• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haru wa kita: japanese & mainstream /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
Hi ya. I have a wealth of Japanese clips to post, at this point. It's really just a question of getting around to editing them. The current batch contains a few decent ones, and any number of whitled-down segments from non-tickling related videos. My last grouping of clips was filed here.

The first two clips are from a new tickling video; I split it in half due to the size. The third clip is from a new massage video and contains a lot of tickling. A very short tickling sequence is captured in the edited fourth clip. And in the last one, I've edited out the non-tickling related material as best as possible (note: the last portion of this clip contains some force feeding that may be off-putting :xlime: ).

b070-1.gif
b070-2.gif

The first clip here involves a vibrator over naughty bits, as does the second one (although not just the naughty bits). A chest 'exam' and a some quick vibrator secquences are in the third. In the fourth, a girl, having her chest felt, says that it's a ticklish massage. The last click has a few weak, pseudo-scenes; I went to the trouble of editing it, so I might as well include it.

b070-1.gif
b070-2.gif

#1- feathers over armpits and downstairs
#2- quick armpit touch & lick
#3- vibrator & armpit lick
#4- brief armpit and then leg tickling
#5- expanded version of #4: contains some foot sequences, foot licking, armpit licking, and some quick adult sequences with good sole shots not included in the first (note: scenes with sole shots are very adult in nature)

b070-1.gif
b070-2.gif

These clips are all of the mainstream/candid variety. The first takes place at college, with a couple of girls tempting fate by sticking their barefeet on a massager. The next one begins with f/m tickling on a couch, and a girl sitting next to him laughing at his predicament. Little does she know that she is next. A body shot off a girl's neck is the basis for the third clip. The girl says that she's 'gonna laugh so hard' and confesses to being ticklish. This helps effectively build up the tension and is a great screenwriter's ploy. The fourth clip contains a knock-down, drag out tickle fight in which no less than 3 girls are tickled (no more than 3, either). The blood-curdling scream heard off camera at the end of the clip adds an appropriate exclamation mark. Last, and surely least, is a quick foot tickle of a girl standing on her head (the result of having lost a bet). Note: The 2nd through 5th clip are to be unzipped and played with flash player.

b070-1.gif
b070-2.gif

Man...you post so much Japanese ticking material on this forum!!!

To you I say...ありがとうございます!!

Thanks a lot!!

ありがとうございます

You, sir, are my hero - I love tickling and I love Japanese girls - but more than anything, I love tickling Japanese girls - and you keep that dream in front of me.

Egad, Mica, you come to a spitball fight totin' a blunderbuss! Ticklish Asian women here, Ticklish Asian women in the mainstream section, Ticklish Asian women in the pics...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Ticklish Asian Women :cupid: :wub: :smilelove :cuddle: <<<<---- :veryhappy :smilestar :p :happyfloa :redheart: :D :couch: :xpulcy: :woot: ...Now look what ya done, I'm all distracted.

You've been busy, Pal, and it shows. All of us, Asian lovers and otherwise (Yes, I once heard that there are people living far underground who do NOT have a preference for Asian women! :eek: They also smoke mold to get high and are not circumcized, so they are to be shunned.) owe you SO MUCH more than we can say. But I'll say "Thanks again," anyway!

Tkl-Pen, you and I should go on a field trip together! :devil2:

Rxx

tkrexx said:
Egad, Mica, you come to a spitball fight totin' a blunderbuss! Ticklish Asian women here, Ticklish Asian women in the mainstream section, Ticklish Asian women in the pics...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Ticklish Asian Women :cupid: :wub: :smilelove :cuddle: <<<<---- :veryhappy :smilestar :p :happyfloa :redheart: :D :couch: :xpulcy: :woot: ...Now look what ya done, I'm all distracted.

You've been busy, Pal, and it shows. All of us, Asian lovers and otherwise (Yes, I once heard that there are people living far underground who do NOT have a preference for Asian women! :eek: They also smoke mold to get high and are not circumcized, so they are to be shunned.) owe you SO MUCH more than we can say. But I'll say "Thanks again," anyway!

Tkl-Pen, you and I should go on a field trip together! :devil2:

Rxx

oh well said rxx awsome!

MICA as always well done! a fine series this month awsome!!!!
asian tickling...now thats tickling damn it! :ranty:

now if i can just find some korean tickling I will be in raptures!

thank you!

よろこんでー どう いたしまして。 What you said is highly appreciated. Often, by the time I'm posting this type of material, I cannot remember what it consists of. And with all the 5 to 9 second brief bursts, I get this feeling like there may not be much of quality in what I'm posting. So thank you, DaMan, tkl-pen, Rxx, and sp!!

you come to a spitball fight totin' a blunderbuss!

I was wondering what all those little white things were above my head. I just thought it was snowing again!

There is nothing above dedicated to foot tickling except for the mainstream clips 'fear of massager' & '15 seconds on your head' (it serves me right, coming up with such stupid titles, that I should have to quote them :sowrong: ). The latter is an extremely brief moment in time. The first two clips (a larger one split in two- 0501 & 0502) above contain foot tickling, as does the third one (ksw-71). I would recommend checking out the mainstream clips I compiled here in my previous posting of clips (4th and 5th post), if you haven't viewed them already, as they are all concerning the foot. I also posted some more clips of this variety in the mainstream section in this thread. I guess that about wraps it up.

I can't recall ever bumping me own thread before. But a thread's staying power in this sub-forum is not what it once was with the sheer volume of threads started, nowadays (...hem :yawnface: ). So I'm rescuing this one. I have attached wmv versions of the mainstream/candid flash clips in this thread- see description above. Now back to the business at hand...
:bump:

Thanx, Derrida. And welcome to the TMF, ramirez. I'll assume you're referring to the candid clips. They four of which I just posted wmv versions were all found on youtube. Only two of them were found using the word 'tickle,' and I don't know that I'll be able to relocate the others. Here are two of the linx:

:xpeepsofa
:couch:

I would suggest downloading one (or both) of the following versions of flash player: :bat: :dog:
They will come in handy.

mica, how about some warning on the /m clips? thanks.

alas, I am forced to quote myself

The next one begins with f/m tickling on a couch, and a girl sitting next to him laughing at his predicament. Little does she know that she is next.

No problem. You have to watch the entire clip to see the /f portion.

ticklersd said:
mica could you please post the fear of massager clip again please?
Sure thing, tsd, although I don't know that it will be any different from the previous attachment. One kind of problem did you have playing it?

it just wasnt there thats all....couldnt dload it at all..thanks again.

CitY of MicA said:
#1- feathers over armpits and downstairs
#2- quick armpit touch & lick
#3- vibrator & armpit lick
#4- brief armpit and then leg tickling
#5- expanded version of #4: contains some foot sequences, foot licking, armpit licking, and some quick adult sequences with good sole shots not included in the first (note: scenes with sole shots are very adult in nature)

b070-1.gif
b070-2.gif

#1 is really good :)

Fabulous stuff

But ref: hd136- extended version (kyuu no bu)

Did you have to cut away 2 seconds before he dot down her leg to those toes?!?

mattattack said:
But ref: hd136- extended version (kyuu no bu)

Did you have to cut away 2 seconds before he dot down her leg to those toes?!?
Matt- although it was over a year ago, I can assure you I did no such thing. Keep in mind, that clip was an edited version of a preview clip, so that was their (the manufacturer's) cut. If there was any more to it, I would have shown it. I will see if I can locate the original preview, but I don't know that I'll be able to at this point.
Powertickle said:
#1 is really good :)
Thanx, Pt. I never know which ones will appeal to people, but I'm always curious to find out. In this case, I've had to go back and re-watch the clips myself to know what content people are referring to.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back