over her exposed belly.He stopped tickling suddenly and reached his index finger square into her belly button, wiggling it about as fast as possible.
"NO! AHA HA HA HA HA STOOOP NOT BE..HA HA HA" Screamed Cindy.
He continued to torture her for the remaining minutes and then stopped when the clock reached 3.25.
Gasping for air Cindy was just glad it was over.
"L-Let me up."Said Cindy weakly.
"Before I do" said Mr Lucas."I want you to understand something.Everytime you come back here you will not only be tickled longer but another piece of clothing will be removed in addition to the piece before hand.Its your choice as to which piece it is.For instance next time you will remove your shirt and one other item."
"Your nuts."Cindy proclaimed."I'm not stripping for you!"
"Not at all.When more clothes are removed you feel more vunerable and you are more ticklish.Its not sexual on my part at all Cindy." He explained.
"Let me up."
Mr Lucas let Cindy go.Cindy didn't study at all through the next week as she had convinced herself there was no way in hell that he was going to tickle her like that again.She tried explaining the situation to her parents but they thought she was making it all up and yelled at her when she tried to bring it up again.They wanted her to go to tutoring.
Monday rolled round and as expected Cindy failed the test miserably.She knew if she skipped the tutoring Mr Lucas would call home and she'd get in more trouble.So she hatched a plan.
Cindy was standing nervously in the middle of his office facing away from the door, towards Mr Lucas' desk..
"Remove your shirt and one other item please Cindy." Said Mr Lucas.
"Heres what I was thinking Mr Lucas.Instead of you nearly killing me with this tickling crap how about we just go for it here in your office everytime I fail?"
"Excuse me?"
"You know do...IT."
"Cindy I've told you there is nothing sexual about this now remove you two items of clothing."
Cindy's plan hadn't worked.There was no way out now.She tried running for the door but Mr Lucas quickly caught her and shot his hand up her shirt to begin tickling her belly.
"NOOaahahhha ha HA HA"Cindy laughed in surprise as she lost control and fell to the floor.Mr Lucas continued to tickled her bare skin as he rolled her over onto her back and pinned her on the floor with her arms underneath his knees.He unbuttoned her shirt and reached behind her backto begin undoing her bra.
"Get off me you bastard!"Cindy yelled.
Mr Lucas threw Cindys bra to one side of the room revealing a pair of nice big milky white breasts.He then hopped off of her and stood above her.
Cindy lay on the floor for a second and then quickly jumped up.She ran to retrieve her bra but Mr Lucas grabbed her shirt.Cindys shirt came off into Mr Lucas' hands.He dropped the shirt and walked towards her.
Now toppless Cindy was much more vunerable to his attacks.She tried to shoot around one side of the desk but he grabbed her arm and pulled her in before she could do anything.
"It has become obvious to me Cindy" Mr Lucas said as he tickeld her sides without mercy, the girl despartley trying to get away."That you have no desire to pass this course.So instead of the plan I told you about last week I am simply going to have to show you the full extent of what lay instore for the underachiever in you."
Cindy squeled in histeric laugheter as she fell to the floor with Mr lucas tickling her belly she was much to weak and disoreantented to push him away anyway.Before she knew it her skirt had been taken off and all she now was her panties,shoes and socks.He continued to tickle her belly as she rolled onto her stomch to try and get away.
"Mr LuCAH HA HA HASSS HA HA HA HA PL-PLEAAASEE HA HA HA STOO-OOOPP!!! AH HA HA HA"
Mr Lucas did stop.He then grabbed her ankles and then kneeled down.He put her feet inbetween his legs so her souls were facing the celling.He then began to untie her right shoe.
"Mr Lucas? No...What are you doing?" Asked Cindy knowing pretty much full well what he was planning to do."Mr Lucas NO! Don't tickle my feet! PLEASE! I swear I'll study! I'll pass all your tests! Not my feet please!" Cindy begged.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this Cindy.I really am.But you left me no choice."Mr Lucas said as he threw the right shoe away and began to untie the left.
Cindy reached her arms out and began scrapping at the floor trying to pull away.
"No Mr Lucas! Not my feet! Please! I'm begging you please don't tickle my feet, I'll do anything you want me to!" Then it really hit her.She could feel her socks being pulled off her soft white feet.
"NO! MR LUCAS GOD!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!" She screamed hopping he would miracuosly change his mind.
He used his left hand to bend Cindy's toes back on her right her foot.Cindy was still frantically begging.Her soul was tight as immoveable.He began scrapping his right index finger down her bare soft white soul.
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Cindy screamed as he began using all five fingers dancing around her poor foot.She pummled her clenched fists against the dark green carpet.Her face began to turn red as she screamed and begged ever louder.
After several minutes Cinday was still weakly scrapping at the floor in front of her trying to pull away.At theis point Mr Lucas, without ceasing his tickle attack, removed his left hand from bending her toes back and began to use it to tickle her right foot.Now he could move his right hand over to her tense left foot and attack both feet.
Her toes spread as she cried out in ticklish agony.She couldn't believe it was happening.Her maths teacher, of all people, had her pratically naked, with only her panties left on, tickling her most ticklish spot on her entire body and she could tell her wasn't planning on stopping anytime in the near future.
5 more agonising mintutes passed by and Cindy had tears streaming down her face.These weren't tears of fear, however, these were tear bought on by the pure tickling sensation coming from her pale white soles which were screaming out to not be tickled any longer.Although Cindy was sweating and her hair was beggining to get wet and extremely messy, she still had the energy to laugh, and scrape at the floor.Her begging had gone down but thats only because she was having great difficulty forming words.
Suddenly they both heard a famililar click of a door latch opening.Mr Lucas had forgotten to lock the door.Then to Cindy's delite came a familar voice.
"What the fuck?" Said a very confused Tanya as she stood in the door way looking at Mr Lucas with his hands hovering above her almost naked best friends feet.
Tanya walked in and shut the door behind her.Mr Lucas stood up and looked around the room, as if looking for some sort of devine inspirtion, or better yet an escape route.
Cindy rolled onto her back revealing her naked breasts and through the tears and the panting managed to see a very perplexed Tanya.Cindy didn't have the energy to stand up, instead she sat up and held each foot in either hand.
"Tanya." Mr Lucas said as stood there waiting for the the girl to say something."I can explain." He took a deep breath and hopped something good would come out when he manged to speak "Its...um...Part of a new tutoring progr--"
Tanya quickly interupted."No need to explain Mr Lucas" She said with a smile."Its quite obvious whats going on here.Why you chose to do it in your office is beyond me.Surely your home would have been a safer place?"
Mr Lucas didn't know what to say."No the school was..uh.." Tanya interupted again.
"I would have never found you if not for two things.Cindy had invited me for coffe after school, said to meet her at 3:30.Its currently 4:00.When I got bored of waiting round I started thinking of what Cindy had been saying the past week.About you tickling her in your office last week.I wasn't sure whether to believe her, but once she was late, I figured I'd take a look." Tanya came futher into the office with her hands on her hips.
Cindy climed up from the floor and leant on the desk, wiping the tears from her face."Tanya...I'm so glad your here.You have no idea what he's being to me."
"I think I have a bit of an idea." Said Tanya as she walked past Mr Lucas and stood infront of Cindy.Tanya turned to Mr Lucas as she put her right hand on Cindys left shoulder."Heres the deal Mr Lucas.I won't report you on one condition." She said with a devilish smile.
"What is it?" Mr Lucas asked "Anything you want, straight A's, recommendations, anything."
"No, no, no, I don't want any crap like that".Tanya said as she waved her hand at Mr Lucas."When Cindy told me of the idea, the prospect of getting to tickle people for punishment I got...'excited' to say the least...I don't want accademic awards or whatever.I want in on it.I want to help tickle the students your...'tutoring'"
Cindys eyes widened with great surprise."What?"
Mr Lucas' eyes also widened."You want to help?" He asked, puzzeled."...Well Cindy is my ownly current student...but I wasn't planning on letting her go until 5:00 at least so if you want you can..."
Tanya smiled at Mr Lucas and turned her head back to Cindy."Sorry babe." She said shaking her and still smiling.
Cindy stood up and backed away from Tanya with her hands up."No...You can't...You wouldn't dare."
"Oh but I would.I'd do almost anything to have you at my mercy Cind'." Tanya began walking towards Cindy with her hands up making tickling movements with her fingers.Mr Lucas also began to advance towards the other side of the desk where the girls were.
"To think of all the sleep overs, and pool parties where you were prancing about with hardly any clothes on, all those perfect opputunitys to tickle you do death and I missed them, all because I never thought of it." Tanya complained as she backed Cindy into the far corner of the room.
Cindy put her arms up towards her breasts and turned to her side."Please Ta--" She couldn't finish.Tanya was already digging all ten fingers into Cindys ticklish sides.Cindy screamed out, knowing the worst was yet to come.When she tried to make a break for it Mr Lucas stood in her way and grabbed her tickish ribs.
Cindy crouched to the ground and tried to curl up in a ball but it was useless.She fell foward onto all fours while Mr Lucas bent over her head running his hand mercilisly up and own her rib cage and under her arms.She then felt Tanya grap ahold of her panties, her last remaining clothing and pull them from her body.
Now, buck naked Cindy could to nothing except laugh, scream, beg and struggle to try and stop the 20 fingers running up and down her upper body...

To be continued.

Enjoy and please, tell me what you think.:)

Greets Mantis,

Hey, not bad. This is shaping up to be a great series. I like what you have
thus far, and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. Man, why couldn't
I have gone to a school like that? :devil:

J-dark

Very nice............

Hey really good story! I love foot tickling and this story has quite a build up. Keep going with this........Cindy's feet haven't been tickled nearly enough!

Don't you worry GiantFan, Cindy's feet are definetly going to get their fair share of tickling!:devil:

Part two is currently in the works...(it should be up with in the next couple of days):)

I'm glad your enjoying it.:)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back