• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Do Not Enter House, part 3 */ff

maryallison

TMF Novice
The crowd of women surged forward, sweeping Tammy and I with them, and before I could get out a protest we were at the front door of the sorority. Soon we were on the porch. Tammy instinctively put her hands up to cover her bare breasts, and I did the same, but I knew that would do no good. Members and pledges squeezed by us, filling up the front lawn, some standing on the sidewalk, and of course that act alone would soon get attention up and down sorority row.
The sorority president spoke.
"Alright, which one of you really wants to join our sisterhood?"
"I do," I said quickly.
"I do," Tammy said.
"Mmmmmm," the president mumbled. "Maybe neither one of you is worthy. What do you think?"
She turned to the members, and about half nodded while the other half shook their heads.
"They are undecided. We will have to continue the stripfight."
Tammy reached for my hips, but I stepped away and the president interrupted us.
"Not here!" The other girls seemed to know what was coming, because they stepped away from the front walk of the sorority house, as if to give us room. The president came to us with a magic marker, then drew a 0 on the back of my panties and an X on the back of Tammy's. She looked down the street.
"Run to the top steps of Barker Hall, then come back. But DO NOT come back unless you have the other girl's panties. If you enter our house again without them, you are ejected. If you come into the house without your own panties, you are also ejected.
I gasped. So did Tammy.
"Or do you want to quit right now?" the president asked.
We both hesitated a moment, then Tammy stepped off the porch and started running across the lawn. She was barefoot, so she had to go gingerly (which was the whole point, I guess) and she was half way past the next house before I decided to catch up. I thought of the street, but I stepped on so many pebbles that I had to retreat to the grass, slippery but soft, and in a moment more I was running across the neighboring sorority's lawn to catch up. I heard laughing, then shouts, and I did not have to turn around to know that the other pledges - fully clothed - were following to make sure we got to the top of Barker Hall. The noise must have gotten attention in other houses, because a light went on an upstairs room at Sigma Sigma, and the front door opened at Epsilon.
Now my sorority and clothes were three houses behind me, and the crowd was all around, and Tammy was ahead. She turned right. What? Barker Hall was at the next corner, past the parking lot, but of course I knew we would not want to tip toe across that. But her decision turned us straight onto College street, and fraternity Row, and oh my god there were five houses on each side of that street. The house with last night's Do Not Enter Room was smack in the middle. I slowed down, debating over the parking lot route, and with each second Tammy got farther ahead. I had to act.
I turned right, and chased her past Theta Xi and Phi Delta, with the sound of giggling behind us, and by the time I turned and saw Barker Hall ahead, Tammy was halfway up the steps. In a few seconds more she reached the top, and turned to make sure people saw it, then skipped down the steps just as I was going up. I had to stop her here. I backed down the steps, to the grass, and when she came down I lunged for her. She was sweating now, just a little, and she slipped away, but I grabbed her trailing foot and she fell a few feet from me. I pounced on her, grabbing for her panties, but she reached back just as quickly and the two of us collapsed in a heap of flesh and grasping hands. She dug fingers into my belly.
"Ahh- ahhhhh!"
I had to retreat, and with that submission her hands pulled at my panties until they slipped across my thighs and shins. Whoops! They were off, and Tammy ran away from me. I followed.
"The top! The Top!"
Girls all around me pointed at the top of the steps, and I hesitated in front of them, completely naked, then ran up the steps to Barker Hall's front door. It was night, but a spotlight shined across me, with a cool breeze blowing across my nipples and bare ass, and when I turned I could see Tammy disappearing around the corner, to Fraternity Row, with my panties in hand. I raced down the steps, not caring about pebbles now, and ran across whatever patch of grass I could find. The girls followed me, cheering for Tammy, but when I turned the corner I saw a hundred guys in the street. Tammy had stopped to get around one group, but they simply moved closer, like an ameoba wriggling on a microscope slide, and wherever she went there was another group of laughing men closing in front of her. I caught up. The guys saw me - oh my god naked - and some men stepped closer to me while the others could not decide, and a gap opened in the crowd. Two gaps soon opened. Tammy and I raced between the cheering mob, then turned up sorority row, and she kept looking back, waving my panties in her hand. She dropped them! She stopped, but I caught her, and we tugged on both sides of my poor silk panties until I made a quick reach for her hips, and she let go.
I fell backwards, and in one swoop I pulled my panties back on while she turned for the house, and ran. She was ahead of me, maybe twenty yards ahead, and I had no chance to catch her when we both thought of the same thing: the rules. We could not enter the house without the other girls skivvies. She reached the front porch, where the sorority president was waiting, then turned. I caught up, and stopped. The crowd of members and pledges and leering men surrounded us - like they had all done this before - and soon men started shouting bets.
"Ten bucks on the blonde!"
"I'll take that!"
"The brunette..."
Tammy and I circled each other, or really just a half circle, because neither one of us wanted to be farthest from the door. She glanced at the grass, but I had nothing more to lose now, so I stepped forward and grabbed both her hands in my own. She pushed me back, and I pushed her forward, and our arms separated so the whole fraternity row could see our bouncing tits. We struggled for ten seconds until I let go and grabbed for her belly, and she fell back, and soon we were sprawled on the sorority steps. The door was a few feet away. She grabbed for my panties, but I moved up one step, and when she did the same we wrestled again, grabbing at cloth and sweating flesh. We moved up another step, and another, until we were on the porch. The sorority president opened the door, and members and pledges ran up the steps, all around us, and jumped over our wriggling bodies. Each girl disappeared inside the house. Only the sorority president remained, at the door, ready to close it.
Oh NO.
Tammy realized it. I realized it. We were not just trying to be accepted in the sorority anymore. There were a hundred men around us: surrounding the porch, cheering as we wrestled almost naked on the porch. They would still be there when the contest was over. I grabbed for Tammy's undies, and she grabbed for mine, and we soon fell into a position with her head at my feet, and my head at hers. We tugged off each other's panties, and both of us closed our knees, so we kept one hand on our target while we grabbed at tummy and ribs, tickling each other.
"Oh, no, Stop!"
"Ohhh--ohhh - aaaahhhhhhh ha ha ha HA!"
She stroked my helpless feet, and I quivered, and my knees separated enough so she could pull my panites past my shins and ankles. I crawled into a fetal position, grabbing for my panties, with my ass pointing up at our cheering audience of men. She tugged again, so I let go of her panties entirely and grabbed one of her feet, raking my fingers across its sole as she collapsed, and began to beg for mercy.
"No, no, NO- N-n-n-oooo!!"
I reached again, and pulled those little panties past her legs and ankles and toes, then fell back into the door, wriggling away from her, pulling my own panties up to my hips as the sororitry president slammed the door shut, and all I could here were Tammy's pounding fists from the other side.

Very nice ending to this section, is this series going to continue.

wow maryallison.. you are a fantastic writer.. love this concept. don't keep us in the dark.. what will happen to Tammy?

isabeau

We agree with Isabeau! Please!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We're been readmitted to Palcomix, yah!
Thanks again Isabeau for that!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back