• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Do Not Enter House, Part 2 f/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
She grabbed a hold of my shirt and starting pulling it up before I understood what was happening. I backed away, but soon fell on the couch behind me, and my rival had my shirt halfway up my chest when she figured out that the buttons had to be undone. She pulled it down again snd quickly pried open my bottom two buttons, exposing my tummy.
"Wait! What are you doing?"
With that she instantly pulled off my sneakers. She reached up to my jeans, and yanked the top button apart so my zzzzzipper opened and before I could say another word she had pulled my jeans half way down. I clamped my knees together. She yanked again, and I separated my ankles so my legs were crooked and knees closed, but she yanked twice more and I had no choice but to open my knees a little, for rest, and my jeans went flying off my legs. She attacked my shirt again.
By now I did not think of the rules or the other girls, or even if I wanted to stay in the sorority. This bitch had to pay. She had worn a sweater, and I guess she had figured out that she had to win this fight quickly. I grabbed at the bottom of her sweater, and she yelped just a little - as if admitting her disadvantage - and I clutched my fingers closed and pulkled that sweater up to her shoulders before she slithered away. She pulled it back down again. The others girls moaned. I could not tell if they were rooting for me or for her, and in a few seconds I thought they might call off the whole thing. I saw my jeans lying on the couch beside me, and stepped toward them.
"Get her, Tammy!" someone yelled, and three other girls quickly agreed. My rival looked their way, and winked.
The audience was now taking sides.
Tammy lunged at me again, but now tackled me to the couch and pinned me beneath her, and soon she clutched at my shirt buttons, pulling the two halves of my shirt apart so a button popped off and flew somewhere behind me. She yanked again, and another button flew, and oh my god she really meant to strip me naked in front of all these girls! A third button flew off, and now my bra was exposed to them all, and even before my shirt was completely ruined she started pulling at my bra. More cheering. The crowd had turned against me. I had to act. I had to act right now.
I wriggled away under her, and swept one hand under her sweater so that my escape almost tore the bottom of her sweater. She tried to recover, but the growing cheers for her led me to tear that sweater off her body so fast that it got stuck around her head, and her arms were wrapped up. She was helpless, and blind. She could not pull the sweater back down, and she would not let me take it off her. All of her belly and bra covered chest was exposed as I pulled that damn sweater off her head. She fell, facedown, on a couch. I leaped on her, and pried open her bra from behind, and a chorus of noooos echoed through the room, and Tammy wriggled to keep from turning over. I grabbed her belly.
"BW-aha-hhaaaaa-hhhaaaaa!" she yelled, and flopped away from my hand, and I had almost gotten her to flip over. I grabbed at her tummy again, with both hands, but she clamped her arms down as she laughed involuntarily. She was stronger than I was, and her hands pressed against her sides so strongly that I could not get a grip. Her elbows flashed out to drive me away. I looked down, then knelt and pulled off one shoe, and a ssoon as she felt this she wriggled as she waved her arms back, searching to re-hook her bra closed. I pulled off the other shoe, and dug my fingers into her socks so quickly that she gave up all hope of re-hooking the bra. She buckled and begged for help from the witnesses. I could feel them turning, rooting for me now.
"Oh, God! Oh God!" Tammy shouted. "Stah-ah-ah---pppp!"
I lifted her foot up, and soon I had both her legs up off the floor, and she grabbed the couch to keep from being pulled off. I let go off her ankles and attacked her belly again, pulling her to one side as she flipped over and her breasts came into view. A pledge grabbed her bra away.
"Hey!" Tammy protested.
No one reacted.
Now I stood with a torn shirt, and bra, and panties, while Tammy was completely topless. We hesitated.
"Maybe they both want to be kicked out," the president said.
Tammy came at me, and I retreated, but again I fell back onto a couch and she landed on top of me. She yanked at my half open shirt, then pulled it off over my head with the last button still closed, and it was my turn to have my head covered by my shirt. A blur of white fabric was all I could see. Tammy pulled it higher, lifting my arms, and then she locked her legs around my own. I knew it was coming.
Her fingers dug into my helpless tummy, racing across each millimeter of untouched flesh as an army of giggles racing up my body to my mouth. I gasped, and let them out, dozens and then hundreds of giggles pouring from out of me as tammy tickled my reibs, then under my bra. It was still hooked in back. Tammy's legs clamped around me so tightly that I could only lay there, gasping, silently begging, as her fingers reached around at found their target. My bra sprung open, and fell off my tits. She let me go, and pulled off the shirt at last as I escaped, and even though I was free I was now one pair of panties away from expulsion. The crowd swung their loyalties again. I had to get that girl's jeans off. I had to get them. I raced to her, tackling her to the couch, letting her wave and clutch at my panties as I grabbed at her jeans, and she had just flicked one finger beneath my waistband when I discovered the secret: tammy's jeans were a size too big.
I backed away, and pulled at the cuffs near her ankles, and sure enough the jeans flew off her hips and down her thichs, still closed. She wriggled, but the jeans kept coming, down her knees and across her shins, and I kept pulling as she saw her best defense collapsing. She whimpered a little as I pulled the jeans completely off.
We stood again: two girls in nothing but a pair of panties, with twenty other girls surrounding us, waiting for the outcome. There was a silence, then the voice of the sorority president interrupting our battle with a simple, devestating word.
"Outside," she said.

Last edited:
love it so far... continue please... i must know what happens next. you are quite the writer..

isabeau

This is a great way to continue a very popular story after its finished, i love your writing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back