• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish assault, m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
We were preparing for another tickling session. He blindfolded me and told me: “Relax, I’ll tie you up in a minute, I need to set up the lights now”. So I relaxed, didn’t expect anything and all of a sudden he attacked me with the full power!

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Heyy

Happy Birthday Christine!! May U live on forever n ever and as healthily and as Ticklishly as ur NOW!!

God bless you!!

Thanks guys for your comments. I like this kind of tickling a lot, it's better than all the preparations, ropes, lights etc. But the bound type of tickling is a lot of fun too :firedevil

:bunny:

Christine, this clip is particulary awesome due to the fact that it was a pure sneek attack on your husbands part and like you said, the prep of tying you up was not there. I loved this one because you really didnt see it coming and the look on your face was priceless. I love this kind of tickling and it really showed how much you like tickling because even though you could have gotten away, you stayed and squirmed for us and that is sexy in my book. I think I will go take another look at it and marvel once again. Thanks as usual and cant wait for the next clip as always. You are beautiful and a splended tickle subject and thanks for sharing you with us!!!!!!! I for one am grateful!!

Ticklishmale200 said:
Christine, this clip is particulary awesome due to the fact that it was a pure sneek attack on your husbands part and like you said, the prep of tying you up was not there. I loved this one because you really didnt see it coming and the look on your face was priceless. I love this kind of tickling and it really showed how much you like tickling because even though you could have gotten away, you stayed and squirmed for us and that is sexy in my book. I think I will go take another look at it and marvel once again. Thanks as usual and cant wait for the next clip as always. You are beautiful and a splended tickle subject and thanks for sharing you with us!!!!!!! I for one am grateful!!

I am thinking of printing out posts like this and using them as a special tool to cheer me up when I am experiencing a worse day.

One thing in your post is not correct - I could have taken off my blindfold, maybe I could have rolled down my twisted top if I had tried harder but you can bet I definitely couldn't have gotten away. I was trying to get away from him for a second or two to catch my breath but did I make it? No way! But did I try really hard? Ohhh, well, I don't know .... :bubble:

o what an evil man your husband is, and soo sneaky.. i loved it. and when he pulled your top up, lol that was fantastic.. you are soo lucky..

isabeau

isabeau said:
when he pulled your top up, lol that was fantastic.. you are soo lucky..

isabeau
Yeah I told you he suffers the "partner's exhibitionist disease" and he likes to show off some of my "assets" like breasts and butt ...

Gotta LOVE those sneak attacks!
You deserve every single ticklish second of the tickling you get and then some!

My favourite

Thanks for that. Once again I absolutely loved the clip....infact I think that out of all the ones i've seen so far that was definately my favourite. :p

I loved the fact that you weren't expecting it and were free to move around, and struggle and fight to get away....eventhough you couldn't haha!! But for me the best bit was how your knees come up and you kicked your feet while he was tickling your arm-pits and ribs.....that was just so cute!!

You hubby is also a dab hand at flicking up those tops of yours isn't he!! That move to get to your lovely bubbies was positively slick. Does he do classes in how to do that? I'd love to learn. LOL

Basically it all looked just the best fun !!! Playful, funny and sexy all in the space of about 40 odd seconds....definately a keeper for me!!!

Lastly the thing I loved about it was that because of the freedom....It was so much more like the tickle-fights I have had with my girlfriends over the years!! Mega Fun!!

Are you going to do some more untied clips? I love'em!!

christine1010 said:
Yeah I told you he suffers the "partner's exhibitionist disease" and he likes to show off some of my "assets" like breasts and butt ...
Well you definately have wonderful assets.Nothing like a beautiful gal with a nice laugh being tickled.Thanks to you and hubby.

battlecat said:
You hubby is also a dab hand at flicking up those tops of yours isn't he!! That move to get to your lovely bubbies was positively slick. Does he do classes in how to do that? I'd love to learn. LOL

Are you going to do some more untied clips? I love'em!!
Yeah he is pretty capable in terms of making me naked ;)

I get tickled like that very often but it's very hard to get it on camera. If I see the camera in the room I know something is coming and it's not a real sneak attack then 'cos I expect it. As far as remember we have only two such actions on camera, I described the first one in the very first true story I posted here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70419&highlight=christine

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back