• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contributions ???

mark 19

2nd Level Red Feather
Not that I post very often anymore but I do still love this site :D Something that I like to see on the internet is sites that are interactive, I like how this site looks and how easy it is to use and the little touches like the animated emoticons and sig pics make it much more friendly and fun to use :rotate:

However I was wondering if you had ever considered doing things like…

Using Flash i.e. to create an interactive banner to advertise the TMF on other sites, or to make a small TMF tickling related game, etc

Using interactive elements like a Chatterbot to show people around the forum or help out with commonly asked questions

Downloads Like TMF wallpapers, Screensavers, icons, cursors etc

I know that some of these things would require extra space on your server, extra bandwidth, would cost money or aren’t always easy to program but there is a wealth of skill that comes to this website to make posts Artists, Webmasters & probably some people proficient in things like Flash & Visual Basic too…

Have you considered starting a thread or making a post asking if anyone would be willing to offer a small amount of their time/expertise for free to help develop things for the site in the same way moderators give their time to help regulate the site? Not necessarily for the thing I’ve suggested above but just for anything they know how to do? :grouphug:

:wow: Maybe it’s just a silly though but hey! though I’d suggest it anyway :wow:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back