• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas...Ideas

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
It's so hard to write tickling stories without ideas. This thread is basically for the people in this forum to post their suggestions and requests for the story here. I'm mostly an Asian tickling writer. So put all your Asian tickling stories ideas here.
Thanx you!!!!!
DLK

tKwRiter...

Here's a few ideas for ya:

1. A young, attractive Asian female dental assistant gets tied in a dentist chair and has her feet tickled by a jealous female dentist who acuses the girl of flirting with her husband.

2. A beautiful Asian girl babysits three unruly charges, playing a game of Cowboys and Indians, and gets her feet tickled when she falls asleep only to wake up and find out she's been tied to the couch with her soft and lovely bare feet completely vulnerable.

3. Two hot Asian sisters are abducted by a U.F.O. only to be tickle-tortured on their bare and stockinged feet by curious alien scientists who are fascinated by their softness and sensitivity.

I know these are all foot-tickling suggestions, but I always understood that Asian women were mostly ticklish on their feet. Anyway, everywhere on the body is fine by me, as long as they're extremely ticklish. So, let me know what you think.

Peace,
Rockauthor

Heidi Klum

How about a foot tickling story with Heidi Klum........the most super of all super models.

1. Heidi transported back to the INQUISTION!

2. Heidi as German spy during the Cold War!!

3. Heidi being gang tickled at a Fashion show!!!

Just remember FEET TICKLING.

Giantfan

PS. Am I obsessing about little ole Heidi!!!!!! YEP!

Thanx u

Me saying thanx u doesn't mean this thread doens't have to die! More requests can be put more in here. Thanx u rockauthor for those creative ideas. Man, the dentist one is a good plot! Don't worry giantfan, if you're just looking for feet tickling only stories, my stories are the type to look up to.
Keep on raining those ideas!!!
DLK

Anything with a girl or girls buried in sand. ALso mummified with only head and feet showing would also be good. Lastly, maybe locked in a pillory. These are interesting to me anyway.

John

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back